剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
He was protecting me from Aneela.
如果他藏起那些记忆,还派D'Av
If he was hiding those memories and sent D'Av
去取,那记忆就是留给我的
to go and get them, then they're meant for me.
也许那里面有她的弱点,她的目的
Maybe they'll tell me her weakness, her endgame,
我能用来打败她的东西
something I can use to win.
那队伍里那些男孩们呢?他们不该参与进来吗?
What about the boys? Shouldn't they be a part of this?
你想他们了吗?
Do you miss them?
不,无所谓,有点吧
No. Whatever. Kind of.
他们有提起我吗?
Do they talk about me?
如果有什么值得交代的东西,我会第一时间
I'll tell the Jaqobis everything once there's
告诉Jaqobis的,但现在
something to tell, but for now,
这是女孩间的事
it's between us girls.
就像...
Like, a...
- 睡衣派对 - 嗷
- slumber party. - Aww.
但还有一点,你真的需要朋友
But also, you really need friends.
这东西是怎么运作的?
How's this gonna work?
神经元会通过视觉神经进入你的大脑
The neurons will enter your brain through the optic nerve.
它们会从那里穿过颞叶
From there, they'll travel through the temporal lobe
进入海马体
to your hippocampus.
由于你并没有被编入记忆中
Since you're not encoded in the memories,
感觉起来应该像是
it should probably feel a bit like
在观看其他人的梦境
watching someone else's dream.
我会负责追踪新皮层的电脉冲
I'll be tracking the electrical impulses in your cortex,
这样我应该能引导你通过那些记忆
so I should be able to steer you through them
有点像是记忆地图
kind of like a memory road map.
希望如此
I hope.
准备好了就说一声
Just tell me when.
准备好了
When.
好的
- Okay. - [key clacks, device whirs]
尽量别动
Try not to move.
这都是你的错,知道吗?
This is your fault, you know?
肯定有其他方法的
There has to be another way.
我必须移除你的记忆,以免被粘液盯上
I have to remove your memories to keep them out of the Green.
不能有人知道你干了什么
No one can ever know what you've done,
不然她就会来找你的
or she will come for you.
现在...
Now...
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
Aneela?
Aneela?
我跑开是为了不被打扰的
I'm running away.
我知道
Yes, I see that.
前路漫漫,补充点能量吧?
A little fuel for your journey?
我不想离开这里
I don't want to leave here.
我的朋友们都在这,妈妈也在这
My friends are here. Mommy's here.
你母亲会来探望我们的
Your mother will visit us.
- 希望如此 - 她说你就是个傻子
- I hope. - She says you're a fool.
那颗星球叫什么?
What's that one?
Arkyn
Arkyn.
Qresh星快沉了,Neely
Qresh is sinking, Neely.
海平面在上涨
The ocean's are rising.
等人们意识到这一点,战争和冲突就会来临
Once people realize that, war and strife will come.
如果我们还呆在这里
Now, if we stay here,
我只能给你在垂危帝国中的一席之地
I can offer you your piece of a dying empire.
但如果我们离开...
But if we go...
我能给你一整个新世界
I can give you a whole new world.
有多少Qresh的父亲能做到这一点呢?
Now, how many Qreshi fathers can do that?
Khlyen是Qresh人?
Khlyen is from Qresh?
有帮助吗?
Is that helpful?
算是帮我明白了为什么他总表现出一副
Helps me understand why he was always
浮夸蠢货的样子
such a pompous git, I guess.
这段记忆太早了
That memory's too old.
他们都还不是Hullen呢
They're not even Hullen yet.
我不想要家庭电影,而是制定策略
I don't want home movies. I want strategy.
我想知道Khlyen藏了些什么
I want to know what Khlyen was hiding.
能把记忆调晚一些吗?
Can you pull me forward, please?
可以,但我只能帮你呆一小会儿
Yeah, but there's only so long I can keep you in there
之后Aneela的神经元就会连在你的细胞上了
before Aneela's neurons attach to your cells
- 还会开始自我复♥制♥ - 我知道风险,Zeph
- and start replicating. - I know the risks, Zeph.
收到。开始驯服神经元,倒数五秒...
Copy that. Making neurons my bitch in five...
Aneela?
Aneela?
你都干了什么?
What have you done?
我做了实验
I've been experimenting.
有其父必有其女
Like father, like daughter.
我想给你留下的东西不是这样的
This is not the legacy I had in mind.
粘液附在人类身上的方式
There's something wrong with the way
有问题
the plasma bonds with the human bodies.
效率太低了
It's... inefficient.
如果我不能修复他们,又怎么能修复自己呢?
If I can't fix them, how will I ever fix me?
这些念头都是从哪里来的?
Where are you getting these ideas?
你不需要修复
You don't need fixing.
骗人!
Liar!
粘液不是改善人就是消灭人
The plasma perfects or kills.
为什么我不一样?
Why not me?
为什么我还有这么多感觉?
Why do I still feel so much?
我不知道
I don't know.
我之前跟你讲过这则故事吗?说的是一个男孩
Did I ever tell you the story about the boy
心里有两匹狼?
with two wolves in his heart?
你不能用故事来修复我
You can't fix me with stories.
有一个晚上
When the days were deep,
一名老人正向自己的孙子传授人生经验
an old man was teaching his grandson about life.
"我的心中正发生着一场争斗" 他对自己的孙子说
"A fight is going on inside me," he told the young boy.
"这场残酷的争斗发生在两匹狼之间
"A terrible fight between two wolves.
"一匹愤怒,嫉妒,自怨自艾
"One is anger, envy, and self-pity.
"认为世界只有阴暗
"Everything that is bad in the world.
而另一匹则是好狼"
The other wolf is good."
没有人能在和自己的真心起冲突
No one can live with a heart
的情况下幸存, Aneela
that's at war with itself, Aneela.
如果你想感到完整,就放下吧
If you want to feel whole, let go.
我们不再是人类了
Our human lives are gone,
但我们的未来...
but our future...
是无限的
Is endless.
粘液也会跟你说话吗?
Does the Green speak to you too?
不会
No.
- 它说了什么? - 是她
- What does it say? - She.
她说了什么?
What does she say?
她说我不能再信任你了
That I can't trust you anymore.
你是哪匹狼啊,爸爸?
Which wolf are you, Papa?
- 你家那位跑哪儿去了?
- Where's your better half? - [sighs]
- 哪位啊? - 当家的那位
- Which one? - The one that wears the pants.
Dutch又不是什么都跟我说,你知道的吧?
You know Dutch doesn't tell me everything, right?
那她跟你说过自己招了一群Ferran兵团的二♥逼♥
Did she tell you she enlisted a bunch of Ferran hippies
来驾驶Khlyen的飞船
as troopers for Khlyen's ships,
好棒棒哦,结果发现我们不知道该怎么驾驶?
which... oh, happy day... it turns out we don't know how to fly?
那么问题来了:
Here's a riddle:
我们该怎么在毫无飞船支援
how are we supposed to defend ourselves
的情况下对付一整支舰队?
against a goddamn armada with no aerial capability?
- 我们就像是待宰的鸭子 - 我们在处理了
- We're sitting ducks. - We're working on it.
John认为这些船设计来是为了步调一致地行动的
John thinks they're designed to be flown in unison
就像是迁徙中的鸟或是一整巢的蜜蜂
like birds in migration or a hive of bees.
那他知道该怎么驾驶蜜蜂吗?
Does he know how to pilot a hive of bees?
他不知道
He does not.
Dutch在哪儿?
Where is Dutch?
喔,今日佳问
Wow. Okay. Question of the day.
Dutch对自己的缺席感到抱歉
Dutch is sorry that she couldn't be here.
她在执行任务
She's on a mission.
我们不远千里跑来支援她的战斗
We came a long way to fight in her war.
Lachlan是向她发的誓,不是向联盟
Lachlan gave his oath to her, not to the RAC.
Dutch尊重这一誓言
And Dutch honors that oath.
她早上之前会会来得。我保证
She'll be back by morning. I give you my word.
等你老婆大人回来了,告诉她这里一塌糊涂
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表