剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- 没人? - 没人
- Clear? - Clear.
我从没见过这种景象
I've never seen anything like this.
我见过,见了整整三个月
I have for the last three months.
型号♥不同,但引擎控制是一样的
Different model, but the same engine controls.
重力发生器,呃...
Grav generator, um...
又怪又弯的玩意
weird squiggly thing.
趣闻一则: 飞船的设计基于我们在工程学中常见的
Interesting fact: the design is based on standard transistors
标准晶体管和能量流
and energy flow that we're used to in engineering.
- 如果有什么区别的话,这飞船更... - 有机
- If anything, it's more... - Organic.
- 我是想说复杂来着 - 有机系统永远是
- I was gonna say complex. - Organic systems are always
更复杂的
more complex.
大自然母亲比某些班门弄斧的家伙强多了
Nature can run rings around any wrench monkey.
好了,好了,你们俩别拿尺子打起来就好
All right, all right, don't get your slide rules in a knot.
尺子? 那我们成什么了,野人吗?
Slide rules? What are we, animals?
就是,跟他一起长大真受不了
Right? Try growing up with him.
这些是什么?
What are these?
飞行日志,,最后已知坐标
Flight logs, last known coordinates,
而且,看样子,还不是在本地
and, by the looks of it, it wasn't a local trip.
所以如果我们想看看这艘船之前去了那里的话...
So if we wanted to go to recon wherever this ship just went...
等一下... 我们完全不知道
Wait a minute... We have no idea
- 会往哪儿开 - 不入虎穴焉得虎子
- where this will send us. - Risk nothing, get nothing.
听着,这些船就好像在我们家后院的武器
Look, these ships are weapons in our own backyard.
我得知道谁控制着它们
I need to know who controls them.
有人想征求我的意见吗?
Anybody want my opinion?
抱歉,,Johnny,,我只是不再习惯...
Sorry, Johnny, I just got out of the habit of...
- 继续,你说吧 - 行,很好,我们先
- Go on, the floor's yours. - Okay, all right, let's just
搞明白些基本问题, 好吧?
start with some basic questions, okay?
嘿,不是说好的听我说吗?
Hey, what happened to my floor?
[power-up thrum]
我快进到有趣的部分了
I skipped to the fun part.
你心里想要我真么干的
You know you wanted me to.
好了,这就是你要的冒险
Well, you said you wanted an adventure.
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
Hullen舰队
_
Aneela指挥官对你目前提供的情报
Commander Aneela has been very pleased
感到非常满意
with the detailed intelligence you've given so far.
很好,也许她今天能回答我些问题
Good. Perhaps she can answer some of my questions today.
- 到时候会的, Delle Seyah. - 叫我Seyah Kendry,
- All in due time, Delle Seyah. - I am Seyah Kendry,
九大家族之女,Qresh星的守护者
daughter of the Nine, Protector of Qresh.
你得这么称呼我
You can address me as such.
当然,Seyah Kendry,无意冒犯
Of course, Seyah Kendry. No offense intended.
我要先问个显而易见的问题
I think I'll start with the obvious question
有关她的长相
of how she looks.
- 您说什么,Seyah Kendry? - 我在自言自语,Gander
- I'm sorry, Seyah Kendry? - I'm thinking out loud, Gander.
没必要每次都回应我
It doesn't require a response every time.
Seyah Kendry...
Seyah Kendry...
一个建议
a word of advice.
作为指挥官资历最老的参谋
As the Commander's most senior advisor,
有什么问题可能还是先问过我再说比较好
it might be best to run any questions by me first.
你知道统治者是什么样的
You know how rulers can be,
尤其是那种...啊...像Aneela那样热情的
especially ones as, uh... passionate as Aneela.
对,我知道统治者是什么样的,因为我就是其中一员
Yes, I do known how rulers can be because I am one.
不好意思,你算什么货色
And I'm sorry, who are you to decide
能来决定她听到的内容?
what she can or cannot hear?
Kendry,欢迎来到我的战情室
Kendry, welcome to my war room.
令人惊叹
It's impressive.
你能挺过转化期令我感到高兴
I'm so pleased you survived the transfusion.
我帮你把你体内的劣等粘液
I upgraded you from whatever gutter green
- 升了下级 - 你什么意思?
- that was inside of you. - What do you mean?
Hullen有两种
Well, there are two strains of Hullen.
一种生来听人指挥
Some were made to take orders.
一种生来指挥它们
Some were born to give them.
我确信你是跟我站在一起的
I made sure you played for my team.
这里有多少Hullen?
How many Hullen are there?
很多
A lot.
大家伙在外面要小心点
Be careful out there, guys.
你不按那个按钮浑身难受,对吗?
Just had to press that button, didn't you?
可不是嘛
I really did.
你不觉得这里很熟悉吗?
Does any of this seem familiar to you?
冰原荒地
Well, seen one frozen wasteland,
长得都差不多
you've seen them all.
搞明白这艘船为什么会跑到这儿来了吗?
Any idea yet how the ship bounced here?
还没, 但我会搞明白的
Not yet, but I'll figure it out.
我很乐意帮忙
I'd be happy to take a look at it.
我会... 搞明... 白的
I will... figure... it out.
那你手上那些辐射读数对我们有什么
So how we doing with those rad readings
影响吗, Zeph?
you were getting, Zeph?
我正在监控多组不同电离辐射
Well, I'm monitoring the derived units
以衡量辐射对人体组织的
of ionizing radiation to measure the stochastic effects
随机影响... 喔,告诉我...
on human tissue... whoa. Tell me something...
你喜欢你体内的器官吗
do you like your internal organs,
还是喜欢像它们那样?
or do you like-like them?
啊,辐射很强... 别呆太久
Uh, radiation's high... don't stay out too long.
那读数符合你之前测量船体时的数据吗?
But do the readings match the ones you got from the ship?
是的,这艘船绝对来过这里
Yeah, this ship has definitely been here before.
Johnny,我们来到了一座...村庄
Johnny, we're coming up to a... village.
你能描述一下吗
Can you describe it?
很老旧了
Old-timey.
绝对建错地方了
Deeply wrong.
亲爱的,这儿肯定不是家
Honey, we are so not home.
我们一起去见见邻居吧
Let's go meet the neighbors, shall we?
哦,这一点也不可怕
Oh, this isn't unbelievably creepy.
我们没有防护装备
We don't have any protective gear.
不能待太久
We can't stay long.
逐户搜查
Sweep and clear, house by house.
需要后援吗?
Need backup?
等你听到枪响就知道了
You'll know if you hear shooting.
在我们被辐射到尿都能发光之前赶紧离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here before our piss starts glowing.
你的尿还能再撑58分钟
Your piss won't glow for another 58 minutes.
大伙,你们得来看看这里
Guys, you gotta see this.
看上去像是第一座殖民地时期留下的时间胶囊
Looks like a time capsule from the first colonies.
像是...活人偶的家一样
It's like if... living dolls had homes.
大家,我找到了屏障发生器的痕迹
Guys, I'm seeing evidence of a shield generator,
可能是用于辐射防护的
possibly a rad blocker.
挺早之前就被关掉了,但这个地方...
It was shut down a while ago, but this place...
非常古老,感觉有百年历史了
it's old, like, 100 years old.
那到底是谁要装屏障?
So who needed the shield, then?
- 有人听到了吗? - 听到什么?
- Anybody hear that? - Hear what?
好极了,我开始产生幻觉了
Great, I'm starting to imagine things.
等等,我之前见过这东西
Wait, I've seen this before.
今天,我们来讲讲微笑
Today, we will talk about smiling.
微笑并不只是用嘴...
Smiling isn't just with your mouth...
看到了吗?
see?
什么鬼?
What the shit?
怎么了? 要帮忙吗?
What is it? You need backup?
我可能要心理治疗
I might need therapy.
这里是Hullen的地方
This place is Hullen.
或者说曾经是
Or it was.
那他们要辐射屏障干嘛
Then why the radiation shield?
没记错的话,,Hullen... 它们并不担心
The last I checked, Hullen... they didn't worry about
辐射的问题,因为它们能自愈
shit like that because they heal instantly.
你还需用眼睛来笑,像这样
You have to smile with your eyes too, like this.
现在轮到你了
Now you try.
是某种训练全息影像
It's some kind of training hologram.
Dutch, 记得Sabine是怎么说那些被Hullen附身的人的吗?
Dutch, remember what Sabine said when people get Hullenized?
他们没有了正常人际交往的能力
They lose the ability for normal human connection.
有了这种地方,他们就能学会装相了
A place like this, they could learn how to fake it.
我什么都没碰,我发誓
I didn't touch anything. I swear.
那是什么鬼?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表