剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
that they're unbeatable,
因为在战斗中,它们也只是一个实体
because in battle, they're one entity.
一个实体知道的东西,其它实体也会知道
What one knows, they all know.
一个实体想要的东西,其它的也会想要
What one wants, they all want.
- 你没帮上忙 -你帮上了
- You're not helping. - You are.
John现在在建的武器改变了局势
The weapon that John is building right now changes that.
能干扰它们的联♥系♥
It disrupts their connection.
要是被打散了,它们和我们别无二致
Separated, they are no different than us.
反对一点:它们还是有立即自愈的能力
Counterpoint: they still have instant healing
还有更强的力量
and superior strength.
Hullen没有弱点
The Hullen have no weakness.
Hullen有一个弱点
Oh, the Hullen have a weakness.
Aneela
Aneela.
没有自♥由♥意志,人数就没有用处
Numbers don't count without free will.
它们不是百万大军,而是一个士兵
They're not a million soldiers; they're one soldier.
一个声音:
One voice:
她的
hers.
所以蜘蛛有很多条腿
So it doesn't matter
也没有用处
how many more legs a spider has.
你要做的
All you have to do
只是把它的头砍掉
is cut off its head.
杀了Aneela
Kill Aneela,
赢得战争
win the war.
你决定好该做什么了吗?
Have you decided what you want to do?
还没
Not yet.
先为自己说句话,作为Hullen这种决定
In my defense, not exactly the type of decision
不是我之前想的那样
I pictured making as a Hullen.
你当初是怎么变成Hullen的?
How did you first become Hullen?
我和你父亲见了一面
I had an arrangement with your father.
在Quad星系的转交中保护他的利益
Protect his interests during the Quad handover,
等完成了就转化我
he'd transform me once it was done.
但我失败了
[breathes deeply] But I failed.
- 爸爸不喜欢失败 - 我也不喜欢
- Papa didn't like failure. - Neither do I.
但转化工具还埋在
But the conversion tools were still buried
泉山下,所以我就自行使用了
beneath Spring Hill, so I improvised.
嗯
Hm.
你当初为什么要带我来,Aneela?
Why did you first bring me here, Aneela?
爸爸信任过你
Papa trusted you.
所以我想我可能也会信任你
So I thought I might too.
如果得孤独一生
What's the point of living forever
那永生又有什么意义呢?
if you have to do it all alone?
Gander带了非常多粘液
Gander has been dosing me
来给我用
with so much green all this time.
我有了好多记忆
I have so many memories
在我的脑海里畅游
swimming in my head.
我试着修复自己,花了好长时间
I've tried to fix myself for so long.
唯一奏效的只有你
You're the only thing that's worked.
你是我的栓链,Kendry
You're my tether, Kendry.
女士会来追杀我们的,不是吗?
She's going to keep coming for us, isn't she, the Lady?
那就让她来吧
Let her.
我恨了Dutch
I have hated Dutch
这么久,让我变得盲目
for so long it blinded me.
但我想到了毁掉她的方法
But I figured out a way to destroy her...
还有女士
and the Lady too.
一石两婊
Two bitches, one stone.
我要你帮我做件事
I need you to do something for me first.
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
真美
That's pretty.
嗷,谢谢
Aw, thanks.
我说的是你的嗓音
I meant your tune.
你那破陶杯还是丑得不得了
Your pottery is still a hate crime.
自从你从遗物冒险
You know, ever since you got back
里归来
from your Remnant acid trip,
你的心情就一直很好
you have been in a very good mood.
我们刚得到了一样武器能干掉一般的Hullen
We just got a weapon that can take out half the Hullen
还从抢劫里获得了能量
and had some heisty goodness.
有什么不值得开心的?
What's not to be happy about?
是啊,我正在想呢
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to figure out.
因为太奇怪了
'Cause this is weird.
有什么地方不对,你很奇怪
Something's weird. You're weird.
因为我在哼歌♥?
Oh, because I'm humming?
是啊,我真是个怪物
Yeah, I'm a real monster.
遗物里到底发生了什么,Dutch?
What happened in the Remnant, Dutch?
- 你看到了什么? - 我跟你说过了
- What did you see? - I told you.
旧的全家福,婴儿鞋
Just old family photos, baby shoes.
- Aneela很会引人注目 - 胡说
- Aneela can do parlor tricks. - Bullshit.
还有更多
There's more to it.
没有跟战争有关的,将军
Nothing relevant to the war, General.
就是这样
Yeah, that right there,
我就是这么知道有什么地方不对劲的
that's how I know something's up.
主动退出一场战斗不像你的作风
It's not like you to step back from a fight.
我没有
I am not.
- 我知道我该怎么做 - 杀了Aneela?
- I know what I have to do. - Kill Aneela?
我们需要更确凿的东西。你需要一个计划
We need something more concrete. You need a plan.
- 我有计划 - 那就告诉我
- I have a plan. - Then tell me.
我是那个你不会多加保护的人
I'm the guy you don't protect from ugly shit.
为什么现在要这样?
Why start now?
好吧
Okay. Fine.
Aneela造的我
Aneela made me.
从她的粘液里造出来
From her green.
我是她的一部分
I'm part of her.
那是什么意思,造你?那...
What does that mean, made you? That...
那说不通啊
that... that doesn't even make sense.
无所谓,那是真的
All that matters is that it's true.
我和她的联♥系♥就是这样
That's how I'm tied to her.
Aneela是我的原始源头,D'av
Aneela's my original source, D'av.
根据Hullen相关的知识,Dutch,如果...
This is Hullen 101, Dutch. If...
你杀了Aneela...
you kill Aneela...
我也会死
I die too.
所以你才是将军
That's why you're the general.
我需要你像个将军一样思考
I need you to think like one now.
Johnny会把我放在第一位.
Johnny would put me first.
你知道不能这样,对吧?
And you know that can't happen, right?
但有了John的新玩具
But with John's new toy,
我们能分散Hullen的力量
we can distract the Hullen force.
最小化伤亡
Minimal casualties.
我偷偷潜入舰队
I sneak onto the armada.
然后呢?
And then what?
我扳倒Aneela
I take down Aneela,
像个刺客那样
like an assassin,
我被养来干的活计
like I was raised to.
等我杀了Aneela,战争也就结束了
When I end Aneela, the war ends too.
没人需要去死
No one else has to die.
除了你
Except you.
你不能在不输掉战争的情况下救我
You can't save me without losing this war.
而且如果我们输了,她也是要杀了我的
And if we lose this war, she's gonna kill me anyway.
我唯一的请求就是要和那个婊♥子♥同归于尽
All that I ask is to get to take that bitch with me.
这就是我的计划
That's my plan.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表