剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
但之后警报响了,你不得不离开
But then the alarm sounded, and you had to leave.
但你说你会回来,并带我一起离开
But you said you'd come back and take me away with you.
而现在你来了
And now you're here.
你看不见,怎么知道那是我?
You can't see. How do you know it was me?
我认得那下吧
I know that chin.
- 还有那声音 - 真可爱
- And that voice. - It is adorable.
Johnny,我一点也不记得
Johnny, I don't remember any of this.
我发誓,如果这是真的,那就不是糟糕而已...而是疯狂了
I swear to you, if this is true, it isn't just bad... it's crazy.
跟什么相比? 捅我
Compared to what? Stabbing me,
跟Khlyen交换身体,,炸眼球?
switching bodies with Khlyen, making eyeballs explode?
就D'Av的破事标准来看,这不过五分而已,也许算六分
On D'Av the magic pony scale, this is a five, maybe a six.
Johnny,这不好笑
Johnny, this isn't funny.
我知道,但我回来了,我们会搞清楚的
I know, but I'm back now, and we will figure it out
就像以往那样,,我们可以先开个头,搞清楚
like we always do, and we can start by figuring out
你一开始来这里的原因
why you came here in the first place.
那就让我带你们去歌♥声之室
Then let me take you to The Room That Sings.
听起来比把你射成筛子室
Well, that sounds better than the room
要好
that shoots you a bunch.
你知道我身上有枪的吧
You do realize I'm the one with the gun,
而你身边只有一群看不见的
and you're the one surrounded by a bunch of blind,
- 宗教狂徒吧? - 我不信教
- religious lunatics? - Not much of a believer.
我是最后的可视者。我整个人生就是一个神迹
I am the Last Seer. My life is a miracle.
那把小女孩的眼睛缝上呢...
And stitching little girls' eyes closed...
那算哪门子神迹?
what kind of miracle is that?
别对信仰说三道四,除非你知道缘由
Don't judge belief until you know where it came from.
- 是众神的旨意 - 那些管事的神明
- The gods decreed. - The gods who ran this camp
是把这里用作教授装做常人技巧的训练设施
were using it as a training facility to impersonate humans.
那些来到这里的神明...
The gods that were here before...
是基于粘液的外星寄生虫势力
Are an alien force of plasma-based parasites.
我们管它们叫Hullen, 我们想知道
We call them Hullen, and we want to know
它们全部撤走的原因
why they all left.
谁是它们全撤走了?
Who said they all left?
这就是歌♥声之室,很美吧?
The Room That Sings. Isn't it beautiful?
我不确定这算不算歌♥声,但能确定这里相当华美
I'm not sure if it's singing, but it sure is gorgeous.
我是说,这艘船很老了,像是有百年之久
I mean, this ship is old, like, 100 years old.
很意外它还能运行
Surprised it still runs.
你是个 Hullen,不是吗?
You're Hullen, aren't you?
那就是你的问题吗?
Is that your question?
不
No.
我的问题是,如果它们都走了
My question is, if they all left,
你为什么要留下?
why did you stay?
因为他叫我这么做
Because he told me to.
你为什么觉得那个所谓遗物在这里?
Why is it that you think this Remnant is here?
这个房♥间不允许任何人进入
This is a room where no one is allowed.
连Yarin都不行
Not even Yarin.
如果有什么重要的东西,我肯定可视者
If something were important, I'm sure the Seer
会把它藏在这里
would hide it here.
- 你们能看到吗? -我还是不知道
- Can you see it? - I still don't know
我们要找什么
what it is that we're looking for.
来看看这个
Try looking at this.
监控摄像,最后的记录
Security cam, last day on record.
你认出谁了吗?
You recognize anyone?
Khlyen,至少他是这么称呼自己的
Khlyen. That's what he called himself, anyway.
我负责这个再造训练营的运作
I'd been running this reintegration camp
有百年之久了,而随着他的到来
for 100 years, and along he comes
这里就被关闭了
to shut it down.
把成员带走,留下我和人类奴隶
Took the recruits, left the human slaves and me.
- 为什么? - 不,到我了
- Why? - No, my turn.
你从哪儿搞来的飞船?
Where'd you get the ship?
我们找到的,Khlyen肯定是丢下了它
We found it. Khlyen must have left it.
是他建立的这个宗教吗?
Did he come up with this religion?
这堆乱七八糟的事情目的何在
What's the point of all this bullshit?
当屏障被关闭的时候
When the shields were shut down,
他们在几周之内就全瞎了
they went blind in weeks.
他们自己想出的无视者这套东西
They came up with the whole Unseeing thing.
我就想“反正神话又没有坏处”
I thought, "What harm could fables do?"
为什么不让自己被抬上神坛呢
And why not get treated like a living god
等着也是等着, 哈?
while you waited, huh?
是有好处
It has its benefits.
另外...
Besides...
Khlyen说他要回来
Khlyen said he was coming back.
那不是胡扯吧,是吗?
That isn't bullshit, is it?
那是你的问题吗?
Is that your question?
我的问题是“Khlyen会回来取它吗”
My question is "Is Khlyen coming back for it?"
会,现在去拿来吧
Yes, now go and get it.
拿什么?
Get what?
- 遗物 - 具体是?
- The Remnant. - Which is?
如果你不知道那是什么,那就不是给你的,对吧?
If you don't know what it is, it's not for you, is it?
你来这到底是干嘛?
Why are you really here?
Khlyen死了
Khlyen's dead.
是Khlyen。他肯定留了什么东西下来
It's Khlyen. He must've left whatever the hells it is.
你在视频里认出他了吗?
Did you recognize him from that video?
对哦, 嗯, 嗯...
Right, um, um...
来
Here.
这是他的符号♥
This is his symbol.
如果他留下了什么,这个可能会印在上面
If he left anything, this might be on it.
你认出来了吗?
Do you recognize this?
我认出了形状
I know that shape.
跟我来
Come with me.
哦,嘿,没关系
Oh, hey, that's okay,
丢我一个下载这些视频,找Dutch,也许再给我们
I'll just download this first, find Dutch, maybe find us
找条救生飞船,听起来怎么样?
a rescue ship too. Does that sound good?
完美, 爱你哟
Perfect, love ya.
- Khlyen死了 - 不,不,不,他不能...
- Khlyen is dead? - No, no, no, he can't...
我亲眼所见
I saw it with my own eyes.
他牺牲自己毒死了Arkyn星的母池
He sacrificed himself to poison the Arkyn pool
拯救了被Arkyn族群附身的人,他不会回来了
and free the Arkyn born. He's not coming back.
我...我在这儿等了三十年
I... I have been waiting here for 30 years.
我...我看着这群人失去一切
I... I watched these people lose everything.
我让他们相信任何他们想相信的东西
I've let them believe whatever they needed.
我甚至放任他们把自己孩子的眼睛缝起来了!
I've let them stitch their own children's eyes!
但你关心奴隶做什么?
But what do you care about a bunch of slaves?
呃...呃,我不关心,我是说,我只是,我...
Well... Well, I don't, I mean, I just, I...
你现在看不下去了?
Do you need your goggles when you go out now?
开始犯恶心了?
Do you get sick afterwards?
开始对那些无视者感同身受了?
Are you starting to feel things even for the Unseeing?
你被净化了
You've been cleansed.
你不再是Hullen了
You're not Hullen anymore.
你是人类
You're human.
喜讯,不死者回来了!
Rejoice, the Undying have returned!
回来了,喜讯
Returned, rejoice.
集中过来...不死者回来了
Come gather... the Undying have returned.
你看得到他们吗?
Can you see them?
集中过来... 不死者回来了
Come gather... the Undying have returned.
没,我什么都没看到
No, I see nothing. [rumbling]
但我能听到,听到那些飞船
But I can hear them. We can hear the ships!
Dutch,你在吗?
Dutch, you there?
有点忙
Bit busy.
这世界末日是你引起的?
This apocalypse thanks to you?
是啊,我找不到你嘛
Yeah, well, I couldn't find you,
所以我急中生智。阶段一完成
so I had to think fast. Phase one complete.
我用那个全息投影把你带你上去了
I used our hologram friend to get you topside.
我在放飞船引擎的声音来争取时间
I'm blasting ship sounds to buy us time.
- 还是没有看到 Zeph. - 好吧,阶段二?
- Still no sign of Zeph. - Great, phase two?
我还在努力中,再给我点时间
I'm working on it. Just give me some more time.
照料祭坛是孩子们的责任
It's the children's duty to care for the altar.
我们不该知道里面装了什么
We're not supped to know what's inside it,
但我打开了一次,我不是很擅长守规矩
but I opened it once. I'm not very good with rules.
就在里面
It's in there.
啊,这才像能称得上
Ah, now that looks like something you'd call
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表