剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
we had in mind.
我感觉挺好
I think it's pretty good.
- 真的? - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
喔从来没有出过老城
I've never been out of Old Town.
撒谎
Liar.
夭寿噜!
Scandal!
Pree,我是一三线卫星上的第♥四♥代♥矿工
Pree, I'm a fourth-generation miner from a third-tier moon.
多亏了你,我才能到Leith星上来
Thanks to you, here I am on Leith,
和一群战士一起抗击外星人
fighting aliens with a bunch of warlords,
吃异国风情的肉罐头...
eating exotic can meats...
还结婚了
I married up.
这真是...太悲哀了
That is so... sad.
很甜蜜,但悲哀
Sweet as shit, but sad.
闭嘴
Shut up.
有敌人!是突袭!
Incoming! It's a raid!
我该怎么做?
What do I do?
Pree,我该怎么做?
Pree, what do I do?
Pree!
Pree!
没事,Turin!我们需要帮助
It's okay. Turin! We're gonna need help down here.
他们发现我们了。我们遭到了Hullen的空袭
They found us. We've got Hullen in the air.
该死,如果他们锁定了干♥扰♥器♥的信♥号♥♥
Shit. If they lock on to the Sonic's signal,
他们就会用空袭把它消灭的
they'll take it out from the air.
- 我们得关掉它 - 那Dutch和小伙子们
- We have to shut it down. - Then Dutch and the boys
最好加速前往战舰了
better make triple time to the Armada.
有敌人!快点!
Company! Move!
Pree,我正在把撤离点的位置发给你
Pree, I'm sending extraction coordinates for an evac,
赶紧带上干♥扰♥器♥跑路
so grab that Sonic and giddyup.
如果我在你之前到了
If I get there before you,
我肯定会在你睡觉的时候把你头剃光
I am gonna shave your head in your sleep.
撤退!
Fall back!
如果击杀区闷了,那保护也没了
If we have no kill zone, we have no protection.
现在怎么办?
What now?
现在...他们冲我们来了
Now... they come for us.
好了,我们到了
Okay, here we go.
最后接近
Final approach.
你凭什么认为他们不会在入口处把我们打成筛子?
What makes you think they won't roast us on entry?
我在Delle Sayeh跟我们一起的时候复♥制♥了她的飞船数据
I cloned Delle Sayeh's ship data when she was with us.
扫描器应该只会把我们识别成
The scanners should just read us
他们的一艘回归飞船
as one of their returning ships.
“应该”,所以不可能万无一失?
"Should." So this isn't foolproof?
是啊,我是个呆子,又不是天才
Yeah. I'm a nerd. I'm not a genius.
太好了,终于说出来了
Great. Now you tell me.
啊!妈蛋!
Ah! Shit pants!
Turin,另一波过去了,怎么回事?
Turin, you got another wave incoming. What's going on?
我们完蛋了,基本就是这样
We're sacked, is the basic situation.
中继器关闭。我们没了防护
Relays are down. We're wide open here.
所以如果你们要拿下Aneela
So, if you're gonna take down Aneela,
现在就是时机
now would be a good time.
时间不多了
Clock's almost out of ticks.
Pree,我们遭到了打击!
Pree, we're taking fire!
我们也是。在溪谷那边重整队伍
Us too. Regroup at the ravine.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded!
快快快!
Go! Go, go, go!
等我们找到Dutch
Okay, once we find Dutch,
我们就制定个计划隔离Aneela
we make a plan to isolate Aneela.
同意
Agreed.
那你打算告诉我你和Dutch
So were you gonna tell me that you and Dutch
重新开始翻云覆雨了吗?
are back on the sex train?
什么?你怎么知道的?
What? How do you know?
拜托,我不瞎也不傻
Please. I have two eyes and a heart.
Lucy告诉你的
Lucy told you.
100%,一发现就告诉我了
100%, like, the moment it happened.
那姑娘可喜欢八卦了
Girl likes her gossip.
所以...你有什么意图?
So... what are your intentions?
我的意图是今天不要死掉
I intend not to die today.
救回那顽固的美人
I intend to save her beautiful, stubborn ass,
以及,如果你再这样阴阳怪气的
and if you keep being weird about this,
我就把你的肺戳个洞出来
I intend to poke you in the lung hole.
看吧,这就是你是我最不喜欢的哥哥的原因
See, this is why you are my least favorite brother.
你之前神游到此的时候这里也是空的吗?
Was it this empty when you brain-hopped over here?
不,我知道Delle Sayeh不受欢迎
Nope. I know Delle Sayeh's unpopular,
但这就有点过头了
but this is a bit much.
嘿!胸口有伤先生,到我身后去
Hey! Chest Wound McGee, get behind me.
如果我让你吃了所有子弹
If I let you take all the bullets,
以后就得听你讲个没完了
I'll never hear the end of it.
我肯定会有足够的子弹给你吃的
I'm sure there's enough to share.
你抢了我的台词
You stole my line.
现在你可以摧毁联盟基地了
Now you may destroy the RAC station.
- 你确定吗? - 那里没有我们需要的东西了
- You sure? - Nothing left there we need.
有屁快放,贱♥货♥女人。赶紧带我们去找Dutch
Cut the shit, bitch queen. Just take us to Dutch.
哦,但她不在这里
Oh. But she's not here.
Aneela想和她独处一会儿
Aneela wanted a little private time with her.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
你好
Hello.
现在...
Now...
我们可以开始了吗?
Shall we begin?
你比我想得更脆弱
You're more delicate than I thought.
你看起来邪恶得正合适
You seem appropriately evil.
为什么要带我来这儿?
Why bring me here?
这样我们就可以独处了
So we could be alone.
我更喜欢和人们聚在一起。我性格比较外向
I prefer group hangs. More of an extrovert.
你为什么要杀Alvis?
Why did you kill Alvis?
谁?
Who?
那名僧侣,我的朋友
The monk, my friend.
哦...
Oh...
我现在还不会开始数你死掉得朋友...
I wouldn't start counting your dead friends...
别这么急
just yet.
你从哪儿拿到的?
Where did you get that?
从你那里
From you,
然后我捅了Jaqobis兄弟中得一位
before I stabbed it into one of your Jaqobis.
哥哥
The big one.
还是弟弟来着?谁记得住呢?
Or was it the little? Who can remember?
那可真是太蠢了
Well, that was dumb.
伤害你的朋友?
Hurting your friends?
然后留我一条命
Leaving me alive after.
那是Khlyen给你准备的,而我也打算一用
Khlyen meant that for you, and I intend to use it.
你胆敢在我面前提起他的名字?
How... dare you speak his name to me?
你怎么有这个胆子?
How dare you?
我们得守住防线!
You got to hold that line!
Sheffer,Ioney!撤退!
Sheffer, Ioney! Fall back!
身后!身后!
Behind! Behind!
- 该死! - 我不知道该怎么做...
- God damn it! - I don't know what to do...
Gibson被击落了!McNair也是!
Gibson is down! McNair too!
取消攻击
I'm calling it.
全面撤退。赶紧回来
Full retreat. Get your asses back here.
Fancy,你收到了吗?
Fancy, you copy?
有人登舰了
We're being boarded.
基地被入侵
Station is compromised.
撤离协议启动
Evac protocol.
准备飞船,引导撤离,现在就去
Prep the ship and lead the evac. Now.
你怎么办?
What about you?
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
我打算把你们留在实验室里等Aneela来
I'm going to leave you in the lab for Aneela.
她会决定该怎么处置你们
She'll decide what to do with you.
- 你在浪费时间 - 如果Dutch死了,Aneela也会死
- You're wasting time. - If Dutch dies, so does Aneela.
呃...
Well...
要是之前就能知道这一点细节真是极好的
that's a small detail that would have been nice to know
毕竟我花了大力气谋划这一切
as I went through all the effort of planning this.
你们以为Aneela会瞒着不说吗
You'd think Aneela would have mentioned that.
她还不知道。这跟二人之间联♥系♥的方式有关
She doesn't know. It has to do with how they're connected.
Khlyen从她哪里偷走了这部分记忆
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表