剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
我倒是希望她能快一点,下一位就是她了
I do hope she hurries. She's next on my list.
撑住啊,伙计们,我还在军械库...
Hang in there, boys. I'm still in the Armory...
正在为那个贱♥人♥打包营养丰富的死亡套餐
packing a nutritious death for that little shit burger.
我的老天
Holy hells.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
Turin,你个无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
Turin, you cheeky bastard.
太好了
Yeah.
带走一件最危险的武器
Just pack away the most dangerous weapon
还在满是灰尘的盒子里
ever invented in a dusty box.
全是干货,不用脑子
All haircut, no brains.
我同意
On that we agree.
但你说的那个盒子是谁的?
But whose box are you calling dusty?
我倒希望你现身呢
I was hoping you'd show yourself.
Banyon,给我开门的密♥码♥
Banyon, give me the codes to open the door.
然后让你带走更多特工吗?
And let you take out more of my agents?
这一整层都被我封锁了
I've got this entire level on lockdown.
- 你哪儿都别想去 - 我们能不废话了吗
- You're not going anywhere? - Can we cut the shit?
没人会因为当外星寄生虫贱♥货♥
No one wins an award for best performance of a human
而拿到最佳人类表现奖
by an alien parasite bitch.
如果我的朋友们因为你而死
If my friends die because of you,
我就用勺子把你的头骨挖出来
I'll scrape out your skull with a spoon.
朋友?
Friends?
把密♥码♥给我,你个Hullen贱♥货♥!
Give me the override codes, you Hullen bitch!
你怎么没有愈合?
Why aren't you healing?
噢,你是人类?
Oh, you're human?
至少我们其中一个是
At least one of us is.
他什么都不会跟你说的
He's not gonna tell you anything,
我不也不想说,我们就是这么吊
and I don't plan to. We're cool like that.
你是个好人,好人总会开口的
You're good men. Good men break.
McAvoy?这是怎么回事?
McAvoy? What the hells is this?
一条无辜的生命
- [gun clicks] - Is the life of an innocent
值得起你们兄弟间的秘密吗?
worth keeping your brotherly secrets?
这悬念真是引人入胜
The suspense is unbearable.
你在干嘛,Radek?我们有约在先
What are you doing, Radek? We had a deal.
McAvoy,你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们?
McAvoy, you sold us out?
- 不是你想的那样 - 哦,不不不
- It's not what you think. - Oh, no, no, no, no.
别这么谦虚
Don't be modest.
这个狡猾的混球拿你们的进攻计划
This tricky dicky traded your attack plans
来换取永生
for the promise of eternal life.
嗯,太坏了,真忧伤
Hmm, too bad, so sad.
不是当Hullen的料
Not Hullen material.
我是说,这就是你们所奋斗的东西吗,孩子们?
I mean, is this what you're fighting for, boys?
这种人类精神的闪亮范例能留存后世?
So these shining examples of the human spirit can survive?
就是这样,人类有权选择
That's the deal. Humans get to choose.
McAvoy选错了
McAvoy chose wrong.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
这就是你们永远无法打败我们的原因
And that's why you'll never defeat us.
我们的士兵缺少人伦道德...
Our soldiers lack morality...
从生物学上来说不可能背叛彼此
biologically incapable of betraying one another.
那听起来很像是奴隶制
That sounds a lot like slavery to me.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
什么帝国会在没有奴隶的情况下建成呢?
what empire is built without slaves?
好的那种帝国
The good kind.
是这样吗, McAvoy?
Is that right, McAvoy?
"呐啊,Radek."
"Nuh-uh, Radek."
看吧?
[chuckles] See?
一出好戏是助人学习的好工具
Theatrics can be a very powerful learning tool.
你是怎么没被毒气影响?
How did you survive the gas?
我用夹克捂住了口鼻
I used my jacket to make an emergency seal.
你是怎么通过外勤训练的?
How the hells did you make it through field training?
把门打开,我去叫人帮忙
Open the doors. I'll go and get help.
我是被捅了,不是变傻了
I got stabbed. I'm not stupid.
外面到底什么情况?
What the hells is going on out there?
秘密行动。我们用了毒气
Covert op. We used the gas
来把藏在员工里的敌人挖出来
to flush out hidden enemies hiding in the ranks,
但我们...我们被摆了一道
but we were... we were double-crossed.
- 你...你管他们叫Hullen. - 一种寄生虫的总称
- You... you called them Hullen. - Parasitic collective.
他们利用联盟寻找宿主
They use the RACs to shop for bodies.
- 六级特工是真的 - 我就知道
- Level VI is real. - I knew it.
我在自己的辖区找了好几年了
I've been chasing that shit for years at my RAC.
每次我快查出来时,总会有事阻止我
Every time I got close, the brass would shut me down.
所以我才来了这里...
That's why I came here...
来查明为什么你们有特工失踪
to find out why your agents went AWOL
以及为什么你会参与其中
and why you were in the middle of it.
我还以为你是敌人
I thought you were the enemy.
我也是
Same.
Banyon,我很抱歉
Banyon, I'm sorry.
啊,这话你不常说吧
Ah, I bet you that doesn't come out of your mouth much.
那是对我的敌人
Not one of my go-tos.
听着,别觉得抱歉了,姑娘
Look, d-don't be sorry, girl.
专心变得更强,更聪明吧
Just be stronger. Be smarter.
这是我们胜利的唯一方法
And that's the only way we'll win.
把你的平板给我
G-give me your PDD.
我会回来找你的
I'll come back for you.
如果你不来
If you don't,
我就去找你
I'll come for you.
如果我没办法让你开口,不如我把你变成我们中的一员吧?
If I can't break you, how about I make you one of us?
Hullen没有秘密
Hullen have no secrets.
还是说,你会来阻止我,大哥哥?
Or are you going to stop me, big brother?
正在努力思考呢
Thinking about it real hard.
D'Av,不要.
D'Av, don't.
干得好,用错人了
Nice work. Wrong guy.
我只见过指挥官干这种事情
I've only seen the commander do something like that.
现在我明白她为什么想要你了
Now I see why she wants you.
好吧,带他去飞船
All right, take him to the ship.
嘿,不来第15轮吗
Hey, how about round 15.
脑子里还有很多烂情歌♥堵着呢
Still got a lot of sappy love songs
想要把它们甩出去
stuck in my head I'm looking to offload.
哦...
Oh...
还在试着逃出哥哥的阴影呢
still trying to get out of your brother's shadow.
真让人心碎...
Heartbreaking...
如果我有心的话
if I had a heart.
杀了他
Kill him.
别抵抗自己的真面目了
Stop fighting who you really are.
你就是根墙头草
You've been on both sides.
- 你知道哪边会赢的. - Fancy,她说了什么?
- You know which one will win. - Fancy, what's she saying?
放我走
[whispering] Let me out.
带我去绿池,这样我就能联络我们的人
Get me to the green so I can contact our people.
别让她扰乱你的思绪
Don't let her mess with your head.
我会告诉它们你的做为
I'll tell them what you did.
你又能完整起来了
You can be whole again.
我已经完整了
I am whole.
哦,好吧.
Oh, well...
我试过了
I did try.
敢按下按钮,我俩就一起炸死
Pull that trigger, we both go boom.
动手
Do it.
这才叫把局面变得有趣
That's how you make it interesting.
你开枪之前
Before you get all shooty,
能满足将死之人最后一个请求吗
grant a dying man's last request.
我又没说我俩谁会死
I didn't say which of us would be dying.
刚想还礼呢
Thought I'd return the favor.
- McAvoy? - 他是内鬼
- McAvoy? - He's the mole.
搞什么,你是想去海滩玩吗?
What, are you planning a trip to the beach?
- 你还好吗? - 还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah.
D'Av呢?
Where's D'Av?
Radek逼他使出了绝技
Radek forced the green magic out of him.
现在它们要把他带去宇宙Hullen动物园了
Now they're taking him to the big Hullen zoo in the sky,
我们得去追它们
so we have to catch them.
也许不必
We might not have to.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表