剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, when do you decide
替代Jaqobis特工的人选
which one of us replaces Agent Jaqobis?
没人能替代John Jaqobis
No one replaces John Jaqobis.
多谢, Dutch.
Thank you, Dutch.
抵达研究设施
Arriving at research facility.
听着, 这个任务做好了
Look, do well down there,
Turin会派你去出外勤任务
Turin will clear you for special field work.
搞砸了? 滚回实验室做文书
Screw up? Back to lab life.
这是你们转行外勤特工的机会
This is your shot to get to the field
好比一名真正的扫兴者
like real Killjoys.
别浪费了
Don't waste it.
准备降落,系好安全带
Strap in for landing.
感觉如何?
How do you feel?
好像被跳跃者的驴大腿踢了一样
Like I got mule-kicked by a jumper.
或是被那个不明生物打了
Or whatever the hells that guy was.
那叫“皮行者”
They're called Skinners.
某种新型的非法皮肤变形科技
Some new kind of illegal skin morphing tech.
能模仿他人的外貌
Can make you look like anyone you want,
有偿
for a price.
他的真身是谁?
Who's behind it?
听着
Look,
我知道你想保护你的人
I get you're trying to protect your people,
但我也想保护我的
but so am I.
这绿色的玩意儿?
This green shit?
在我所在的辖区到处都是
It's all over the zone where I come from.
如果使用这粘液的人在这儿
And if the people who use it are here,
他们会对你的同类做出更糟糕的事情,远非凡人可比
they got worse plans for you than any Basic ever could.
Havigan
Havigan,
拜托
please.
我之前修过的一名跳跃者为他们送过东西
A jumper I was repairing did some courier work for them.
还说如果我想一起来做,去这儿就行
Said if I wanted in, that was the place.
"Livio外科疗养中心:
"Livio Surgical Spa:
重建您的青春"
where reconstruction meets rejuvenation."
我猜“我们制♥作♥皮囊”的宣传语太绕口了
I guess "We make skin suits" wasn't catchy enough.
如果他们在搞黑市交易的话
Well, if they've got black-market productions
那绝对不会那么轻易让我们
going on, they're not just gonna let us
跳着舞悠哉地挑着他们的压箱货的
waltz in there to the good stuff.
幸好,我知道怎么边跳边挑
Well, lucky for us, I know how to dance.
欢迎来到Livio,请问您需要什么服务?
Welcome to Livio. How may we serve you?
Welcome to Livio. How may we serve you?
没决定呢,感觉这张脸太旧了
Not sure yet. Felling stale.
想要来点新鲜的,更新一下
Could use a little refresher, a little... zoosh.
改进您目前已经
Well, it will be hard to improve upon
完美的面容是很难的,但我们喜欢挑战
your current perfection, but we do like a challenge.
嗯,我喜欢有力的握手
Mm, I enjoy a firm grip.
彼此彼此
Same.
呕,恶心
Ugh, gross.
你的扫描手套还是很不错的
Your scanner gloves are pretty sweet, though.
特征捕捉完毕, 我们进来了
ID captured, and we're in.
帮我争取时间,小帅哥
Buy me some time, pretty boy.
没问题
Will do.
联盟特工
RAC agents.
有人在吗?
Anybody home?
热成像显示本层没有比老鼠
Thermal reads say nothing bigger than a mouse
更大的物体
on this floor.
应该不会有事
Think we should be okay.
那就要看老鼠是什么样的了
Depends on the mouse.
这里应该有人才对
There should be crew here.
有人把清洁工炒了
Somebody fired the maid.
你不是说最近一次通讯不过
I thought you said the last communication
才36小时之前吗?
was only 36 hours ago?
- 对啊 - 短短时间怎么会脏成这样?
- I did. - Why so dusty?
集中注意,大家.
Focus, everyone.
首要目标: 找到电闸室
First objective: find us the power room,
恢复电力
and reboot shit.
之前给了你48小时完成任务
You had 48 hours to complete this job.
而现在已经56小时了
It's now been 56.
我有问题, Niko.
I had an issue, Niko.
我看到了
I see that.
过敏反应
An allergic reaction.
有人看到你吗?
Did anybody see you?
- 没有 - 嗯.
- No. - Hm.
也许有
Maybe.
门口那个守门的
The doorman on my way out.
为他们工作了六年
Six years working for them,
他们却从来不知道我的名字
they never learned my name.
我只是...
I just...
我只是想知道那是一种什么感觉
I just wanted to know what it was like.
成为她的感觉
To be her.
被人渴求的感觉
To be wanted.
我还有其他人要保护
I have other people to protect.
你在那最后的春宵之前应该
You really should have thought of that
好好考虑清楚的
before taking a last joyride.
你知道规矩的
You knew the rules.
清理干净
Clean her up.
我还有客户等着
My next client is waiting.
John.
John.
我到研究层了
I'm in the research level,
妈蛋,这里真是太诡异了
and shit is weird.
简直像是怪叔叔的地下室
Like, creepy uncle's basement weird.
哦
- [mist spraying] - [gasps] Oh.
哦,太棒了
Oh, great.
洒水器
Slime shower.
恶
Ugh.
Johnny?
Johnny?
你听得到吗?
You copy?
Johnny!
Johnny!
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
拿我的钱做这些事情
It's almost a crime to take my money
已经快是犯罪行为了
when I'm already working with all of this.
嗯, 那是.
Mm, definitely.
我们可以让下额看起来更阳刚一些
We could man-up that jawline.
你说什么?
Say again?
让脸更对称一些
Smooth the asymmetry.
耳朵我们就整不了了
Not much we can do about the ear placement.
我的耳朵很可爱好吧
My ears are adorable
而且还没聋呢
and can hear you.
说实话
I'm not gonna lie,
我很乐意和他上♥床♥
I would make sweet, sweet love to him
他也会喜欢的
and he would like it.
[laughs]
[laughs]
我就像是一个性感的狼人
I am a sexy wolfman.
我们一周内就能开始疗程了
We can start your treatment in a week.
嗯-嗯, 不-不, 我想要采用一些更激进的做法
Mm-mm, no-no, I was thinking something more radical.
我希望能试试其他人的面孔
I was hoping that I could try someone else's look on
试一两个晚上
for a night or two,
看看会不会适合我
see how it fits.
如果你们有什么可怕黑科技
If you have any freaky little science tricks
能帮我实现想法的话就再好不过了
that can make that happen,
我想试试
I'm into it.
这儿有尸体
We got a body.
这里发生了什么?
What the hells happened here?
为什么这里一尘不染?
Why is there no dust in here?
那是你的关注点? 当真?
That's your takeaway? Really?
不如关注一下这位尸体先生吧
Maybe focus on Corpsey McGuts over here.
爆♥炸♥半径覆盖了整个房♥间,到处都是炸♥弹♥碎片
The blast radius would fill the room with frag,
但大多数都集中插在他身上
but most of it's in him.
爆♥炸♥的时候他正在那上面
He was right on top of this when it blew.
不是在修东西
Either he was fixing it or...
就是他引爆的炸♥弹♥
Or he's the one who blew it up.
该死. Zeph跑哪儿去了?
Damn it. Where the hells is Zeph?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表