剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
J星团
J星团
J星团
奎德四元行星系统
威斯利星荒地
为了一艘破船 至于这样对我吗
You're taking this a bit personally for a hunk of metal, aren't you?
我老板为了那艘破船花了六万
My boss paid 60,000 Joy for that hunk of metal.
哪怕飞船的一块废铁都比你这个人值钱
Worth more in rusted parts than you are in good order.
飞船在哪儿
So where's the ship?
你们抓错人了 我发誓
You got the wrong guy, man. I swear.
等把事情说清楚以后
You are gonna owe me such
你可欠我一大份道歉礼物
an apology basket when we straighten this--
好笑吗
Something amusing?
好笑
Yeah.
那艘飞船
That ship?
可是一艘有卫星通讯安保措施的H级护卫舰
Was an H-class frigate with topline, satlink security,
我在你们眼皮子底下偷走了
I took that bitch right from under you.
所以你们好好动脑子想想
So ask yourself--
如果我有那么厉害 我会一个人行动吗
If I'm that good, would I really be working alone?
我有一支精良的团队
Or do I have a well-armed team,
-他们分分钟就会... -你说她吗
- who any minute are gonna-- - Oh, you mean her?
见鬼
Shit.
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
-没事 -我们抓到她在外面鬼鬼祟祟的
- I'm good. - We caught hersneaking around outside,
企图贿赂门卫放了你
trying to bribe a guard to cut you free.
真是"一流"的团队啊
Some crack team.
叫你们老板来 我要做个交易
Get your boss. I'm ready to deal.
没人能见科伦
No one sees Coren.
那科伦就永远见不到他的船了
Well, then Coren never sees his ship.
乖乖啊
Well, my goodness.
敢在我的地盘命令我
Ordering me about in my own compound?
这么大的胆子一定惹了不少事吧
Must be hard getting around, with balls that big.
-有些小摩擦 -仅此而已吗
- There's some chafing. - So that's it?
我的人审问了你一个多小时 一无所获
My boys work you over for an hour and nothing,
-威胁这女孩就让你老实交代了 -恐怕是
- but threaten the girl and watch you fold, hmm? - I guess so.
知道你这个下三滥的垃圾
Nice to confirm that
仍然是个乖宝宝 真令人开心
you off-world trash are still a bunch of mama's boys.
我也很高兴地看到
Well, I'm glad to see
变♥态♥在荒地还活得好好的
that sadism is alive and well in the Badlands.
我们这里很文明的
Well, we're all gentlemen here.
比如说 一会儿等我们让你女人享受完
For instance, after we give your lady here a vigorous--
我们的热情后
...frisking...
我们肯定会记得说"谢谢"的
We'll be sure to say thank you.
我说了我愿意告诉你们
I said that I would talk!
你没说你告诉我们的会是实话
You didn't say you'd tell the truth.
就当是一种激励吧
Consider this motivation.
-把脏手拿开 -如果她是你唯一的手下
- Get your hands off me! - She's the only team you hired,
小屁孩 你可真是错估了我们
son, you seriously miscalculated.
-那你得假设 -假设什么
- Well, that's assuming. - Assuming what?
假设我是老板
That I'm the boss.
而且我们真的是冲你的飞船来的
And that your ship is what we came for.
真是漂亮的小妞
Pretty little thing.
我的眼睛在上面呢
My eyes are up here.
权限错误
Denied.
权限错误
Denied.
起来 科伦·吉尔斯
Get up. Coren Jeers,
以搜捕联盟的名义 你被捕了
in the name of the R.A.C, you are Locked and Served.
见鬼
Well, damn.
我说你得送我道歉礼物可不是开玩笑的
Hey. I wasn't kidding about that damn basket.
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
扫兴者
第一季 第一集
犯人收押所
即将抵达收押所
Approaching Intake.
启动着陆程序
Docking procedures initiated.
你的燃料差一点就不够了 约翰
You're cutting it a little close on fuel, John.
别紧张 露西
Easy, Lucy.
我唠叨是出于关心
I nag because I care.
-别摸脸了 -你也别碰我
- Stop touching it. - Stop touching me.
你看到我们在这单搜捕令上赚了多少钱吗
Have you seen how much we make on this Warrant?
完事以后我要去把整个集市买♥♥空
I'm gonna buy out the entire bazaar when we're done here.
看好他 我来办手续
Watch him, I got this.
犯人送监 230B号♥搜捕令
Hi. Prisoner drop-off. Reclamation Warrant 2-3-0-Beta.
手纹扫描
Hands.
确认身份 妲奇 五级特工
Verified. Dutch. Level five.
搜捕特工
五级特工
妲奇
确认身份 约翰尼·雅各布斯 三♥级♥特工
Verified. Johnny Jaqobis. Level three.
搜捕特工
三♥级♥特工
约翰尼·雅各布斯
你们是扫兴者啊
Killjoys, huh?
我们叫搜捕特工
"Reclamation Agents".
我曾考虑过加入♥联♥盟
I thought about joining the Rack.
后来意识到我们这些公♥司♥的人
Then I realized that the real work is done by us
才是脚踏实地真正干活的人
Company guys on the ground.
感谢你为人♥民♥的服务
Thank you for your service.
搜捕令验证通过
Warrant: verified.
任务已记录
Transaction Logged.
好歹让我弄明白
Just so I'm clear.
你到底有没有偷我的船
Did you even take my ship?
-没有 -你就对我的手下瞎吹吹牛
- Nope. - Just shot your mouth off to my boys
他们就让你找到我了吗
until they brought you straight to me?
-你装傻还真像 -你的安全系统确实顶级
- Not so dumb after all. - Your security system is top notch.
而你的手下却太没用了
But your people are shit.
那你有没有想过找份兼♥职♥工作呢
Well, if you're ever looking for side work.
看来我最近可能要招人哦
Looks like I'm about to have some openings.
我们的特工对罪犯的兼♥职♥并不很感兴趣
Ooh, our agency isn't real big on moonlighting for prisoners.
不干是你的损失
Your loss.
你好了吗 走吧
Hey, you ready? Let's go.
搜捕令待领
五级 捕杀令
柯比·安德拉斯
快一点的话 我们可以在傍晚前赶到利斯
If we hurry, we can make it to Leith before nightfall.
约翰尼 去集市 买♥♥零件
Johnny? The Bazaar? New toys?
其实 我有点累了 我想...
Actually, I'm feeling wiped. I'm gonna...
我想休息几天 让我一个人静静
I'm gonna take a few days off, and just get some... me time.
-行吗 -好吧
- You good with that? - Uh... Okay?
威斯利星 古城
身份检查 给我看你的身份卡
ID check, now. Let me see your ID.
给我看你的身份卡
Hey, hey, hey. Show your papers.
为奎德服务
共建我们的美好未来
和他在一起工作六年了
Six years of working together,
他从来都没有想要"一个人"静静
he's never wanted some "Me" time.
-肯定出了什么事 -妲奇
- Something's up. - Dutch.
你们工作在一起 生活在一起
You work together, live together,
除了睡觉外简直是形影不离
do everything but sleep together --
然后他想分开这么点时间你都担心吗
and you're worried that he wants a little time apart?
小骚货 你到底以为自己多有魅力
Bitch, how charming do you think you are?
约翰尼说谎的时候我能看出来 普雷
I know when Johnny's lying, Pree.
把证件放到桌上
IDs on the table.
公♥司♥最近这么紧张干什么
Why is the Company in such a twist?
他们还设了路障检查 怎么回事
They're doing road checks, too. What's up?
第五小队 请到威斯利星西南据点报道
Unit five, report to Checkpoint Southwest Westerly.
我们走
Let's go.
矿工们正在计划又一次罢♥工♥
Miners are talking about striking again.
公♥司♥在增加存在感
Company is upping its presence.
你这么担心约翰尼干什么
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表