剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
仪式里用的。他们都吃了种子
From the ceremony. They both ate the seeds.
但...
But...
我们都吃了种子
We all ate the seeds.
Luce,我要你定位
Luce, I'm gonna need you to put a pin
干扰,并在联盟武器数据库里
in the distortion search and run this moth-bot
搜一下这个飞蛾机器人
through the RAC's weapons database.
Lucy:联盟武器数据库中没有匹配对象
Lucy: There are no matches in the RAC weapons database.
什么?这怎么可能?
What? How is that even possible?
Lucy: 也许它并不是用作武器的
Lucy: Perhaps it wasn't intended to be used as a weapon.
那是用来干嘛的,工艺品吗?
Well, what was it intended for, crafts?
Lucy: 我该头脑风暴一下其他用途吗?
Lucy: Shall I brainstorm alternative uses?
在通用资料库里搜一下就好
Just try running it through the general pattern database.
Lucy: 找到匹配对象。姓Simms,名Adaline
Lucy: Match found. Simms, Adaline.
Pawter的母亲,但...
Pawter's mother. But...
Louella
Louella.
我母亲设计那些种子是为了深挖土壤
My mother designed those seeds to dig deep into the earth
便于灌溉的
and irrigate the soil.
但她根本没机会用上
She never got to use them.
噢,我敢说她一定激动万分
Oh, I'm sure that she would be thrilled.
直接升级了
Way to upcycle.
你把频率干♥扰♥器♥放在哪里?
Where did you hide the frequency jammer?
让电梯停运的那个
That stopped the elevator.
在义肢里?
Your prosthetic arm?
真是厉害
I'd say I'm impressed,
但我不想赞美杀人凶手
but I try not to compliment mass murderers.
这不是谋杀,是处决
This isn't a murder. It's an execution.
我的父母站出来反对九族,因此遇害
My parents stood up to the Nine, and they were killed for it.
Pawter也是
Pawter, too.
这样应对自己的创伤是不对的,Louella
This is not the way to deal with your loss, Louella.
你怎么知道?
And how do you know?
Pawter去世的时候,你像个懦夫一样跑了
When Pawter died, you ran like a coward.
现在换九族逃命
Now the Nine are running.
但我却无处可逃,因为他们夺去了我的一切
But I have nowhere to go because they took everything from me.
如果不是因为你
If it wasn't for you,
Pawter永远不会陷入那些麻烦中
Pawter would never have got caught up in the mess she did.
她会活下来
She'd be alive.
请别跟我说开关在念珠里
Please tell me the trigger's not in the beads.
好吧,在念珠里
Yeah, oh, yeah. It's in the beads.
要你毙命不过是一瞬的事
I could kill you in an instant.
刚才只是让你尝尝鲜
That's just a taste.
Lucy: John,我在你的下腹部检测到了异物
Lucy: John, I'm detecting a foreign body in your abdomen.
我也有份,哈?
You too, huh?
帮我看着它,好吗?
Keep an eye on it for me, okay?
它吸附在你的胃黏膜上
It's attached to your stomach lining.
跟定你了
It's not going anywhere.
Pawter花尽一生帮助他人
Pawter dedicated her life to helping people.
你知道她不会想这么做的
She wouldn't want this. You know that.
我所知道的东西和我的家人一起逝去了
What I know died with my family.
其他的不过是一片空白
Everything else is a blank slate.
关掉种子,现在还不会太晚
Deactivate the seeds. It's not too late.
那阵疼痛
The pain you're starting to feel
是因为种子正在打开
is the seed beginning to open.
这颗不会想其他的那样快
These won't be quick like the others.
现在所有的种子都被激活了
Now that all the seeds have been activated,
你们都会因肚子上的穿孔而缓慢死去
you'll all die slowly with a hole in your stomachs.
就像我的姐姐那样
Like my sister.
你怕了吗,John?
Are you scared, John?
Louella,他们会知道是你干的
Louella, they will know it's you.
你跑不掉的
You're not gonna get away with this.
我做这件事就没想过跑
I didn't do this to get away with it.
我是为了以牙还牙
I did it to get even.
Luce,我的状态如何?
Luce, what's my status?
Lucy: 肉芽肿早期
Lucy: Early stage granuloma.
- 也许你能... - Lucy: 用人话说一遍?
- Well, maybe you could... - Lucy: Say that in English?
你的胃部正在发炎,是为了...
Your stomach is inflaming in an attempt to...
把种子甩掉
Wall off the seed.
Lucy: John,我们补全了彼此的句子
Lucy: John, we finished each other's sentence.
我说过我们做得到的
I told you we would.
- 其他人怎么样? - 一团糟,John
- How are the others? - We're shit, John.
是Louella,她用自己的念珠
It's Louella. She's using her prayer beads
激活种子
to activate the seeds.
这就为什么她要逼停电梯,为了保持在操控范围之内
That's why she stopped the elevator, to keep it in range.
John,你必须阻止她
John, you have to stop her.
首先,你们得让电梯离开控制范围
First, you gotta get the elevator out of range
- 以关闭种子 - 我们该怎么做?
- to deactivate the seeds. - How the hells do we do that?
我们还卡在这儿呢
We're still stuck here.
把紧急制动杆放开就不会了
Not if you release the emergency lever.
装卸区的引力
The gravitational pull of the loading dock
应该足够帮你们移出范围
should pull you out of range.
- 是啊,然后大家一起撞死 - 不一定
- Yeah, and crash to our death. - Not necessarily.
- 那可真令人放心 - Lucy,帮个忙
- Well, that's comforting. - Lucy, a little help.
Lucy: 装卸港区的密度
Lucy: The density of the loading dock
赋予其三倍于太阳的引力
gives it three times the gravitational force of the sun,
会于10.2秒内带你们离开范围
which will get you out of range in 10.2 seconds.
现在说说坏消息
Now give 'em the bad news.
Lucy: 电梯会于20秒内撞入停靠港区
Lucy: The elevator will crash into the loading dock in 20 seconds,
只有十秒不到的空档以供重新刹车
leaving less than ten seconds to re-engage the clamp.
看吧,总有坏消息
See, there's always bad news.
Alvis,去叫所有人系好安全带
Alvis, get everyone strapped in.
Lucy,帮我们计时,好吗?
Lucy, count us down until we're all clear, yeah?
- Lucy:我不会出错的 - 不,John,等等,那你怎么办?
- Lucy: I wouldn't miss it. - No, John, wait, what about you?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
看吧,终于开始熟悉这里了
See, I'm finally starting to figure this place out.
应该还有其他方法
There has to be another option.
再考虑一下吧
Let's just take a second and think about this.
Dutch,动手
Dutch, do it.
Alvis: 好了,我们准备好了!
Alvis: Okay, we're ready down here!
搞什么,我动不了了
What the hells. I can't move.
三倍重力,记得吗?
Three times the force of gravity, remember?
是啊,记起来了,现在怎么办?
Yeah, that definitely rings a bell. Now what?
- 正在办 - Lucy: 开始倒计时
- On it. - Lucy: Commencing countdown
以重新刹车。祝好运
to re-engage clamp. Good luck.
10...
Ten...
嗷!你是故意的吗?
Ow! Was that on purpose?
- 可能把 - Lucy: 7
- Probably. - Lucy: Seven,
- 啊!拜托! - 6...
- Ahh! Come on! - six...
- 那只手不是惯用手 - 现在是了
- That's not your shooting hand. - Well, it is now.
Lucy: 3... 2... 1
Lucy: Three... two... one.
♪ Elevator ♪
加油,加油,伙计们
Come on, come on, come on, come on, guys.
- 拜托
- Please. - [gasps]
Dutch
Dutch.
Dutch,你还好吗?
Dutch, are you okay?
- 还好,你呢? - 我没事
- Yeah. Are you? - I'm okay.
下面的人还好吗?
Everybody okay down there?
- 还好,我们做到了 - John,圣树保佑
- Yeah, we made it. - John. Praise the trees.
Johnny
Johnny.
Johnny,你在吗?
Johnny, you there?
Jaqobis抵抗粘液的方法有名堂
There's something about Jaqobis that fights the green,
大突破
breaks through.
- 终于是我所需... - Aneela?指挥官?
- It's finally what I needed to... - Aneela? Commander?
请继续说吧
Please, go on.
接着说
Tell me more.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
那是粘液里的吗?
Was that in the green?
是回音
Echoes.
旧的记忆
Old memories.
指挥官,求你了,你必须阻止他...
Commander, please, you have to stop him...
我一直以来都在这里记忆中徘徊
I've been wandering around your memories in here.
有些记忆不见了
Some of them are missing.
回想一下
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表