剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
我知道你还活着
I know you're out there.
我也知道你迟早一定能听到我的消息
And I know that you'll eventually hear me.
不管他带你去了哪里 对你做了什么
Wherever he's taken you, whatever he's done to you...
我都会找到你
I will find you.
我一定会找到你
I will find you.
那就是克兰带你去的地方
That's where Khlyen took you.
-那就是红17 -没错
- That's Red-17. - Yup.
对了 那里戒备森严
Security was peachy, by the way.
我们人手严重不足
We're outnumbered by a factor of holy times shit.
我们可以原路返回
We could just run the other way.
就一次
For once.
好了 兄弟们
All right, boys.
给他们点颜色看看
Let's go ring the bell.
真怀念你们这些混♥蛋♥
Missed you bastards.
你们好
Hello.
建议你们立刻逃跑 还剩五 四
You might want to run in five...four...
上 上
Go, go!
-注意 -安全
- Eyes. - Clear!
冲进去
Breach it!
范西
Fancy?
方下巴 你也来了
Hey, squarejaw. You made it.
你在这干什么 范西
What are you doing here, Fancy?
我刚救了你
Wow, I just saved your ass,
你为什么还是不相信我
and you still don't trust me. Why is that?
我忘了
I don't remember.
好理由
Seems legit.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他们就把我关在这
That's where they kept me.
约翰尼 能让我们进去吗
Johnny, can you get us in?
塔基鲨自食其子吗
Do Tarkesians eat their young?
会 答案是会
Yes. The answer is yes.
拜托 各位 多看点书
God, people. Read a book.
范西 跟我走
Fancy. With me.
里面发生了什么 达文
What happened in there, D'avin?
你们怎么找到我来着
Tell me again how you found me.
你逃了出来 我们一直在追踪你的通讯信♥号♥♥
You broke out... we tracked your comm signal
然后发现你的信♥号♥♥恢复了
until it came back online.
如果我不是自己逃出来的呢
What if I didn't escape?
万一是他们放我走的呢
What if they let me go?
妲奇 这不是救援任务
Dutch, I don't think this is a rescue.
这是为了抓你而设的陷阱
I think it's a trap. For you.
我知道
I know.
但抓到我才叫陷阱
But it's only a trap if it works.
在那之前就是线索 明白吗
Until then, it's a lead, okay?
不管克兰在这对那些人做了什么
Whatever Khlyen's been doing to people here,
不管他对你做了什么 我要查清楚
whatever he did to you, I have to know.
所以我进去 你留在这
So I'm going, and you're staying here.
是吗 我留下干什么
Oh, really? Doing what?
一如既往
Same as always:
支援我
have my back.
可恶 管他呢
Ah, shit. Screw it.
他在哼歌♥吗
Is he...humming?
在做梦
Dreaming.
洗♥脑♥会激起一些最后的疯狂幻想
Neural wipe kicks up some crazy last fantasies
加大电流
Crank the juice.
他可能需要再打一针
I think he needs another dose.
不是吧
Seriously?
我最讨厌打♥针♥了
I hate this part.
开门
Open.
我们准备好了
Hey. We're ready.
去救我的蠢哥哥吧
Let's go save my dumbass brother.
情况如何
Status?
探针已经全副武装
Armed the shit out of a probe.
传感器齐全 液态摄像头 全副武装
Full sensors, liquid cam... the works.
顺便说一下 我还是那么棒
And on a side note: I remain amazing.
要出发了吗
We doing this?
没错
Oh, yeah.
进入阿尔金星轨道
Entering Arkyn's orbit.
探针上有个液态摄像头
Uh, probe has a liquid cam.
液态摄像头像卫星一样
Liquid cam should work like a satellite,
能拍摄地面照片
snag us pictures of the ground
这样我们就能找到着陆点
so we can sweep for a drop spot.
对了 露西依然监测到阿尔金星上
Lucy's still picking up some strange radiation
有些奇怪的辐射
on Arkyn, by the way.
不过探针应该能告诉我们具体情况
But the probe should tell us what we're dealing with.
很好 露西 出发
Good. Lucy, let'er rip.
这情况不妙吧
So that's bad, right?
-发生了什么事 -不知道
- What the hell's happened? - I don't know.
贝塔辐射非常高
The beta radiation is through the roof.
这种强度不可能是随机的
There's no way that these levels are random.
这是人造防护层
It's a defense layer. Man-made.
-笼罩了整个月亮吗 -不知道
- Over the whole moon? - I don't know.
我不知道 我还没来得及检测磁场深度
I don't know, it fried the probe
探针就被烧毁了
before I could tell how deep the field went,
但我可以再做几个测试...
but I can...you know, I can run some more tests...
-约翰 -一天以内
- John... - And we can figure out, uh,
-就能查出 -约翰尼
you know, within a day or... - Johnny.
克兰已经把达文关在那里五天了
Khlyen's had D'avin down there for five days.
五天
Five.
如果我们现在不找到他 就再也找不到了
If we don't find him now, we may not find him at all.
我们都无法确定他是否还在那
We can't even be sure that he's still down there.
你说得没错
You're right.
我们去查清楚
Let's go find out.
露西 护盾最大化 准备进入
Lucy, shields maxed. We're going in.
慢着 妲奇 什么
Wha-wait. Dutch. What?
你说这是"防护层" 约翰尼
You said "security layer," Johnny.
这层东西一定有终结的地方
Layer's got to end somewhere.
我对这船还不太熟
Uh, I'm new to this ship.
我们有...
Do we get a--oh.
露西 汇报状态
Lucy! Status!
警告 我在此状况下
Warning: I can't maintain
无法维持内部环境
internal integrity in these conditions.
外部毒素指标正在超过安全值
Environmental toxins are exceeding safety protocol levels.
-我们得弃船 -这船可比探测器结实
- We need to abort. - She's tougher than a probe.
我们能扛过去 露西 继续
We can make it through. Lucy, keep pushing.
抱歉 环境已不足以保证最低限度船员安全
I'm sorry, conditions have exceeded crew safety minimums.
启动紧急指令覆盖
Activating emergency override now.
-你敢 -露西 快这么做
- Don't you dare! - Lucy, do it!
快 快冲过去 冲过去
Go! Punch it! Punch us through!
稳定船舱环境
Cabin conditions stabilizing.
亲爱的
Sugar.
也许我们该讨论一下备用方案
Maybe we should talk about a plan B.
扫兴者
第二季第一集
那到底是什么东西
What the hells was that?
我们走的每条路线都通往阿尔金星
Every trail we have followed has led us to Arkyn.
我知道达文就在那星球某处
I know D'av's down there somewhere.
-我能感觉到 -你知道吗
- I can feel it. - Hey, guess what?
你的直觉在我们的安全面前没有投票特权
Your gut doesn't get voting privileges over our safety.
你刚才把我们
Now, whoever's down there,
整个暴露给了这里的人
You just told them that we're coming.
你是认真地告诉我要放弃他吗
Are you seriously telling me to give up on him?
我才是他弟弟 记得吗
I'm the little brother, remember?
我天生就不可能放弃他
I'm genetically incapable of giving up on him.
如果我们在半路上没命了可是救不了他的
We can't save him if we die trying.
我明白
I know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是我们都到了这里了
It's just, we're so close.
我们需要抄近道
We need a shortcut.
这些年一定有人成功到达阿尔金星
All these years, someone must have made it
而且安全返回 对吧
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表