剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Think back.
为什么会这样?
Why is that?
你知道为什么
You know why.
糟糕
Oops.
- 你不是Khlyen - Aneela...
- You're not Khlyen. - Aneela...
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
嗯,那又有什么关系?
Hmm. Does it really matter?
留下来吧
Stay with me.
反正你在外面也是孤身一人
You're all alone out there anyway.
我并不孤独
I'm not alone.
-不再孤独了 - 指挥官,Aneela,醒醒
- Not anymore. - Commander, Aneela, wake up.
你必须醒过来!
You have to wake up!
指挥官,你必须醒过来
Commander, you have to wake up.
他正在那位Qreshi星女人身上动手脚
He's doing something to the Qreshi woman.
真是让我失望啊, Brynn
Such disappointment, Brynn.
你站错边了,Gander
You're on the wrong side of this, Gander.
我们让你加入了这么大一盘棋
And we had such big plans for you.
指挥官,求你了,醒醒吧
Commander, please, wake up.
它们把Kendry带走了
They're taking Kendry.
去死吧
Die.
Kendry在哪里?
Where is Kendry?
你不知道你在干什么
You don't know what you're doing.
不管你在实验室里发现了什么
Whatever you found in that lab,
那就是她被带走的原因
that's why he took her.
Kendry在哪里?
Where is Kendry?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们直接把她拖走了
They just dragged her away.
她...在...哪儿?
Where... is... she?
你是个懦夫
You're the coward.
所以你还没把事干完就走了
That's why you left before the job was done.
我懂
I get it.
我也是这么做的
I did the exact same thing.
我为了爱而杀生
I killed for love.
我是个谋杀犯
I was a murderer.
别那样说我
Don't call me that.
没事的
It's okay.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
到最后甚至会开始喜欢这称呼
Eventually even start to like it.
它让你感到强大,然后就无感了
It makes you feel strong. Till it doesn't.
然后它会在你脑中对她所有的记忆上留下污点
Till it taints every memory you have of her.
你别想把我
You're not gonna trick me
骗入愧疚之中,Johnny
into feeling bad about this, Johnny.
我不必这么做,这不仅是死亡而已,Louella
I won't have to. These aren't deaths, Louella.
这是谋杀
They're murders.
等复仇的满足感过去
And once the satisfaction of revenge wears off,
你便又回到起点了
you'll be right back where you started,
不同的是这次你的双手沾满鲜血
but this time you'll have blood on your hands.
电梯
The elevator,
真聪明
now that was smart.
远程杀人,是个方法
Killing people from a distance, that's the way to go.
但如果你想杀我
But if you want to kill me,
那你就必须看着我死,我不认为你有这个胆子
you're gonna have to watch, and I don't think that you can.
是吗?
No?
你有什么特别的?
And what makes you so special?
因为我爱你的姐姐
Because I loved your sister.
而她爱我
And she loved me.
天啊
God.
哦,天
Oh, God.
Lucy,损伤如何?
Lucy, what's the damage?
Lucy: 很小
Lucy: Minimal.
Dutch和你哥哥都在路上了
Dutch and your brother are on their way.
你很幸运, John
You're very lucky, John.
是啊
Yeah, right.
要知道,我们本可以在我的飞船上喝酒的
You know, we could have had a drink on my ship,
或是你的飞船,或是其他什么地方
or your ship, or anywhere but here.
才不,九族人多来体察民情有好处
Nah, it's good for the Nine to be among the people.
当Quad星系的守护者七啊八的,是吧?
You know, being the guardians of the Quad and all that, right?
很有意思,但我讨厌这里
Well, this was fun, but I hate it here.
我搞清楚了
I figured it out.
不管你是什么意思,先恭喜了
Congratulations on whatever "it" is.
现在把你的手拿开
Now take your hand off me.
然后你就能跑路了?
So you can run away?
这就是你们的办法,是吧?
'Cause that's the idea, right?
九族跑到J星团的某个偏远之地重新开始
The Nine starting fresh in some remote corner of the J,
就像你们的祖先那样
like your ancestors planned.
这就是为什么你们对Hullen回归
That's why you don't give a shit
不管不顾
about the Hullen returning.
反正等它们到的时候你们早就跑远了
'Cause you don't plan to be here when they do.
你不明白
You don't understand.
还有,这就是你们想从疤背和尚那里
And that's why you tried buying a Tolerance
买♥♥容忍♥的原因
from the Scarbacks.
这样你们就可以问心无愧地抛弃Quad星系了
So you can abandon the Quad with a clear conscience.
好吧,你确实搞懂了
Okay, you do understand.
你说对了一件事,Kalla.
You're right about one thing, Kalla.
你们的祖先没有什么好的选择
Your ancestors had no good choices.
但你有
But you do.
这个选择就是我
This time the choice is me.
这个选择就是希望
The choice is hope.
是啊,算了,我们还是要走
Yeah, no, we're still leaving.
行,那这么说吧
Okay, what about this then?
如果我们不阻止Hullen
If we don't stop the Hullen,
你们哪儿都去不了
then you'll have nowhere to go,
因为很快它们就会无处不在
because soon they'll be everywhere.
资助我们的战争吧
Fund our war,
这样我们才能有胜利的机会
and we still have a chance.
离开,那你们就跟死人差不多了
Leave and you're as good as dead.
因为如果Hullen找不到你们
'Cause if the Hullen don't find you,
我会的
I will.
滚吧
Get outta here.
我们还要去守灵呢
We've got a wake to throw.
嘿
Hey.
敬痛苦和脓疮的终结
To the end of pain and all that festers,
敬无限的酒水和白金嫖♥客♥们
to unlimited hokk and premium sexers.
现在我可以喝酒了
I'll take that drink now.
懒得跟你喝
Bar's closed.
我们能成熟点谈谈早上的事情吗?
Can we talk about this morning like normal human adults?
好吧,假装成熟呢?
Okay, like pretend human adults?
行啊
Fine.
别在这里说,出去说
Not here. Outside.
好,我带点酒
Great. I'll get some hooch.
拿瓶装的
Make it a bottle.
Dutch,终于
Dutch. Finally.
现在不太方便啊,Zeph
Uh, now's not a good time, Zeph.
是啊,但马上就方便了,因为我知道
Yeah, well, it's about to be because I just figured out
Khlyen在遗物里放了什么了
what Khlyen was protecting in the Remnant.
真的?
You did?
脑子。大脑新皮层的微型切片
Brains. Mircoslices of neocortex.
记忆存储的地方
It's where memories are stored.
什么?谁的脑子?真恶心
What? Whose brains? And gross.
样本DNA是烂的差不多了
Well, the sample DNA is corrupted as feck,
但我能判断出来的部分和,啊...
but from what I can tell it's a close match to, uh...
你匹配
you.
那怎么可能?
How's that even possible?
现在我能确定的是
Right now all I know for sure
那些细胞里有Khlyen藏着的记忆
is that these cells have memories that Khlyen was hiding.
想破解出来看看里面藏着什么吗?
Want to crack them open and see what's inside?
当然,走吧
Yes. Let's go.
- 我们不该等... - 我说走就走
- Shouldn't we wait for... - I said let's go.
好吧
Okay.
Dutch?
Dutch?
Dutch?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表