剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Couldn't resist. You have her?
你还怀疑我吗?
You doubted?
给我看看
Show me.
等我们都到了安全的地方,把这里给我毁了
Once we're all clear, destroy this place for me.
乐意效劳
It's the least I could do.
- 注意安全 - 不要手软,去吧
- Be careful. - Be brutal. Go.
把那身劣质衣服脱了,你们看上去像是服务生
Take those tacky things off. You look like waiters.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
指挥官已就位
The commander is in position.
很好
Good.
开始吧
Begin.
- 长官 - 我看到了
- Sir. - Yeah, I see them.
好了,大家,来玩
Okay, people, let's play
打Hullen游戏吧
some goddamn Hullen whack-a-mole.
全都给我准备好了
Batten the hatches and grab your asses, people.
各港口准备!
Stations!
驾驶员,前往各自的飞船
Pilots, report to deck.
祝各位好运
Good luck out there.
哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
John? John!
John? John!
他脸发紫了,让开!
He's cyanotic. Move!
别戳到心脏,别戳到心脏
Don't be the heart. Don't be the heart.
- 别戳到心脏 - 没戳到。他的肺塌陷了
- Don't be the heart. - It's not. His lung's collapsed.
他没办法呼吸。扶住他
He can't breathe. Hold him still.
好了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
Aneela...来过这里
Aneela... was here.
- 我们得带他去医疗区 - John,Dutch在哪里?
- We have to get him to the med bay! - John, where's Dutch?
Oh,妈蛋
Oh, balls.
你好,欢迎搭乘Kendry航♥空♥
Hello. Welcome to Kendry Air.
希望您能享受和我们度过的这段时光
I do hope you enjoy your time with us today.
如果您看向船舱窗口
If you look out your cockpit window,
您会发现战争已经开始了,没有您的参与
you'll see the war has begun without you.
不!
No!
所有净化者驾驶员,各就位
All Cleansed pilots, take positions.
待命
Wait on my order.
40%的舰队已进入击杀区
40% of fleet within kill zone.
- 45% - 听我口令
- 45%. - Wait for my word.
你的口令?
Your word?
- 我的地盘,我做主 - 去你的吧
- My house, my call. - My ass.
60%
60%.
一半舰队会通过区域进入另一边的
Half of them are gonna be through the other side soon.
- 我知道自己在做什么 - 78%
- I know what I'm doing. - 78%.
长官,他们已进入射程了
Sir, they're within targeting distance of us now.
- 动手! - 等下,该死的
- Do it! - Wait, God damn it.
知道心急吃不了热豆腐吗?
Don't you know how to thread a needle?
Pree,动手!
Pree, crank it!
立刻马上!
Now, now, now, now, now!
你们听到那小子说的了
You heard the angry little man.
感觉给我动手!
Power that shit up!
让开一点
Give it room.
已发射给卫星!
Hitting satellites now!
击杀区已准备完毕
Kill zone is live.
Fancy,到你们了
Fancy, you're up.
好好教训他们
Give those green boogers hell.
他们的导航全跪了,但还是有攻击能力
Their navs are fried as eggs, but they still got ballistics,
- 所以都小心点 - 收到
- so be careful out there. - Copy that.
在路上了
On our way.
所有小队,开始交火
All squads, engage and sweep.
Fancy,注意身后!
Fancy, watch your six!
第一波已击退
We're clear of first wave.
敌舰已击溃
Enemy ships down!
返回基地中
Return to base.
- 干得好,Fancy - 我知道
- Nice work out there, Fancy. - I know.
好了,Jaqobis,我们给你争取了时间
All right, Jaqobis. We bought you your window.
现在你赶紧去杀了那个领头的贱♥人♥,好结束这一切
Now go kill that alpha bitch for us so we can end this.
喔!真是可怕
Whoo! That was horrifying.
我一点都不好
I am not okay.
我们得喝一杯,对吧?这家伙得喝一杯
Who needs a beer, right? This guy needs a beer.
你得喝一杯。这家伙不需要酒,他不想要
You do. This guy does not need a beer. He is good.
我...
I...
你想要解释一下自己的失败吗
Do you care to explain your failure,
还是说你想告诉Aneela?
or would you rather tell Aneela?
人类做了很多准备
The humans have been very busy
还非常聪明
and very clever.
真的吗?
Really?
你数数吗,Gander?
Do you math, Gander?
因为我数过
Because I math,
我得出的数量告诉我,结果应该是“轻松取胜”
and my numbers say, "Easy win."
数量并不是障碍
It's not the numbers so much as the obstacle.
看上去他们好像构建了一片干扰区
It looks like they've built a distortion field
阻止我们的舰船靠近
that prevents our ships from approaching.
距离不足以登船
Can't get close enough to board.
那就找到干扰源头
Then find the source.
我们已经找到了
We already have.
到你了,将军
You're up, General.
你的船准备好了
Your ship is prepped and ready.
给你弟弟上个绷带
Stuff a bandage on your brother,
给他准备个药方,就感觉上船吧
get him a doctor's note, and saddle up.
你不能分身
You can't be in two places.
我得这样
I need to be.
Dutch不见了,Delle Seyah也是
Dutch is missing, so is Delle Seyah.
我们说好的,要一起去杀Aneela
We had a deal. We were supposed to go after Aneela together.
你觉得Dutch自己去战舰上了吗?
You think Dutch jumped the gun and took off for the Armada?
我觉得她做的一切事情都是为了
I think she'd do just about anything
保证其他人安全,自己独担风险
to keep everyone else safe, to put herself at risk.
我得自己去找她
Yeah. I have to get her myself.
这太傻了,成功率极低
That's dumb. Those are terrible odds.
我不能让Dutch独自面对Aneela
I can't let Dutch face down Aneela alone,
John没办法上场...
John is out of commission...
John就在这里,准备好上场了,各位戏精们
John's right here and ready to go, drama queen.
别再叽歪了
Quit flapping your balls.
你现在的状态没法去的
You are in no shape for a mission.
我现在状态可好了。跟你打一架都行
I'm in amazing shape. I will wrestle you right now.
就算是用力咳嗽,你的肺都会不行的
If you cough hard, your lungs will fall out.
你嫉妒了吗?这是一项特性,不是漏洞
Are you jealous? That's a feature, not a bug.
嘿
Hey.
想要去救Dutch吗?
Want to go save Dutch?
一起去救Dutch吧
Let's save Dutch.
你们俩是真傻吗?他不能再受伤了
Are you actual morons? He can't take any more trauma.
你觉得要是Dutch独自死去
Yeah, well, what kind of trauma do you think
他会受到怎样的创伤?
he'll go through if Dutch dies alone because we weren't there?
好消息是...我们把Aneela的魔法
Ah, good news... we got Aneela's magic...
监牢装上Khlyen的飞船了
prison box already loaded on Khlyen's ship.
我们要做的就是把它送到她面前
All we got to do is special-delivery it to her face,
- 用某种方式 - 我们得即兴发挥了?
- somehow. - Figure we'll improvise?
- 是啊,听起来像是我们的风格 - 很好
- Yeah. That sounds like us. - All right.
你... John,你不能去
You... John, you can't!
- 让他去吧,Zeph! - 我是认真的!
- Let it go, Zeph! - I'm serious!
你不能走,因为...我爱你
You can't go, because... I love you.
喔,我只是急中生智而已
Whoa. I just tried that out of desperation,
情势所迫。还有,刚才说的不算数
given the circumstance, and, nope, not good, do not want.
- 我也这么想 - 很好
- Same. - Fine.
去吧,务必和她一起回来
Go. Just come back with her.
嘿,过来吧
Hey. Get over here. Come on.
Jaqobis兄弟的抱抱
Jaqobis sandwich.
有好运哦
For luck.
- 你们臭死了 - 嗯哼
- Oh, you smell like sports. - Mm-hmm.
Pree,原地待命
Pree, stand by for further orders.
- 嗯 - 不好意思
- Mmm. - I'm sorry.
也许这不是我们之前想的那种
Probably not the exotic honeymoon
有异国风情的蜜月
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表