剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
My sweet, sweet courtesy mod.
好, 拜托-拜托-拜托-拜托
Okay, please-please-please-please.
- 重新校准 - 拜托,帮帮爸爸呀
- Recalibrating. - Come on, work for Papa.
重新校准
- Recalibrating. - [laser crackles]
啊
Ah.
太好了
[grunts] Yes.
这下出丑了吧,Niko
[laughs] Joke's on you, Niko,
因为我Johnny
'cause Johnny
可不是无脑的贱逼
ain't no basic bitch.
Clara.
Clara.
下手啊
Do it.
你知道自己为什么下不去手吗
Do you know why you can't?
我没说我不敢
I didn't say that I can't.
因为我们想要的东西是一样的
Because we both want the same thing.
皮囊?
Skin suits?
抱歉
Sorry.
没兴趣
Not into it.
至少我不为自己的身份感到羞愧
At least I'm not ashamed of what I am.
我不为自己的模组感到羞愧
I am not ashamed of my mods.
不是你的模组,是被人改装的羞愧
Not your mods, being modded.
知道有人对你做了这些事情
Knowing that someone did this to you
而你却阻止不了他们
and you couldn't stop them
闭嘴
Shut up.
我爱我的身体
I love my body.
我永远不想会到过去的血肉之躯
I would never go back to just flesh and bones.
但那不意味着我们该原谅那些人
But that doesn't mean we should forgive them.
如果你真的想来帮助我族
If you really want to help our kind,
那就证明一下吧
prove it.
放我走
Let me go.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?
You okay?
凡人,一边去
Basic, stay out of it.
这与你无关
This is not your call.
哦,我懂
Oh, I know.
所以我叫了他们来
That's why I called them.
回购商在路上了 Niko.
Repo's on its way, Niko.
你该跑路了
You better move.
我们是家人
We're family.
我们应该要保护彼此
We're supposed to protect each other.
正是如此
We are.
保护大家免遭你的毒手
From you.
多谢你来见我
Thanks for seeing me.
你怎么知道那是模拟的?
How did you know it was a sim?
设计它的人脑子明显不发达
Whoever designed it's obviously a gadget-head.
忙于折腾技术细节
They were so busy whacking off to the tech details,
没时间照顾生物反应
they overlooked the bio cues.
例如?
Such as?
好吧
Okay, fine.
第一,
First,
我们五个都被感染了
all five of us were infected
感染病毒的量和时间都是一样的
with the same viral load at the same time.
病原体可不会那样,老兄
That's not how pathogens work, man.
感染是有差别的
They infect at differential rates,
根据体重,健康程度,体液含量...
based on body mass, health, hydration...
好吧,我懂了
Okay, I get it.
所以他忘了要因人而异
So he goofed on factoring our sweater sizes.
还有
Also,
D'avin 没有流汗
D'avin didn't sweat.
你说什么?
Pardon?
他很明显喜欢你
He's obviously into you.
而你有可能会死在那个走廊里
And you could have died in that hall,
而他的心率却从没上升过
but his heart rate never rose.
这种情况在我排除了肾上腺素失灵的情况后
Which, once I excluded adrenal malfunction,
就只意味着一个结果
meant only one thing.
他知道你没有遇到真正的危险
He knew you weren't in actual danger.
整件事不过是测试而已
And the whole thing was a test.
你那么推断的风险真的太大了
That was a massively stupid risk to take.
是啊,算是吧
Yep, kind of.
但我是对的
But I was right,
不是吗?
wasn't I?
听着, 现在, Turin正在那里,
Look, right now, Turin's back there,
告诉那群男极客们一场战争即将到来
telling the boy-geeks that there's a war coming.
整个Quad星系发生的事情都无法比拟
Bigger than anything seen in the Quad.
天啊
Holy shit.
谁挑起的?
Who's starting it?
我
I am.
我们对付的东西,是有机体
The thing we're fighting, it's organic.
而我们是没法打败它的
And we're never gonna beat it
除非先清楚它们的生理性质, 所以
until we understand its biology, so
Turin 也许不想你加入他的团队
Turin may not want you on his team,
但我需要你
but I need you.
觉得自己能遵守真实的命令吗?
Think you could follow real-life orders?
我感觉我愿意跟你到天涯海角
I think I'd follow you anywhere.
- 抱歉
- [laughs] - Sorry.
太直白了
Too honest.
欢迎来到牛逼小队
Welcome to Team Awesome Force.
怪胎
- [soft laugh] - Weirdo.
Yoki帮我找到了这些
Yoki helped me find it.
我认为Niko会对用它们来捐助伟大事业表示感激的
I think Niko'd appreciate donating it to the cause.
噢
- [whistles low] - Ooh.
你真的叫回购商来收拾她了吗?
Did you really call repo on her?
你真的想知道吗?
Do you really want to know?
这些交给我了
I'll take care of that.
Ollie请客.
Drinks are on Ollie.
你知道吗, Niko可能是疯狂了些,
You know, Niko might have been nuts,
但她的追踪能力数一数二
but she was a hell of a tracker.
把走私者满J星团送
Sent couriers all over the J,
标记绿色粘液的来源
charting green plasma sources.
正好填满我地图上剩下的地点
Fills in the rest of the spots of my map.
至少绕了一大圈
Well, at least something good
还是有收获的
came out of this detour.
你之前问我为什么不回家
You asked me why I hadn't gone home yet.
我想是因为我在等你获得
And I think I've been waiting
我有而你没有的东西
for you to have what I have.
你有什么
What do you have
是我没有的, John Jaqobis?
that I don't have, John Jaqobis?
一个不再奔逃的理由
A reason to stop running.
我是说, Quad星系是挺烂的
I mean, the Quad's kind of shitty,
而且最终某些绿油油的外星人
and eventually some green-snot aliens
可能还会占领全系
are probably gonna take it over,
但这里是家啊
but it's home.
家需要我
It needs me.
我想让你也有个家
And I want that for you.
好吧, 就算我们全是改造人
Yeah, the fact that we're all hackmods here
也不意味着这里就是家
doesn't make it home.
不. 不, 但他们来救你这件事
No. No, but the fact that they came to save your ass,
是个相当不错的开始
it's a hell of a start.
你要不想留下了就告诉我
Just tell me you don't want to stay.
助你在战争中一帆风顺
Good luck with your war.
如果你需要一些改造人当后援...
And if you need some hackmod backup...
我们会需要的
We will.
那就联♥系♥我.
Then call me.
拉钩?
- Pinky swear? - [laughs]
拉钩.
Pinky swear.
哇哦! 哇哦.
Whoa! Whoa.
Johnny.
Johnny.
我差点就开枪了
I nearly shot you.
反正不是第一次了
It wouldn't be the first time.
听着, 我知道我有很多...
Look, I know I've got a lot of...
闭嘴, 我不管
Shut up, I don't care.
对不起
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表