剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
what if it's not just swanky locks that make them safe?
所以我就运行了诊断程序,发现了这个
So I ran a few diagnostics and found this.
- 哇,好厉害哦 - 闭嘴
- Ooh, ahh, you're a genius. - Shut up.
你刚才没听到的酷炫声响
Now, that awesomeness you didn't hear
实际上是立方在发射
was that silver cube emitting a frequency
人类感官无法感应到的频率
that can't be detected by human senses.
但如果我启动了飞船
But if I fire the ship up,
看看这牛叉的频率
check out what these delicious
会对Hullen科技怎么样
little hertzes do to Hullen tech.
喔,完全干扰
Whoa. Complete disruption.
导航,通讯,武器系统,全跪了
Navs, comms, weapons systems: all fritzed.
我认为应该和Hullen与飞船之间的
I think it's got something to do with how
神经链接有关系
the Hullen link up neurally with the ships.
我认为它们是通过
I think they're communicating via
某无法被我们侦测到的频率进行交流的
a frequency on a wavelength that we can't detect.
但这小子干扰了它们
But this little baby disrupts it.
Johnny,这真是太赞了
Johnny, this is good. This is good shit.
如果我们能找方法
If we can figure out a way to
大规模运用起来
transmit this on a mass scale,
我们就能在战斗中把它们烤熟
we can fry them all mid-flight.
这还不算是陷阱,但是个好开头
It's not a trap yet, but it's a good start.
你和Zeph能做出
Can you and Zeph nerd-gang
某种大型发射器之类的吗?
some giant speaker unit for it?
放大器不是问题
A amplifier's not a problem.
问题是找到一个巨大的声波振荡器
The problem is locating a giant, sonic agitator.
那是要特别专业的东西
That is a specialty item.
你要一个巨大的按♥摩♥器
You need a giant vibrator.
为了科学
For science.
以及缓解压力。但第一位的还是科学
And a little pleasure. But science first.
方案是,在Westerley星上有个采矿帮派
Solution? There's a mining clan on Westerley.
他们用一种生物频率声波干♥扰♥器♥
Now, they use a Bio-Frequency Sonic Disruptor
来提取光子晶体
to... to strip-mine photonic crystals.
并不完美,但我们可以加以改造
It's not perfect, but we can modify it to make it work.
- 那就走吧 - 喔
- So let's go. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等一下
Hold on a second.
还有一个小问题
There's this one little problem.
他们可不是那种可以随便卖♥♥东西给我们的人
These are not the kind of people that you buy things from.
或是做生意,或是交谈
Or trade with, or talk to,
或是进行眼神接触
or make direct eye contact with.
所以我们得用偷的
So we gotta steal it.
我们得偷过来
Oh, we're gonna steal it.
我知道个人能帮我们
And I know who can help us.
我们带礼物来了,Borna
We come baring gifts, Borna.
还能收到你的消息我很惊讶
Surprised to get your message.
我还以为是扫兴者要在Quad星系绝种了
I heard Killjoys were going extinct in the Quad.
接下来就是你们俩
And you two are next.
别担心,联盟管理层换人了
No worries, the RAC's under new management.
- Jelco? - 哒
- Jelco? - Tut-tut-tut.
把枪放下吧
Guns down, everyone.
我们都是老朋友了
We're all old friends here.
要说有什么问题,就是我欠了你们俩一个谢谢
If anything, I owe you two a thank you.
为了什么?绑♥架♥你?
For what? Taking you hostage?
- 让你被炒鱿鱼? - 炸了你的房♥子?
- Getting you fired? - Exploding your house?
哦,我忘了那件事
Ooh, I forgot about that one.
- 干的很好来着. - 是啊
- That's a good one. - Yeah.
你们和Fancy合伙把我放了的那会儿
When your associate Fancy cut me loose,
我在外无依无靠是陷入了不少麻烦
I did get into a bit of trouble in the wilds, it's true.
但Borna帮我解了围
But Borna here got me out of it.
我们之间达成了一项激动人心的协定
And we came to an exciting new arrangement.
我娶他为妻了
I made him my wife.
是夫,那个字是夫
Husband. The term is husband.
- 丧(混♥蛋♥) - 念"三"
- Turd. - "Third."
我是三房♥
[clears throat] Husband number three.
别吹了
Not to brag.
说吧,你们要鼹鼠矿帮的情报
Talk. You want Intel on the Mole Miner Clan.
- 拿什么来换? - 皇家最好的hokk酒
- What are you offering? - The Royale's finest hokk.
我们还有三箱
We got three more crates of it.
靠边站,混♥蛋♥
Back of the line, turd.
他是Borna的阶下囚吗,还是说Jelco喜欢这么做?
Is he Borna's prisoner, or is Jelco into this?
他这种人,难说啊
With him, it's hard to tell.
矿工们暴♥力♥,领地意识强,还多疑
The miners are violent, territorial, and paranoid.
他们开采的光子晶体可值钱了
The photonic crystals they mine are worth a fortune in joy,
但从没有人能成功打劫走
but no one has ever managed to successfully rob them.
如我所说,一群混♥蛋♥
Like I said, assholes.
- 弱点呢? - 有一处
- Vulnerabilities? - One.
运输过程
In transit.
每次开采结束,他们会把晶体和所有的设备
They take the crystals and all their gear
都放在一支护送队里
in a convoy at the end of each dig.
这是护送队的信息... 我唯一搞不到的东西
Specs on the convoy... only thing I couldn't get was
就是装晶体的保险车厢密♥码♥
codes for the safe truck they keep the crystals in.
没事,我们不需要
It's all right. We don't need them.
既然你有这些情报
So if you have all this Intel,
为什么你们不去打劫?
why haven't you robbed them yourselves?
因为我不傻
'Cause I ain't stupid.
要脑筋更好,胆子更大的人
It'd take big brains and bigger balls
才能成功,逃出生天
to rob these bastards and live.
谢谢,你的赞扬我收下了
Thank you. Compliment accepted.
Gander
[distorted] Gander.
Gander
Gander.
Gander
[normal] Gander.
我们都累了,不是吗?
We're getting tired now, aren't we?
你的声音...
Your voice...
还是那样美妙
is dulcet as ever.
我刺了你的肺两次
I've slashed your lungs twice,
刺瞎你四次
blinded you four...
五次
Five.
五次了
Five times.
我真该给你颁个勋章了
And I've literally had your guts for garters,
可惜,并没有如我俩所希望的那样
which, sadly, wasn't as flattering
令人感到自豪
as either of us might have hoped.
嗯
Mm.
我搜了整艘船
I've searched this ship
高层低层都搜了
high and low.
Kendry在哪里?
Where is Kendry?
如果你真的那么想知道
If you really wanted to know,
就就该让让我连上粘液
you'd let me connect to the green.
然后你就能进入我的记忆
Then you could go into my memories,
自行观看了
and you could see for yourself.
但你不会这么做
But you won't,
因为你在逃避
because you're avoiding it.
噢,指挥官
Oh, Commander,
我们都怕了吗?
are we afraid?
你应该怕
You should be.
噢,我是怕,Gander...
Oh, I'm freed, Gander...
但不是你想的那个原因
But not of what you think.
等我回到联盟,我会组织一支小队
Okay, when we get back to the RAC, I'll put together a team.
20多个人这样,几辆装甲交通工具
20 or so guys. Couple armored vehicles.
不行,不能派扫兴者大军去
No, can't be a Killjoys-army mission.
- 你去哪儿了? - 和Zeph在一起
- Where have you been? - With Zeph.
都是小事
Mani-pedis, pillow fights.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
相信我,这就是扫兴者大军
Trust me, this is literally the kind of job
该干的事情
the phrase "you and what army?" was made for.
Johnny跟我说了,这是个好计划
Johnny filled me in. It's a good plan.
好,但是...
Okay, but...
你的秘密武器只有
But your secret weapon only works
在保住秘密的情况下才有用,D'av
if we keep it secret, D'av.
听着,我爱我们的人,但上次我们组织
Look, I love our people, but the last time we tried
团队行动的时候出了个叛徒
a group op, we had a traitor.
最终结局如何我们有目共睹
And we know how that ended.
好吧,所以呢
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表