剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
if you step outside my drop pod.
没人会想倒在一颗冰天雪地的卫星上的
No one wants to pass out in the middle of an icy moon.
毕竟会体温过低之类的
Hypothermia and all.
你怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
因为我棒棒哒
Because I'm amazing.
你在我的酒杯里放了追踪器
You put a tracker in my shot glass.
因为我棒棒哒
- [collar beeping] - Because I'm amazing.
这段时间里你们俩先相互道别吧,我去准备
Now say your good-byes while I prepare
给Jaqobis独享的冷冻舱
the cryo-pod for one Jaqobis popsicle.
去去就回
Back in a jiff.
- 嘿 - 嗯?
- Hey. - Hmm?
你想过吗?也许我们根本不在这里
Do you know what? Maybe we're not even really here.
也许我们还在原地嗑嗨着呢
Maybe we're still trapped on that Ferran drugathon.
- 啊 - 你还这么想吗?
- Aah. - You think so?
噢
Ow.
- 坏蛋 - 你喜欢
- Brat. - You love it.
是啊,我喜欢。你好成熟哦
Yeah, I do. You're all grown up now.
仇杀如大人毫不含糊
Revenge killing like a big boy.
我还是我,Dutch,只是有那么点疯海盗的特制
I'm still me, Dutch, with just a hint of mad pirate.
因为女士喜欢那种男人
Because that's what the ladies like.
你知道吗,我从来都不想你走
You know, I never wanted you gone.
我想要你一切平安
I just wanted you to be safe.
我们什么时候平安过?
When did we ever play it safe?
你真觉得我们会输掉这场战争吗?
Do you really think we're gonna lose this war?
胜率堪忧啊
Well, the numbers suck.
但如果真的有方法的话,我的直觉告诉我要追随你的脚步
But if there is a way, my bones tell me it's following you.
这就是我回来的原因
And that is why I came back.
我只要花你一半的时间就能解开那把锁
You know, I would have picked that lock in half the time.
- 坏蛋 - 你喜欢
- Brat. - You love it.
啊!
- [buzzing] - Aah!
噢,别叽歪
Oh, don't look so grouchy.
我说过“去去就回”了
I said "a jiff."
是时候把Jaqobis冻起来了
Time to put Jaqobis on ice.
热可可?
Cocoa?
你就这么打发一个差点被你烤熟大脑的人吗?
That's how you apologize to me for nearly frying my brain?
缅枷木茶
Steeped Makha root.
天然类鸦♥片♥药物加温和致幻剂
Natural opioid and mild hallucinogen.
啊,你想要我嗨起来
Ah, you want me to get high.
冥想和幻觉能让我们用到
Meditation and hallucinogens can access
平时无法使用的大脑部分
parts of the brain we normally can't.
不用强制连接法
Instead of forcing a connection,
这次我们用一种更温和的方式
we'll try a gentler way in.
现在,进入Delle Seyah记忆的时候要专一些
Now, be specific when keying into Delle Seyah's memories.
比如她有没有涂香水?
Did she wear perfume?
气味是激发记忆的最强力方式之一
Smell is one of the most powerful memory triggers.
你要我嗑嗨了还要我去闻她的内♥裤♥吗?
You want me to get high and sniff her panties?
你闻到了吗?
[gasps] Do you have some?
我们真的要好好训练下你的幽默感了
We really need to work on the whole joke thing.
干杯
Cheers.
呃...
Ugh...
在脑海中想象Delle Seyah
Picture Delle Seyah in your mind.
注意聆听节奏
Listen to the rhythm.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
我从这里都能听到你呼气的声音
I can hear you mouth-breathing from here.
我几乎都要习惯你的这种潜伏了
I'm almost used to your creepy little lurk.
啊...
Ah...
你的课程进行得怎么样了?
How are you lessons coming?
我听说指挥官正在教你怎么用粘液
I hear the commander is teaching you the green.
我学得一向很快
I've always been a quick study.
那你就该知道其中毫无秘密可言
Then you know there are no secrets from it.
在和上将商量之后,她同意取消
After advising the Admiral, she agreed to call off
你的那位扫兴者的通缉令
the Warrant for your Killjoy.
这会有暴露我们的风险
It risked exposing us.
我们不想在Arkyn上的事情重演
We don't want a repeat of Arkyn.
所以你就这么一路冲过来找我了,不是吗?
And you skipped all the way here to tell me, didn't you?
你现在也是Hullen了
You're Hullen now.
人类期间的那些恩怨配不上你的身份
Your old human vendettas are beneath you.
我还以为你不觉得会配不上我的身份呢
I thought you didn't think much was beneath me.
哼
Hm.
我总是忘记你初来乍到
I always forget how young you are.
要花时间来接受转变
It takes time to accept the change.
但是...给你一则警告
But... a word of caution:
如果你觉得受到指挥官亲睐就能
if you feel the commander's affections allow you
任性胡来的话
to do as you please...
Aneela总有玩烦你的那一天
Aneela always tires of her toys.
然后她就会毁了你
And then she breaks them.
我会撤销通讯干扰的
I'll unjam your ship's comms
只要我一出轨道
as soon as I'm out of orbit.
我保证
Promise.
你还需要什么?
Anything else you need?
我们想让你感到舒适
We want your stay with us to be comfortable.
那能拜托件事吗?
Awkward request then?
行,下周我有空出来喝几杯
Yes, I am free for drinks next week.
身上痒我抓不到
Itch I can't scratch.
能过来帮小女子抓抓吗
Be a lad and help a girl out.
听起来像是你要给我个
See, now it feels like that's gonna start
背摔加夹头
with a back rub and end in a headlock.
被发现了,你真棒棒哦
Busted. You really are amazing.
那就请你给我点水喝吧
Water instead, then, please.
那倒可以
That I can do.
谢谢
Thanks.
渴坏了吧
Thirsty kitten.
啊
Ah.
噢,搞毛!什...
Oh, balls! Wha...
你对我的眼睛做了什么
Wha... what did you do to my eyes?
神经毒气植入
Nerve gas implants.
加点水...
Add water...
就能起效
then bite.
Johnny!
Johnny!
Johnny,没事了
Johnny, you're okay.
睡起觉来谁都像个天使
They all look like angels when they sleep.
骑士驾到
Cavalry's here.
你晚了
You're late.
噢
Oh.
噢
Oh.
等到暖和的地方再弄醒他
Wake him when he's near a hot shower.
我现在又冷又累
I'm cold, I'm tired,
这种条件下可做不出明智的选择
and I'm not making smart choices.
所以如果我开枪,我就能成老大是吗,或者Pree来当?
So if I shoot you, do I get to be boss, or Pree?
Lachlan是我们这边的
Lachlan's already onside.
Hullen袭来的时候,Ferran会来帮忙的
When the Hullen come, the Ferran will answer.
不
No.
不要,除非Pree不会死在
No, not if it means that Pree has to die
这片冰原上
on this cold sore of a moon.
Pree可以走了
Pree's free to go.
Varrick偿还了代价
Varrick paid the Ferran price.
我不得不付出很多
I had to put out.
很多代价
A lot.
谢谢
Thank you.
这也许就是,呃...
Guess this is, uh...
看起来恋情在重上前任之前远未结束啊
Guess it's never really over until you bang your ex, right?
你为什么让Gander取消搜捕令?
Why did you let Gander call off the warrant?
我要把Jaqobis带到这里来
I wanted Jaqobis brought here.
你是谁?
Who are you?
Aneela?
Aneela?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你看得到我?
You see me?
Aneela?
Aneela?
爸爸对你做了什么?
What did Daddy do to you?
你也是这个样子
You're the same.
一模一样
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表