剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
as soon as she touches the plasma.
你还好吗?
You okay?
听着,Sabine教过我怎么做记忆跳跃
Listen, Sabine taught me to memory jump.
我做得到
I can do this.
我们的工作真奇怪
We have weird jobs.
我们要植入一段虚假的记忆
We're going to implant a fabricated memory
进你的脑中,上传到Hullen巢的大脑
in your brain, upload it to the Hullen hive mind,
引你的指挥官进埋伏
and lead the commander to an ambush.
而且你会让我们这么做
And you're gonna let us do it.
停
Stop.
这段是我们要隔离和抹除的
Okay, this is the one we need to isolate and remove.
准备下一段
Get the next one ready.
好,就是这段
Okay, that's the one.
- 锁进去- 我知道这...这很冒险
- Lock it in. - I know it... it's risky.
进去了
It's in.
你最好别尿在我身上
You better not pee on me.
继续倒
Keep 'em coming.
要喝第五轮了啊
Round five it is.
等我去战斗的时候
Now, while I'm gone fighting the good fight,
确保店里最好的hokk酒放前排
make sure you keep the top-shelf hokk towards the front,
劣酒放后排
rotgut in the back.
这些水手越醉
The drunker these sailors get,
他们辨别味道的能力就越差了
the less discerning their palates are.
- 这倒提醒了我... - 行
- Which reminds me... - Yeah, yeah.
Hokk,劣酒,懂了
Hokk, rotgut, got it.
还有其他的吗?
Anything else?
谢谢?
Thank you?
去打场仗也许还有好处
Might be nice to go fight a war for a bit.
噢...现在你喜欢我的马克杯了?
Oh... so now you like my mugs?
喔,别说疯话了
Whoa, do not get crazy.
它们还是餐具界的恶棍
These are still dishware felonies.
我们刚做完一件大事
And after what we just pulled off,
需要庆祝一下
we need to celebrate.
我们不该给喜当爹的你敬一杯吗?
Shouldn't we be toasting to the new daddy?
我可没和那女人上过床
I did not have sex with that woman.
D'Av,我开玩笑的
D'Av, I'm joking.
听着,我做过很多自己不记得的事情...
Look, I've done a lot of things I don't always remember...
D'Av
D'Av.
谢谢你的计划...
Thanks for the plan...
以及不抛弃不放弃
and for not giving up.
太蠢了
So stupid.
“帮我们检查一下设备吧,Pippin”
"Check the tech for us, Pippin."
“为我们冒个险吧,Pippin”
"Risk your ass for us, Pippin."
“确保疯女人继续麻醉着,Pippin”
"Make sure the crazy lady stays sedated, Pippin."
他们把我们当奴隶,Lucy,不是人
They treat us like slaves, Lucy, not people.
我是电脑,Pippin,我比人更好
I'm a computer, Pippin. I'm better than a person.
行了,放轻松
Okay, easy now.
我确信你是很特别的
I'm sure you're very special,
但作为人类,我们有这种算是
but being human, we have this kind of
固有的意识,可以....
inherent awareness that's just...
你意识到囚犯醒过来了吗?
Are you aware the prisoner is awake?
什...
Wha...
你好
Hi.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
Pippin,我能警告Dutch
Pippin, I can alert Dutch.
别
No. No, um...
我能处理
I-I can handle this.
早安啊
Morning.
你应该接着睡才对,小姐
You should be asleep, little lady.
我能修好
Um, I can fix this.
Pippin?
Pippin?
你知道如果把刀
Do you know what happens to a knife
放在血液和脊髓液里太久会怎么样吗?
the longer it's been sitting in blood and spinal fluid?
那是个具体到奇怪的问题
Uh, that's an oddly specific question.
它会变的又湿又滑,然后...
It gets wet and slippery, and then...
就掉出去了
it falls out.
妈蛋
Oh, shit.
我相信那是我的
I believe that belongs to me.
我们也许不应该在回来之前
We probably shouldn't get completely hammered
喝的烂醉
until we're back.
或者听我说,我们应该这么做,因为...
Or just hear me out. We should because...
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
今晚是清算之夜
And it's Reckoning Night.
没错
True.
Dutch
Dutch.
- 怎么了,Lucy? - 准备冲击
- What is it, Lucy? - Brace for impact.
Lucy,状态报告
Lucy, status.
Lucy
Lucy.
D'Av
D'Av.
D'Av,醒醒
D'Av, wake up.
Lucy,把那该死的门打开!
Lucy, open the cockpit door!
抱歉,被占用
Sorry, occupied.
我是要你驾驶这艘船,鲜肉
I told you to fly the ship, chew toy,
不是要你坠落在小行星上
not crash into an asteroid.
所以感觉带我们跑路,不然我就要使坏了
So get us up and running, or I get mean.
我正在办,但电脑离线了
I'm trying, but the computer is offline.
还记得我之前说我不是个驾驶员的事吗?
Remember the part when I said that I'm not a pilot?
这艘船里唯一能活下来的人是
The only people who stay alive on this ship
能帮到我的人
are the ones who can help me.
我建议你好好学...
I'd suggest you learn...
速度快
fast.
你的论点非常强势
You make a compelling argument.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
记忆植入
The memory implant.
利用我注入粘液
Using me to get it into the green.
你的这位吉祥物告诉了我一切
Your little mascot here told me everything.
好吧,Kitaan,你想怎样?
All right, Kitaan, what do you want?
我只需去离得最近的母池
I just need to get to the closest pool of plasma
这样我就能经过我的人,但...
so I can warn my people, but...
看样子你带我进了Latimer-6星系!
looks like you brought me to the Latimer-6 system!
真方便
Convenient.
除了你这艘破船
Except for your busted-ass ship.
行,把那破门开了
Fine. Open the cockpit doors.
我就能帮忙
I can help with that.
你切断的是我的脊柱,亲爱的
Oh, you severed my spine, darling,
不是我的大脑
not my brain functions.
一等这艘船上线,我就把所有船舱的氧气排光
Once this ship is online, I'll be venting all the cabins.
至于我...我不要氧气也能活
Now, me... I can survive without oxygen
很长很长时间
for a very, very long time.
你们呢?
What about you?
爸爸是谁我们知道了
Daddy, we know.
现在来见见母亲
Now meet Mommy.
Dutch?
Dutch?
这是联盟数据库一开始检索到的
Well, that's what the RAC database thought at first,
但如果仔细看
but we looked more closely.
DNA链实际上与她的正好相反
The DNA strand is actually a perfect reverse of hers,
- 也就是属于... - Aneela?
- which we know belongs to... - Aneela?
她没告诉你?
She didn't tell you?
Aneela是一名统治者,统治者有自己的理由
Aneela's a ruler, and rulers have their reasons.
你并不是真的忠于她,对吧?
You're not actually loyal to her, are you?
我不指望你能懂
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
但我现在必须走了
But I do need to go now.
我不认为那是个好主意
I don't think that that's a good idea.
Aneela需要听到你拒绝了她的提议
Aneela will need to hear that you rejected her offer.
和谈结束了
Parley is over.
你还没有听到我的提议呢,留下了吧
Well, you didn't hear my counteroffer. Stay.
观察一下你,确保不论宝宝身上发生了什么
Let's observe you, make sure whatever happened
都不会再发生一遍
to your baby doesn't happen again.
就像你说的...
It's like you said...
我们是一家人了
We are family now.
嗯
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表