剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
所以耀斑你是你们生活在地下的原因吗
So the flares are why you live down here.
我们不得不如此
We have to.
太阳毒害了地上的一切
The sun poisons everything above ground.
只有守卫者才能去
Only the Guardians may go.
赞美他们的牺牲
Bless their sacrifice.
所以他们穿的那身制♥服♥...
So those suits that they're wearing...
- 是为了抵御辐射的 - 是啊,我猜
- it's for the radiation. - Yeah, I guess being
变成吓人的家伙只是福利罢了
screechy nightmares is just a bonus.
你们听起来不像是我记忆里的那些不死者
You don't speak like the Undying I remember.
我们来自不同的分支
We're from a different branch.
最后的可视者会理解的
The Last Seer will understand.
谁是最后的可视者?
Who is the Last Seer?
我们什么时候才能跟他说上话?
When can we talk to him?
噢,他不只会说话而已
Oh, he'll do more than that.
走吧
Go on.
保持冷静,伙计们
Stay cool, guys.
仰望那些星辰,有着自己的轨迹
All: Look to the stars, for there they will orbit.
这是什么情况?
What the hells is this?
是庆祝仪式。你们是座上宾
It's a celebration, and you are the guests of honor.
没那么遭,总体上看
Well, not too bad, all in all.
割伤捅伤我们都能恢复
The slicings and stabbings we can heal.
我不喜欢砍头和砍肢
It's the beheadings and limb-severings I resent.
浪费优质士兵
Waste of perfectly good soldiers.
你去哪儿?
- [gasps] - Where are you going?
去叫人来收拾一下
To get someone to clean up the rest of this.
但亲爱的,这儿不是有你吗
But my dear, you're right here.
我乃Qresh星九族的Delle Seyah Kendry
I am Delle Seyah Kendry of the Nine Families of Qresh,
一个奴才胆敢如此放肆
and I will not be spoken to in this manner by the help.
但你不再是
- [grunts] - But you aren't
九族的Delle Seyah Kendry了
Delle Seyah Kendry of the Nine anymore.
你是Hullen
- You are Hullen. - [gasps]
你和我们中的其他人一样,为她当牛做马
You're down here now with the rest of us in her muck.
而且这些生命是葬送在你的手上
And this blood is on your hands,
所以给我...打...扫...干...净
so clean... it... up.
所以这跟不死的Hullen有关吗?
So we're thinking Undying Hullen?
也许吧,可住在这下面的鼹鼠人算什么?
Probably, but then who are the mole people?
Hullen瞎不了
Hullen can't go blind.
肃静,恭迎最后的可视者
Silence for the Last Seer.
朋友们,今天是个悲伤的日子
Friends, today is a sad day.
我们中的一员跑到了地上
One of our children went above.
但可视者,不死者来了
But Seer, the Undying are here.
啊,不死者,对
Ah, the Undying, yes.
Yarin, 作为无视者的代表
Yarin, as speaker of the Unseeing,
也许你能来主持仪式
perhaps you could lead the sermon.
我确信新朋友们会喜欢听一名信仰忠实之人的话的
I'm sure our new friends would love to hear about the faithful.
很久以前,我们来到这片地方,侍奉不死者
Many years ago, we came to this place to serve the Undying,
不朽之神,他们爱人之深
immortal gods that so loved humans,
以至来学习我等生活的方式,以表尊敬
they sought to learn our ways, to honor us.
那是一种说法
Well, that's one way to put it.
但之后,他们离开了,这轮不到我们
But then, they left, and it was not ours
疑惑其中之缘由
to question why.
也轮不到我们疑惑为什么他们要把保护我们的屏障带走
Nor when they took away the shields that protected us.
但我们有因此而怯懦吗?
But did we weaken?
- 不 - 永远不!
- No. - Never!
我们有因此失去信仰吗?
Did we break faith?
- 没有!-没有
- No! - No.
因为我们还有最后的可视者,一个奇迹
Because we had the Last Seer, a miracle.
他向我们保证,不死者会回来的
He promised us that you would return.
他告诉我们,我们的失明是一件礼物
He told us that our blindness was a gift.
我们也将这礼物送给了后代们
A gift we even gave to our children.
我们将他们的眼睛缝上,这样一来他们第一眼见证的
We stitched their eyes at birth so that their first sight
就会是我们神明的回归
would be our gods, returned.
而现在你们回来了
And now you have.
这就非常尴尬了
This is starting get... what comes after awkward?
但不是所有人的信仰都一样坚定
But not all of us stayed faithful.
有一个人走上地面,违反了我的规定
One of us went above ground against my word.
- 但可视者,今天我们可以... - 她忤逆了我!
- But Seer, surely today we... - She disobeyed my word!
所以现在,轮到我们向新朋友们展现
And so now, it is upon us to show our new friends
- 后果的时候了 - Dutch...
- what comes from that. - Dutch...
等下,他在下陷阱
Wait. He's baiting us,
想引我们上钩
trying to draw us out.
求你了,我很抱歉
Please, I'm so sorry.
你眼上之线是礼物,但你的眼睛
Your stitches are a gift, but your eyes
属于无视者们, 而你不配拥有它们了
belong to the Unseeing, and you don't deserve them anymore.
好吧,等待结束
- [gasping] - Okay, waiting's over.
他们是无视者,我不是
They are Unseeing. I am not.
拿下他们
Take them.
等下跟Turin讲起这事的时候,我们被一群瞎子抓住
So we tell Turin about this, we're gonna skip the part
的这部分就跳过吧,好吗?
where we got jumped by a bunch of blind dudes, cool?
你要是没找个新手来这事
Well, it wouldn't be an issue if you haven't gone
也不会发生
and gotten a new nerd.
- 是你先离开的 - 是啊,我说过
- You're the one who left. - Yeah, and I said that I was
- 对不起了 - 你逗我?
- sorry about that. - Are you kidding me?
这么久以来,这是你第一次先离我而去
For the first time in our lives, you're the one who took off,
而我成了有责任心的那个
and I got to stay and be the responsible one.
- 我好喜欢哦 - 那我很抱歉把你
- I loved it. - Well, then I'm sorry that
辛苦招来的新人毁了,都是我的锅
I ruined your nice, new setup. My bad, all of it.
Johnny,你知道你回来后我很开心的
Johnny, you know I'm glad you're back,
但那不意味着事情就一帆风顺了
but that doesn't mean things aren't gonna be weird.
你走了
You left.
回归的感觉就是这样
This is what coming back feels like.
你知道吗,我发现人在失明的时候
You know, I find people are always more honest
总是更诚实一点
when they can't see.
黑暗这一条件
Something about the dark.
会让我们更脆弱
It makes us all vulnerable.
如果其他不死者知道你这么对我们...
If the other Undying learn of how you've treated us...
然后呢,你会怎么办?告天神?
Yeah, what will you do? Tell the gods?
我知道你不是其中一员
I know you're not one of them.
你想救那个女孩。这从来不是他们的做法
You tried to save that girl. That was never their way.
你是谁?
Who are you?
从哪儿搞到的飞船?
Where did you get that ship?
[clunk]
[clunk]
嘿,嘿,别动她
Hey, hey, leave her alone.
- 嘿,混♥蛋♥... - 你们袭击了最后的可视者!
- Hey, asshole... - You attacked the Last Seer!
- 啊! - 尝尝这个,混♥蛋♥
- Ahh! - Listen to this, prick.
我知道我该对攻击盲人感到羞愧
I know I should feel worse about punching
但我毫无感觉,而且无所谓。
an old blind dude, but I don't, and I'm cool with that.
噢,那可怕的声响是怎么回事?
Oh, what was that horrible sound?
超高频音波,我以为他们的听觉
Ultra high frequency, figured their hearing
会更敏感, 而他们则被给了
would be heightened, and they'd get their ass kicked
- 下马威 - 那这会意味着那些听觉灵敏的
- by a shriek. - Does that mean we're about to
家伙们会跑来围攻我们吗?
get rushed by those screaming stalker things?
不,声波是有定向的,其他人应该听不到
No, it was directional. No one else should've heard.
那让我带你们去歌♥声之室吧
Then let me take you to The Room That Sings,
去找遗物
to find the Remnant.
- 遗物,那是什么? - 对啊,好问题
- The Remnant, what is that? - Yeah, good question.
上次你们来的时候就是为了它去的
It's what you came for the last time you were here.
- 我们从没听说过. - 你听说过
- We've never been here before. - Yes, you have.
你三天前就来过这里
You came here three days ago.
你说你要找遗物
You said you needed to find the Remnant,
不然那个女士就会来杀掉所有人
or the lady would come and kill everyone.
- 我有吗? - 你坐着那艘船来的
- I did? - You came here in that ship.
在地下,除了低语外什么都没有
Underground, there is nothing but whispers everywhere.
我喜欢去地上,静静呆着
I like to go above ground and just hear nothing.
我不知道你怎么来的,我只知道你来过这里
I didn't know how you came. I just know you were there.
你说你需要遗物
You said you needed the Remnant,
那很重要,我们帮你
that it was important, and that we were
保管着
keeping it safe for you.
我告诉你我不知道那是什么
I told you I didn't know what that was,
但最后的可视者可能知道
but the Last Seer might.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表