剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
What do you know about elevators?
陵区总共有五座电梯
Um, there's five on the estate,
如果有坏的,就叫人来修
and if one breaks, I call someone.
好吧,新计划
Okay, new plan.
我接着修电梯
Uh, I'm gonna work on the elevator,
你去搞清楚九族中有谁
and you're work on figuring out which one of the Nine
- 想要Melek的命 - 好
- would want Melek dead. - Okay.
我教你怎么用这个
Let me show you how to use this.
我知道怎么用笔
I think I know how a stylus works.
这还是电击枪
It's also a taser.
那你最好教教我
You better show me.
- 这些是什么? - 为了自我保护
- What's all this? - Self-protection.
在Seyah Simms和Seyah Kendry出事之后
After Seyah Simms and Seyah Kendry,
九族最近都比较谨慎
the Nine are a bit more cautious these days.
棍子,餐叉,头梳?
A stick, a dessert fork, and a comb?
不可能就这几样啊
This can't be everything.
这些东西连苍蝇都打不死
You people couldn't hurt a fly with this stuff.
不是全部,你们还没检查那个和尚呢
It's not everything. You still haven't checked the monk.
因为我是个和尚
Yeah, because I'm a monk.
这个和尚之前和Melek有非常激烈的争吵
A monk who had a very heated exchange
就在她死之前
with Melek before she turned up dead.
现在,疤背教僧人在九族里
Now, the Scarback don't exactly enjoy
的名声没有那么好了
the best reputation amongst the Nine.
我坚决要求你检查一下他
I insist you check him.
好吧,那就赶紧查完了事吧
Okay, let's just get this over with
不然这位混球先生的血管就要爆出来了
before Sir Pompous McDickbag pops a vessel.
Alvis
Alvis.
不麻烦你们了
Don't bother.
请来控制室
In the control room, please.
赶紧如实招来
Open your stupid monk mouth
告诉我到底怎么回事
and tell me what the hells is going on.
你说我是谋杀犯,就这么回事
You're accusing me of murder, that's what.
我永远不会说你是谋杀犯的
I could never accuse you of murder,
因为如果是你的话你早就迫不及待地
because you're an attention whore activist who would
向全世界宣告自己的功绩了
scream it from the rooftops before I had a chance.
那不是...说得对
Well, that's not... good point.
但凶手就在电梯上,Alvis
But somebody on this elevator did it, Alvis,
在我抓到别人之前,你就得被冤枉了
and until I can figure out who, you're gonna take the blame.
我们之前救了你一命,现在还是不要做得太过火的好
We got you off death row once. Let's not push your luck.
很高兴知道你们还照顾着我
Nice to know you haven't stopped looking out for me.
有些事情永远不会改变的
Some things never change.
永远
Ever.
说吧
Now talk.
你之前和Melek在吵什么?
What were you and Melek arguing about?
她来寻求宽容
She came to me for Tolerance.
你如果能跳过那些谜语说重点,Alvis
If you could skip the cryptic shit, Alvis,
我会很感激的
I'd really appreciate it.
就像是犯人向法官申请宽大处理一样
It's like asking a judge for leniency before punishment.
但我不相信刑期是可以用钱买♥♥光的
But I don't believe you can buy your way out of penance.
她想要买♥♥对自己的容忍♥?
She wanted to buy her own Tolerance?
是的,但不仅仅是为了自己
Yeah, it wasn't just for her.
是为了九族
It was for the Nine.
为什么?
For what?
她在揭晓谜底之前就死了
She died before she could tell me.
我只知道不论是什么事
All I know is that whatever it is,
都好不到哪里去
it's pretty bad.
而且还没完成呢
And they haven't done it yet.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
人都去哪儿了?
Where is everybody?
我命令你们全部回来
I command you all come back.
立刻!
Now!
回答我!
Answer me!
Kendry
Kendry.
哦,不
Oh, no.
不,不,不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别又来了
Not again.
[whispered] Aneela.
Aneela.
Lucy: John,调查
Lucy: John, are you making any progress
有什么进展吗?
with your investigation?
铜线,这年头谁还用这玩意啊?
Copper wire. Who uses this anymore?
我要的是激光,或是纳米管
I need lasers. Maybe nanotubes.
也许...
Maybe...
Lucy: 我检测到低水平信♥号♥♥干扰
Lucy: I've detected a low-level signal distortion
导致电梯缆绳震动
that's causing the elevator's tether to vibrate,
触发了紧急刹车系统
triggering the emergency braking system.
那也许我们可以找到干扰的源头
So maybe we should find the source of the distortion.
Lucy: 你说“我们”的意思是说“我”吗?
Lucy: And by "we," I take it you mean "me"?
看吧?很快我们就能互相补充各自的...
See that? Pretty soon we'll be finishing each other's...
Lucy: 工作顺序
Lucy: Work orders.
- 呃 - Lucy: 我理解错了吗?
- Eh. - Lucy: Did I get that wrong?
下次你会理解对的,姑娘
You'll get it next time, girl.
他在这儿干什么?
What's he doing here?
所有人别紧张,不是Alvis干的
Everyone relax. Alvis didn't do it.
哦,我们就该这么信了吗?
Oh, we're supposed to believe that?
没错,我们是扫兴者。我们发誓要保持客观
Yes, we're Killjoys. We took an oath to be objective,
不站队的
to take no sides.
那个誓言在我们拒绝资助的时候
An oath that went out the window
就被你们丢出十万八千里了
when we denied your request for money.
别叽歪了,你个软蛋
Cut the shit, you spineless coward.
她死了
She's dead.
我们都站在这里什么都没干,到底怎么回事,Dutch?
We were all standing right here. What the hells is going on, Dutch?
我们中有人在诛九族
One of us is hunting the Nine.
先是切腹,现在又来个移♥动♥喷血泉?
First a stomach gash. Now a walking geyser of blood?
她现在移不动了
She's not walking anymore.
幸好移不动
Well, that's probably for the best.
别担心,现在还早
Don't worry. The day's young.
听上去是体内的毛病,有可能是生理上的问题
Well, it sounds internal. It's probably biological.
- 举个例子听听? - 尽管我很想
- For example? - Well, as much as I'd love
跟你们玩病毒猜猜看游戏,但现在我这儿有
to play Guess the Pathogen, I feel like there's
别的事情要做
something else I had to do today.
妈蛋。是啊,电梯
Shit. Right, the elevator.
如果我修不好,你们都完蛋了
If I don't fix it, you're all toast.
如果你们能让我失陪一会儿的话,我得去找控制室了
So if you'll excuse me, I have to go find the control room,
我猜那里到处都是唾沫和杂草
which I'm guessing is a closet full of grass and spit.
- 我去叫Zeph. - 别
- I'll com Zeph. - No.
我来叫Zeph.
I'll com Zeph.
或者我们像三口之家一样一起叫Zeph
Or we could all com Zeph together as a family.
呢Louella呢?她知道
What about Louella? Does she have any idea
- 幕后黑手是谁吗? - 所有人
- who's behind this? - All of them.
他们都有互相残杀的理由,很多
They all have reasons to want to kill each other, a lot.
老兄,我讨厌这群混♥蛋♥
Man, I hate these dick-holes.
拜托,给点反应吧
Come on, give me something here.
Johnny,我...
Johnny, I'm...
我感觉不舒服
I'm not feeling very well.
Louella,别,别
Louella. No, no.
不用刀造成的刀伤?
A stabbing with no knife?
秘密站点
我们要你帮忙解决问题
We need you to help solve this.
抱歉,不做测试的话我是没法解决的
Sorry, I can't solve this without doing some tests,
不然至少也要让我看看伤口。我完全搞不清状况啊,Dutch
or at least seeing the wound. I'm totally blind here, Dutch.
说道测试,D'av告诉你大脑的事了吗?
Speaking of tests, did D'av tell you about the brains?
Zeph,专心点
Zeph, focus.
告诉我要做什么测试,我来做
Tell me what test you need to do, and I'll do it.
我来当你的眼睛
I'll be your eyes.
你之前做过解剖吗,Dutch?
You ever done an autopsy, Dutch?
把你的脏手拿开!
Get your sticky fingers off me!
到底怎么回事?
What is going on here?
- Aneela在哪儿? - 在沐浴
- Where is Aneela? - Having a bath.
说真的,Gander,如果你想看的话
Really, Gander, if you wanted to watch,
问一声就好
you should have just asked.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表