剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
“扫兴者”前情提要...
Previously on "Killjoys"...
所有的女孩身上都充满着魔法
All girls are filled with magic.
我做到了,爸爸
I did it, Papa.
她是那个我应当成为的人
She's the me I should have been.
她是你的好狼
She's your good wolf.
Jelco,这儿有你的快递
Jelco, I have a very special package with your name on it.
我反送你一份
I've got something for you instead.
不!
No!
最近你不在状态
You're not yourself these days.
你是对的,我现在不能当领导者
You're right. I can't be a leader right now.
我不想当
I don't want to be.
这是你的军队。好好照顾吧
It's your army. Take good care of it.
任何囚犯都能通过和Big Borna比试获得自♥由♥
Any captive can wrestle Big Borna for their freedom.
Aneela操控粘液的能力与众不同
Aneela's abilities with the green are unlike anyone else's.
但多亏了最近在科学上的突破
But thanks to a recent scientific breakthrough,
我们也许不再需要她了
we may not need her anymore.
接下来就轮到你了
And that's where you come in.
带她去治疗
Take her to treatment.
这很显然不是最好的情况
So that's obviously not the best case scenario.
是啊,因为这是唯一的情况
Yeah, that's the only case scenario.
我试尽了所有可行的变量
I've run every possible variable,
但结局都是这样
and they all end like this.
爆♥炸♥?放屁
Explody? Bullshit.
物理上说,这叫内向爆聚
Well, technically, this is an implosion.
好吧,我们漏了什么?
Well then, what are we missing?
我们有34艘黑根战舰可以参战
We've 34 Black Root ships we can pilot and sink now,
1200名Ferran雇佣兵,Qresh星的资金
1,200 Ferran mercenaries, Qreshi money,
一大♥波♥等着复仇的愤怒扫兴者
and an assload of angry Killjoys out for revenge.
Hullen有着生理优势,Aneela,和一大支舰队
And the Hullen have biology, Aneela, and a sweet-ass armada.
你什么时候开始怕生理优势了?
Since when do you let biology make you her bitch?
从127种运算结果都和我的观点一致开始
Since 127 probable outcomes agree.
听着,Fancy招募的净化者
Look, the Cleansed that Fancy recruited
帮我建立了这个模型
helped me build this model.
有些人还亲眼见过我们要面对的对手,D‘av
Some of them have actually seen what we're up against, D'av.
硬碰硬的话,我们铁定完蛋
Head-to-head, we are toast.
这样的结果要我怎么在战争会议上讲?
How am I supposed to present this to the war council tonight?
"欢迎各位,我是你们的将军
"Welcome, I'll be your general this evening.
恭喜各位,你们死定了"
Congratulations, you've all signed up for certain death."
我是觉得你就该先想清楚
I guess you should have thought of that before
再给自己升职,老大
giving yourself a promotion, jefe.
- 别血口喷人,Johnny - 我血口喷人?
- Don't give me shit, Johnny. - Oh, I'm giving you shit.
看到了吗?这就我血口喷人的表情
See this? This is my shit face.
- 你夺走了Dutch的军队 - 是她抛弃了自己的军队
- You took Dutch's army. - She abandoned her army.
我推了她一把让她清醒清醒
I gave her a push to wake her up.
她一直以来不都这么倒打一耙吗?
Since when doesn't she push back?
接入Aneela的记忆
That trip down Aneela memory lane
影响到了她,而且她还不想告诉我原因
jacked her up, and she won't tell me why.
她举止怪异,肯定瞒着什么
She's acting weird. She's hiding something.
我担心她,D'av
I'm worried about her, D'av.
我也是
So am I.
但大战就快到家门口了,John
But we've got a war ringing our doorbell any minute, John.
我们需要领袖,不管我们喜不喜欢
We need a leader, and whether we like it or not,
绝对不会是Dutch
it's not gonna be Dutch.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
但如果我们必须追随其他人
But if I have to follow anyone else
去飞蛾扑火的话
into shitty odds and a fiery death,
我不会讨厌追随你就是了
I don't hate that it's you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说我们硬碰硬(头碰头)赢不了
You say we can't win this head-to-head.
- 那我们就得耍花招 - 屁碰嘴?
- We gotta get dirtier. - Ass-to-mouth?
我是说如果我们想赢下来的话,就得作弊
I'm saying if we're gonna win this war, we gotta cheat,
像扫兴者那样
Killjoy style.
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
- 喔 - 很诡异,是吧?
- Whoa. - Freaky, huh?
我简直不敢相信你们没告诉我
I can't believe you didn't tell me.
我们有个Hullen黑科技产品
We had a sweet-ass piece of Hullen biotech
就这么空虚寂寞地摆在这里?
just sitting here all lonesome?
Sabine带我们找到的
Sabine led us to it.
我想毁了它
I wanted it destroyed.
这么毁掉一个无辜,美丽的设备
Which would have been senseless destruction
是非常不明智的
of an innocent, beautiful device.
嘘,没事了
Shh, now, it's okay.
你很安全
You're safe.
嗷
- [electricity crackles] - Ow.
里面装着什么?
What's inside?
Khlyen为我造的这座是安全屋
This one Khlyen made me was a safe house,
但他造的第一座是为了当Aneela的监狱
but the first one he made was a prison for Aneela.
我在她的记忆力见过
I saw it in her memories.
这宝贝的大门只为Dutch开
This baby only opens for Dutch, nobody else.
所以一个是为了防止Aneela跑出来,另一个是为了把她锁进去
So one keeps Aneela out; the other locks her in.
如果我们能搞明白它是怎么进行识别的
If we can figure out how it tells the difference
也许我们能利用它
between them, maybe we can use it.
你从Aneela的记忆里有获取到
You learn anything about Aneela and the Remnant
什么帮得上的信息吗?
that might be useful?
帮我定个范围?
Something so I know what to look for?
只知道她能进入粘液
Just that she can go into the green
对她的记忆做手脚,其他人都做不到
and do things with memories that no one else can.
D'av's准备好开始新一轮战争游戏了
D'av's ready for another round of war games.
你来玩吗?
You in?
等下再说
Later. I'll catch up.
你确定?
You sure?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好吧,但那里好吃的零食都归我了
Okay, but I'm eating all the good snacks.
你不必留下来的
- [door opens] - You don't have to stay.
这要很长时间
This may take me a while.
我知道,但是...
I know, but...
先别折腾科学和魔方了
forget science and the cube.
我想让你做件更重要的事
There's something more important I need you to do.
求你别说要玩掰手腕
Please don't say arm wrestle.
它们都是没用空壳
They're all useless shells.
我们要是能知道谁帮Gander
Maybe if we knew which of them helped Gander
- 带走了那个Qresh女人... - 她的名字是Kendry
- take the Qreshi woman... - Her name is Kendry.
你为什么要帮我,Brynn?
Why are you helping me, Brynn?
你不是Hullen奴隶
You aren't slave Hullen.
你有得选
You have a choice.
你是自♥由♥的,就像Gander
You're free, like Gander.
比起他我更怕你
I fear you more than I fear him.
很好
Good.
把你知道的都说出来
Tell me what you know.
对不起,指挥官,我只知道
I'm sorry, Commander, all I know is
他利用了你的研究成果还有他把她藏起来了
he used your research and he hid her away.
他利用我的研究成果...
He used my research...
用在Kendry身上?
on Kendry?
Kendry在哪里?
Where is Kendry?
得四分钟才会溺水
It takes four minutes to drown.
你现在先溺水又再生
I'd say you've drowned and regenerated
反复了大概1000多次了吧
over 1,000 times by now.
我数学怎么样?
How's my math?
非常好,指挥官
Very good, Commander.
终于来找我聊天了?
Finally come for a chat?
不,Gander
No, Gander.
我是来要你如实招供
I have come to break you.
你有进展了?
You got something?
不怎么顺利的战争模拟之后
Well, after our less-than-awesome war prognosis,
我开始研究给Dutch准备的镜子立方体
I was studying the mirror cubes for Dutch,
来给战局想旁门左道
just pondering our Hullen ass-to-mouth conundrum.
你想了很多?
You ponder that a lot?
然后我就想到
And I got to thinking,
如果她们能平安无事不仅是锁的功劳呢?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表