剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I'll see you on the battlefield. Excuse me, boys.
- 我正希望能碰见你呢 - 我也是
- I was hoping to run into you. - Same.
我们需要所有身体健全的疤背教僧侣
We're gonna need every able-bodied Scarback we can get.
他们会准备好的。你呢?
They'll be ready. What about you?
我时刻准备着
I'm always ready.
准备好清算之夜要说什么了?
For Reckoning Night?
我很欣赏你的柔情,Alvis
I appreciate the sentiment, Alvis,
但我没时间勾搭人,玩魔法刀了
but I don't have time for hookups and magic knives.
- 我还要拯救Quad星系呢 - 刀没有魔法
- I've got a Quad to save. - The knives aren't magic.
但它们是有效的
But they are useful.
没人知道自己是否能活着回来
No one knows if we're ever coming back from this.
有些人是知道的
Some of us do.
但我会收下的,让某人心里好受点
But I'll take it to spare sad monk face.
你想要什么?
So what do you want?
啊
Ah, ah, ah.
注意用词
The words.
要谈就好好谈,Jaqobis
We have to do this right, Jaqobis.
"在此谈判桌之上,我,John Jaqobis
"Into this circle, I, John Jaqobis,
"真挚地欢迎您,Delle Seyah Kendry
"do welcome you, Delle Seyah Kendry.
"没有人有权伤害您,或是我
"No man or woman shall harm you, but they harm me,
除非和谈崩溃”
until Parley breaks."
“除非和谈崩溃。”就是这样
"Until Parley breaks," yes.
我就知道你会想通的
I knew you'd come through.
你不了解我,Delle Seyah
You don't know me, Delle Seyah.
但你还是冒着很大的风险来了
But you took a big risk coming here.
也没那么大
Not that big.
如果我在12小时以内没能完好无损地回去
If I'm not returned unharmed within 12 hours,
15000颗导弹就会冲向Westerley星,把它炸成灰
15,000 skyfire missiles will turn Westerley into dust.
而且我也足够了解你了
And I know you well enough to be sure
确定你良心会过意不去的
that you don't want that on your adorable little conscience.
我是来谈判的
I'm here to talk.
那就谈吧
So talk.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
简单
Simple.
交出Dutch
Give us Dutch.
就这样?然后你们就回去?
That's it? And then, uh... then you go home?
啊,不
Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我们还是要占领Quad星系
No, we're still taking the Quad.
我们只是不想经历那些战斗啦
We'd just like to do it without all the fighting
抵抗啦之类七七八八的
and resisting and whatnot.
那...你是要我们彻底投降咯?还有其他的吗?
So... total surrender? Is there anything else?
哦,你看起来态度不太端正啊
Oh, you don't seem to be taking this very seriously.
可是我可是做出了
Oh, but I've got my
“态度很端正”的表情之类的呢
"totally taking this seriously" face on and everything.
哦
Oh.
哈哈
Oh. Ha ha.
这招新鲜
Oh, that's a new one.
- 我是想帮你,Jaqobis - 省省吧
- I'm trying to help you, Jaqobis. - Don't bother.
Quad星系不会不战而降的
The Quad will never accept any of this without a fight.
忘了Quad吧
Forget the Quad.
我说的是更加私人的事情
I'm talking about something far more personal.
订好协议
Make the accord,
我就会放过你
and I will spare you
和你的哥哥
and your brother.
扩大25%的搜索范围,所有地方都要搜
Expand search perimeter 25%. All ranges open.
你在哪里,Aneela?
Where are you, Aneela?
我们搜了整个Quad星系...
We searched the entire Quad...
没有能量猛增,没有热力信♥号♥♥
no energy spikes, no heat signals.
如果舰队来了,我们根本看不到
If the Armada's here, we can't see it.
我们要私下里找个地方谈谈
We need to go somewhere and talk.
我和Zeph想出了个办法
Zeph and I have an idea.
在这里说。我正等着扫描结果
Talk here. I'm waiting for another scan.
所有人出去!
Everybody out!
马上!
Now!
将军的命令!
General's orders!
不是说你,Zeph
Not you, Zeph.
D'Av...
D'Av...
跟Delle Seyah有关吗?
is this about Delle Seyah?
因为没人相信她的鬼话
Because nobody believes that baby shit.
我不关心她
I don't care about that.
实际上,我...还挺怕的
Actually, I'm... pretty freaked out,
但这不是我要说的
but that's not what this is about.
- Zeph,说吧 - 我真没有感受到
- Zeph, talk. - I'm really not getting
“Dutch想听Zeph说”的气氛
the "Dutch wants to hear Zeph talk" vibe.
- Zeph - 好吧
- Zeph. - Okay.
如果舰队如我们所料的那么近
Um, if the Armada's as close as we think,
那我就没有办法像之前计划的那样及时
there's no way I can get the Sonic ready in time
准备好干扰声波精神轰炸他们的舰队了
to mind-bang their ships like we planned,
但也许我们可以用这个
but maybe we can use this.
Khlyen的立方体
Khlyen's cube.
怎么搞,要我们在舰队开火的时候全躲进去吗?
What, do we all hide in it until the Armada flies away?
不是我们,是她
Not us, her.
我们不需要杀掉Aneela
We don't need to kill Aneela.
我们只需要把她关进去就好
We just need to get her inside and keep her there,
就想Khlyen做得那样
like Khlyen did.
你进过她的记忆,你知道她想要什么
You've been in her memories. You know what she wants.
她为什么要来?
What would she come for?
我们知道她来是想杀了我
Well, we know that she wants to kill me.
那要是她以为你在立方体里呢?
What if she thinks you're in the cube?
Hullen共享记忆
The Hullen share memories.
如果我们能想个办法植入一段记忆
What if we could find a way to implant a memory
进粘液里,让她以为你在里面呢?
into the green that makes her think you're there?
那她就会进去了
She would go to it.
D'Av
D'Av.
这可行,Dutch
This could work, Dutch.
还能救下你
This could save you.
好吧
All right.
我想我认识个人能帮我
And I think I know someone who can help
- 置换记忆 - 我也是
- with that memory swap. - Me too.
我跟你讲,我们家
I am telling you right now, my family
是不会付你赎金的
is not gonna pay any ransom.
你!
You!
居然要要用黑头罩之类的!
Wow, with... with the black hood and everything!
- 是啊,以史为鉴 - 我很感动
- Yeah, for old times' sake. - Well, I am touched.
也难怪我没认出你
But no wonder I didn't recognize you.
那些要一拳锤我脸上的威胁哪儿去了?
Where were all the threats to punch me in the face?
我们需要地下交易的帮助
Look, we need some help with some underground shit.
我们要找个办法把记忆从一个人的脑子里
We have to find a way to take a memory from one person
植入进另外一个人的脑子
and put it into someone else.
我们也没办法叫John帮忙。想帮我们找些黑科技吗?
And we can't ask John. Want to help source some tech?
听起来挺有意思...
Sounds interesting...
也很吓人
and creepy.
所以我才想到了你
Which is why I thought of you.
有女士参与吗?
Are there ladies involved?
算是吧
Kind of.
相信我,Pip,这位小姐不是你的菜
Trust me, Pip, this one isn't your type.
系好了,凡胎
Make 'em nice and tight, flesh bag.
我喜欢好的挑战
I like a good challenge.
你给所有在拘禁室里
Mmm, you give back rubs
宠信的女孩揉背吗?
to all the girls you spring from the brig?
我不是在宠信你。是要带你走
I'm not springing you. It's a day trip.
这也绝对不是在揉背
And this is definitely not a back rub.
而是保险措施
It's insurance.
我会把你的眼睛挖出来喂给你吃的,凡胎
I will tear your eyes out and feed them to you, meat stick.
反正最终你会复原的
You'll heal, eventually.
只要我的刀还插在你第三和第二脊椎之间
So long as my knife is between your second and third vertebrae,
你就连屁♥股♥都挠不了
you won't be able to scratch your own ass.
所以给我老实点,照我说的做
So play nice and do exactly as I say.
聪明的姑娘
Clever girl.
我这么跟你说
I'll give you this.
你绝对和她一样疯
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表