剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
“扫兴者”前情提要...
Previously on "Killjoys"...
你是一个hackmod吧
You're a hackmod, right?
你怎么了Clara
What happened to you, Clara?
黑市改装
Black market modding...
他们改变人们过去的法律限制
they alter people way past legal limits.
你要逃离家乡了吗
You running away from home?
越快越好
As fast as I can.
我喜欢旅行
I love road trips.
-Hullen - 这鬼东西有感觉
- Hullen. - This shit is sentient?
与人类宿主建立联♥系♥时 对 有感觉
When bonded with a human host? Yes.
所以你这些飞针可以摧毁黏液
So those darts of yours can destroy the plasma
- 拯救奎德吗
- and save the Quad?
纯黏液与母源保有很强的联♥系♥
Pure plasma retains a strong bond with its parent source.
毒死父母 产卵死亡
Poison the parent, the spawn dies.
John 毒素在这里不起作用
John, the toxin isn't working here.
你必须首先向一名六级特工下毒
You have to poison a six first
然后使用黑色粘液来杀死那个池子
and then use the black goo to kill the pool.
对不起 Yala
I'm sorry, Yala.
这是我的忏悔
This is my penance.
他死了
He's gone.
我不想赢得一场战斗
I didn't want to win just one battle.
我想赢得整场战争
I want a whole bloody war.
谁加入
Who's in?
那足够了 婊♥子♥
That's close enough, bitch.
跪下
Kneel.
有什么临终遗言吗
Any last words?
你说什么
What did you say?
她说 “你先“ 贱♥人♥
She said, "You first." Bitch.
用头撞
Headbutt?
朋友 像个男人一样
Be a man, guy.
行动
Move!
这更值得你去做
This better be worth the chaffing!
不能让门一直开着 五点钟 行动
Can't keep the door open. Relocks in five. Move!
快点吧 我们要及时到达
Hurry, Pree! You're not gonna make it.
我们就不能在一起吗
Bury me in one piece!
好吧 这有点虎头蛇尾
Well, that was a bit anticlimactic.
这有一个
Got one!
就一个
One?
Turin说这是一个Hullen蜂巢
Turin said this was a Hullen hive.
他们的其余人在哪里
Where are the rest of them?
- 你太迟了 - 说在哪里
- You're too late. - Talk.
不要逼我在揍你一顿
Don't make me get all pokey.
他真的会 这对他来说就像是一种嗜好
He really will. It's like a hobby for him.
嗯 那你绝对是Hullen
Well, you're definitely Hullen.
为什么你的人离开了 就剩你一个人了
Why did your people leave you here alone?
这样我就可以给你们一个消息
So I could give a message to whoever came.
我们知道有人在Arkyn杀死了粘液
We know that someone killed the plasma on Arkyn.
但不是所有的Hullen都在 Quad或是Arkyn出生的
But not all the Hullen in the Quad were Arkyn born,
我们还有其他人
and the rest of us?
我们正在悄悄的准备
We're hiding. We're preparing.
然后我们会来找你的
And then we're coming for you.
哦 话可不能这么说
Ooh, aren't you just full
你这个该死的小年轻
of shit'n sunshine.
- 现在我可以打他了吗 - 首先他会和我们一起出去
- Now can I poke him? - First he's gonna come with us
进行一些亲切友好的聊天
for a little chat.
我们有朋友知道 如何让你开口说话
We have friends who know how to make your kind talk.
是啊 我们也知道
Yeah. We know that, too.
炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
真恶心
Ew.
嘿 还记得我们曾经抓到的坏人吗
Hey, remember when we used to just catch bad guys?
是的 那很有趣
Yeah, that was fun.
到现在为止还有那么多活着的
So much for taking one alive.
你们做个扫除 以防我们错过了什么
You guys do a sweep in case we missed anything.
快来D'avin's我们去告诉Turin
C'mon, D'avin's. Let's go tell Turin.
搜查捉捕联盟
搜捕联盟
Glenberg Glendon 2级 失踪
Glenberg Glendon, level 2, missing.
RAC号♥54235
RAC number 54235.
John Jaqobis 3级 失踪...
John Jaqobis, level 3, missing...
奇怪的事情永远不会停下来
Never stops being weird, huh?
- 紧急会议 - 那个见鬼的Banyon Gray是谁
- Emergency meeting? - Who the hells is Banyon Grey?
过去六周
Over the past six weeks,
437当地特工 停止报到
437 local agents have stopped reporting for duty.
擅离职守 恭喜你
AWOL. Congratulations.
你现在在每个其他RAC单位是一个黑色的标记
You are now a black mark on every other RAC unit
在J殖民地
in the J colonies.
安静
Shut it.
听着 现在我觉得你们可能没法管好自己
Look, I realize none of you sentient gonads
所以我会派出我的监督小组进行帮助
want help from my Oversight team.
好吧 我们都在这里 现在 事情会有所改变
Well, here we are, and now things are gonna change.
437特工
437 agents.
有很多的违规迹象 但却没有标记显然这是不公平的
Mass defection with no signs of foul play.
所以我想知道这是为什么
So until we know why,
我和我的调查员充分调查这件事
my investigators and I are assuming full control
”刑拘“条例 立即执行
of this "Rack," effective immediately.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Screw this.
坐下 特工 我还没讲完
Sit down, agents. I'm not done.
我听够了
I am.
不要超过你的权限做你想做的
Don't act like you're above this.
我已经阅读了你的文件
I've read your file.
你自己的伙伴在监视下消失了 不是吗
Your own partner disappeared on your watch, didn't he?
哦
Ooh.
你有意见吗
Do you have a point?
我有个问题
I have a question.
那个该死的John Jaqobis在哪里
Where the hells is John Jaqobis?
看你往哪里跑 Hack
Where you running, Hack?
未经过本地区批准擅自改装
Way past the legal modding limit in this zone.
- 你有文书证明吗 - 你知道的我没有
- You got papers? - You know I don't.
噢 那么你可有大♥麻♥烦了
Aw. Then you got problems.
我不要任何东西 好吗 我只是找一个朋友
I don't want any, okay? I'm just looking for a friend.
嘿
Hey.
我可以很友好
I could be friendly.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
给我一个同样的 我就可以让你逃跑
Give you the same choice I give every runaway.
我本可以带你回到工厂
I could take you back to the Factory,
把你的mod撕碎
I could just rip out your mod, which... eesh...
或许会杀了你
will probably kill you a whole lot,
或者 为了足够的钱 我可能会有另一种方式
or, for enough money, I can look the other way.
嗯 诱人
Hmm. Tempting.
你知道我在找我的朋友吗
You know that friend I was looking for?
我找到她了
Found her.
你不是Clara
You're not Clara.
我不是
Nope.
扫兴者 第三季 第一集
真的要这样吗
Seriously?
哇 哇 哇 注意你手
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hands.
你甚至不是一个hackmod 你个装腔作势的人
You're not even a bit of a hackmod, you poseur.
- 我是一个Killjoy - 太好了
- I'm a Killjoy. - Great.
然后我只是浪费了最后十分钟
Then I just wasted the last ten minutes
对冲你射击感到惭愧
feeling guilty for shooting you.
不管你用什么方式套路我
Whatever sting you got going on here,
我都是不清楚 不知道 不参加
I don't want any part of it.
嘿!我们还没有说完
Hey! We're not done yet.
你确定
You sure?
因为下一枪我会杀了你
Because the next shot's on kill.
这只手臂属于我的一个失踪的朋友
That arm belongs to a missing friend of mine.
它一直在发送我这些坐标
It's been sending me these coordinates
在SOS循环中 所以你哪儿也去不了
on an SOS loop, so you are not going anywhere
- 直到我找到她- 那好吧
- until I find her. - Okeydokey.
警告你了
Warned you.
我 额...
I, um...
我还在努力在适应怎么用这个东西...
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表