剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Are you sure?
我们可以等到明天再哀悼
Tomorrow we can mourn.
今天我们要战斗
Today we fight.
- 还是没有交火吗? - 还没有
- Still no contact? - Not yet.
也没有任何移♥动♥,但我们会准备迎击的
No movement either, but we are ready for them.
状态报告
Status report.
疤背教♥徒♥和扫兴者们
Scarbacks and Killjoys
在Qresh, Westerley,和rkyn星的中继站
are at the relay stations on Qresh, Westerley, and Arkyn.
很好,Ferran佣兵在准备干♥扰♥器♥
Good. Ferrans are prepping the Sonic.
Pree,信♥号♥♥强度测试怎么样?
Pree, how's the signal strength test?
刚运行
Just ran it.
她不是很好看,但绝对是有一手
She's not pretty, but she definitely puts out.
这个笑话好!
It's a good joke!
你开心就好,我不需要你的意见
Whatever. I don't need your approval.
原地待命
Hold tight and wait for my order.
没问题
You got it.
等干♥扰♥器♥放出信♥号♥♥
Once the Sonic blasts the signal,
中继器会进行折射
the relays will triangulate it,
干扰击杀区内的所有飞船
disabling every ship in that kill zone.
除了我们的,幸亏John进行了改装
Except for ours, thanks to John's modifications.
那我的净化者驾驶员呢?
What about my Cleansed pilots?
退到后面,扫射所有通过的飞船
Hang back and strafe whatever ships make it through.
干扰他们的注意力,这样我们就能派一小支突击队
We'll use that as a distraction to board Aneela's ship
登上Aneela的飞船
with a small strike force.
计划不错
Not a bad plan.
不好意思,这是私密派对吗,还是说我也能插一脚?
Sorry. Is this a private party, or are gingers welcome?
你想怎么样,Turin?
What do you want, Turin?
请求归队,将军
Permission to return to active duty, General.
我持偏见驳回请求
Permission denied, with prejudice.
你还记得偏见是怎么回事吧?
You remember prejudice, right?
哇,巧舌如簧,孔武有力
Wow, wordplay and muscles.
还是给其他人省省吧
Save some for the rest of us.
Fancy都没问题
Fancy's okay with it.
现在是在打仗,不是办舞会
It's war, not prom.
有时候你需要敌人的帮助
Sometimes you need your enemies.
这场景似曾相识啊
This is a bit déjà vu.
我比较喜欢自己在监牢另一侧那会儿
I preferred it when I was on that side of the cage,
想要把你保出来
bailing you out.
你也想要这么做吗?
Care to role-play?
我不这么认为
Oh, I don't think you'll like my role-play today.
戴上
Put them on.
你现在一点也不怕我,对吧?
You aren't actually afraid of me now, are you?
不,只是有点怕贱女人身上脏
Nah, just the bitch cooties.
我叫你戴上!
I said put them on!
你的朋友都不太行啊
You've been keeping very poor company.
Aneela
Aneela.
每位厉害的反派总会是某个人的英雄
Well, every proper villain is someone else's hero.
我想她是我的英雄
I guess she's mine.
你不爽吗?
Does that bother you?
我这么喜欢她?
That I'm so very fond of her?
我不在乎你想凭那副铁石心肠做什么
I don't care what you do with your fossilized heart.
Alvis死了
Alvis is dead.
- 我猜是Aneela的杰作? - 可能吧
- Aneela's handiwork, I presume? - Maybe.
他的教众们凭着妖魔化她
His people did build an entire religion
建立了一整个宗教,换你会有什么感觉?
out of calling her the devil. How would you feel?
她比你漂亮,知道吗?
She's prettier than you, you know?
眼里有种特质
Something in the eyes.
什么特质,神经病吗?
What, insanity?
我来是为了问你一个问题
I came here to ask you a question,
如果你不给我正确答案
and if you don't give me the right answer,
我就会把你扔得远远得
I'm gonna take you very far away from here
然后往死里枪毙你
and shoot you very hard.
她在等什么?
What is she waiting for?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是,我们准备好了诱饵...你和她的杂种....
I mean, we have our bait... you and her spawn...
就算这样她还不派船来
and yet she's not sending her ships
英雄救美
for your big, sexy rescue.
为什么会这样?
Why not?
也许她并没有那么喜欢你
Maybe she's just not that into you.
嗯?也许她一直以来都在利用你
Hmm? Maybe she's been using you all this time,
利用你这个缺爱的小贱♥人♥
like the needy bitch that you are.
哼
Hmm.
你知道自己是什么样的人吗,Yale?
You know what you are, Yale?
老套的人
Predictable.
逮到我了
Oops. Busted.
你了解我的,无法放弃
Ah, you know me. I can't give up.
我只是希望这把超级武器
I was just hoping there was something special
有什么特殊的地方可以为我们所用
about this Dreadnaught that we could use
毕竟Khlyen设计它出来是为了杀Aneela
since Khlyen designed it to kill Aneela.
交出来
Give.
好吧
Okay.
我♥干♥的这份工作有一半的任务都是最后一刻逃出生天
You know, half of my job is last-minute reprieves.
我不会因为你不让我做
I'm not going to stop trying to save you
就不去救你的
just because you want me to.
行吗?
Deal?
行
Deal.
终于...
Finally...
我耐性是很好但三急憋不住
I have the patience of a saint but the bladder of a breeder.
要是再迟五分钟我杀你们的心都有了
You were five minutes from being murder-boarded.
把她抬走
Pick her up.
我不干苦力
I don't lift.
就算我们都死在战火里
Even if we all end in a blaze of glory,
我也不会后悔
I've got no regrets.
这工作从来就没无聊过
This gig has never been boring.
你也是
Neither have you.
说吧,看在老日子的份上
Come on, old times' sake.
你最喜欢的任务是什么?
What was your favorite mission?
你先说
You first.
嗯
Hmm.
我挺喜欢Ketemi那票...
Well, I was enjoying our Ketemi gig...
裸女和偷来的酒...
naked ladies and a stolen hokk...
但那也是Khlyen第一次追上你,所以...
but that was also the first time that Khlyen caught up with you, so...
抱歉,我想我该...
Sorry, I guess I should...
只说开心的部分?
stick to the happy memories, huh?
你知道当密友最好的一点是什么吗?
You know the greatest thing about best friends?
是什么?
What?
他们总是非常了解彼此
They always know who you really are.
你好啊,Aneela
Hello, Aneela.
计划泡汤了吧,贱♥货♥
Nice try, bitch-face.
你好啊,亲爱的Johnny
Hello, Johnny favorite.
Kendry告诉过我关于你的事
Kendry told me about you.
你开枪打了她
You shot at her.
我本来想不管你去找她的
I was gonna leave you for her,
但现在,你是...
but now you'll be...
我的了!
mine!
- 这是怎么回事? - 一点犒劳而已
- What is that? - Just the tip.
想试试最大音量吗?
Would you like all of my decibels?
John,你的情况都多不好?
John, how not all right are you?
我需要数字量化
I need a numerical equivalence.
- 怎么回事? - 有人想要
- What is that? - Someone's trying to start
紧急封锁你的飞船
emergency lockdown on your ship.
- 你想要超驰控制吗? - 谁给权限封锁的?
- Do you want to override? - Lockdown on whose authority?
你弟弟
Your brother's.
Johnny,你收到了吗?
Johnny, do you copy?
John非常痛苦,他不回应我了
John is in distress. He's not responding to me.
去吧,这里有我们呢
Go. We got this.
Lucy,警告Dutch
Lucy, alert Dutch.
告诉Johnny我来了
Tell Johnny I'm coming.
你带她....
Where you taking...
你不该来这的
You shouldn't be here.
忍♥不住嘛。你抓到她了?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表