剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
You're definitely as crazy as her.
我没说你能开口
I didn't say you could talk.
Fancy...
Fancy...
你知道今晚要干什么吧?
do you know what tonight is?
我看上去像是信教的人吗?
Do I look like the religious type?
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
被Hullen附身
Being taken by the Hullen.
肯定不轻松...
Couldn't have been easy...
和一切自己认识的人失去联♥系♥
being cut off from everyone you knew.
你信过自己说的鬼话吗,和尚?
You ever buy your own bullshit, monk?
你还好意思问
Funny you should ask.
Fancy Lee...
Fancy Lee...
我来是为了道歉
I'm here to say I'm sorry.
为什么?
For what?
为了在你需要帮助时我没能在那里...
For not being there when you needed it...
之前还一直不理解,直到现在
and not seeing that until now.
你的刀落下了
Your knife.
送你了
It's yours now.
Pip,我很感激你的帮助
Uh, Pip, I appreciate your help,
但以后,如果我们是要来看虚拟现实
but in the future, give me a heads-up
群撸现场的话能不能先给点提示
if our destination is a VR circle jerk.
你不是说要地下的吗?
You said you wanted underground, okay?
这就够地下了
This is as underground as it gets.
还有,严格上来说,这叫“环撸”
Also, technically, it's a "circle jack."
另外,最好什么都别碰
Also, I wouldn't touch anything.
Mano!
Oh, Mano!
Mano!
Mano!
嘿,我们要低调点,记得吗?
Hey, hey. We're trying to keep this on the down low, remember?
D'Av,D'Avinski,我的中间名是啥来着?
D'Av, D'Avinski, what's my middle name, baby?
烦人
Annoying.
时机正好,Pip老兄
Good timing, Pip-man.
新的一批货刚到
New batch just came in.
"Terlian盐矿淋浴日"
"Shower Day in a Terlian Salt Mine."
哈,好吧
Ha. Okay.
这家伙真变♥态♥,是吧?
What a perv this guy is, huh?
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
嘿,你是想要来份常点的“麻麻施虐者”...
Hey, you want your usual "Mommy Domineer-ist"...
够了,总之...嘘...
Okay. Hey. Anyway, uh... Hush.
我跟你发了条消息
I-I sent you a message.
关于错误记忆的?
About the false memory stuff?
- 收到了 - 行
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好像你就没喜欢什么奇怪的东西一样
Yeah, like you aren't into some weird shit, too.
别说三道四的
Okay, don't judge me.
但如我所说...
But it's like I said...
这家伙不只是重而已
This shit ain't just heavy, okay?
可不仅仅是虚拟那么简单
This is, uh, beyond virtual.
你一注点什么东西进去
You jack something in with this,
快乐,痛苦
pleasure, pain,
你就会以为是真的发生过
you think it happened.
你会以为真的发生过
You think it happened.
大实话
For realsies.
很好
Good.
因为如果这玩意没用
Because if it doesn't work,
我就会回来,向你展示什么叫痛苦
I will come back and show you pain.
大实话
For realsies.
天,真性感
God, that's hot.
你知道我是不会出♥卖♥♥♥
You know I'm not about to sell out
整个Quad星系的人
every single person in the Quad
就为了自己能安全的
just so that I can be safe.
跟我们斗,就没有生存的机会了
Fight us, and there won't be many living left.
我是想帮你们所有人,相信我
I'm trying to help you all. Trust me.
上次我那么做的时候,你杀了我爱的人
The last time that I did that, you killed someone that I loved.
Pawter,还来这套?
Pawter, still?
你真的得放下了,我是说,你杀了我
You really have to let that one go. I mean, uh, you killed me.
我记仇了吗?
Am I carrying a grudge?
再说了...
Besides...
我们现在是一家人了
we're family now.
我们知道Hullen怀不了孕
We know the Hullen can't get pregnant.
那就别光听我的
Well, don't take my word for it.
我就不会只听一面之词
I wouldn't.
来测测吧
Test me.
DNA样本什么的随你取
DNA samples, whatever you want.
我完全服从你的指示
I submit to you completely.
谢谢。但我还要备战
Thanks. I got a war to get ready for.
拜托
Please.
你想要我检查你?
You want me to scan you?
同意和谈能说服Aneela把我放出舰队
Agreeing to Parley was the only way
的唯一方法
I could convince Aneela to let me off the Armada.
我需要知道我体内到底是什么
I need to know what's really inside me.
不行,Dutch,太危险了
No, Dutch, it's too dangerous.
我不能让你去
I cannot let you go.
我必须这么做,D'Avin
I need to do this, D'Avin.
我得进立方体,独自去
I have to go into the cube, alone.
那是唯一一个安全的地方
It's the only place I'll be safe.
Aneela永远不会想到会在那里找到我的
Aneela will never think to find me there.
该死,你说对了
Damn it. You're right.
- 但我还是不喜欢 - 停
- But I still don't like it. - Stop.
不行,赶紧停,搞什么?
No. Just stop. What?
你们俩的表演
You guys literally just pissed in my eyeballs
真的是太辣眼睛了
with that performance.
D'Avin,这怎么回事?你手上那小动作都什么鬼?
D'Avin, what is this? What are you doing with your hands?
你家人类会做这个动作吗?
When have you ever seen a human being do that? Okay?
你们以撒谎为生,对吧?
You lie to people for a living, right?
被人录的时候感觉不一样啊
It's different when you're being recorded.
我该拿这双手怎么办?
What am I supposed to do with these?
来
Here.
试试
Try this.
现在我不知道该拿杯子怎么办了
Now I don't know what to do with the cup.
即兴发挥就好,行吧?
Just improvise, all right?
真诚一点,除了撒谎那部分
Be honest, except for the whole lying part.
行了,这会很棒的
All right, it's gonna be great.
真的会非常棒的
It's gonna be really good.
从头开始
From the top.
开拍
And... act.
不行,Dutch,太危险了
No, Dutch, it's too dangerous.
我不会让你去的
I cannot let you go.
我知道这很冒险
I know it's risky.
我知道你不想我这么做
And I know you don't want to do this.
但只要我在立方体里
As long as I'm in the cube,
Aneela就找不到我。我会安全的
Aneela can't find me. I'll be safe.
会奏效的,D'Av
This could work, D'Av.
这样能救我
This could save me.
嗷
Aw.
你怎么知道今天是我的生日?
How'd you know it was my birthday?
还给我带了鲜肉来享用
And you got me my very own little boy to chew on.
那什么意思?
What does that mean?
凑近一点,我就展示给你看
Come a little closer, I'll show you.
别乱来
Behave.
我们还要做测试呢
We've got tests to run.
在拘禁室里已近做遍了测试
You ran all sorts on me in the brig.
你一直拿东西刺我
You keep sticking me with things.
我都开始以为你...
Starting to think you're...
你爱上我了
sweet on me.
好了
Okay.
看剧时间到
It's showtime.
不行,Dutch,太危险了
No, Dutch, it's too dangerous.
我不能让你去
I cannot let you go.
我听起来才不是那样
My voice does not sound like that.
- 我知道这很冒险... - 是吗?
- I know it's risky... - Does it?
我知道你不想...
I know you don't want...
怎么回事?你做了什么?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表