剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I'm gonna lose eyes on you.
好的 我想我看到他了
Okay, I think I see him.
在你右边的拐角处
Right around the corner to your right,
有一个戴着红帽子的跳跃者
there's a Jumper with a red hat.
什么鬼 他正在起跳
What the hells? He's taking off.
他为什么跑
Why's he running?
什么
What?
重复 约翰尼我失去了你的视野和音频
Repeat, Johnny. I lost eyes and audio.
这是你唯一的警告
This is your only warning, Spec.
不要在打听Clara有没有咋城里这个消息了
Stop asking questions about Clara and get out of town.
但我刚到这里 我有未使用的优♥惠♥券
But I just got here. I have unused coupons.
嗯 哦
Uh-oh.
你的手臂在哪里
Where's your arm?
嗯 哦
Uh-oh.
你的脸在哪里
Where's your face?
嘿
Hey.
- 你还好吗 - 不好
- You okay? - No.
我需要爱丽丝
I need Alice.
她没事
She's okay.
- 发生了什么 - 发生了什么事
- What happened? - Bullshit is what happened.
这是一个陷阱
It was a setup.
为什么有人试图杀死你
Why is someone trying to kill you?
我不知道
I don't know.
问面无表情
Ask no-face.
哇
Whoa.
他不是一个无面孔
He's not a No-Face.
他是双面的
He's a Two-Face.
粘液
Plasma?
他是什么鬼
What the hells is he?
奥利
Ollie?
奥利 嘿!
Ollie! Hey!
奥利
Ollie!
该死
Shit.
你不知道是什么 真的在这里吗
You have no idea what's really going on here, do you?
我知道你打破了大约六家公♥司♥的RAC协议
I know you're breaking about six dozen Company-RAC accords
把我们留在这里
by keeping us here.
说Killjoy没有手令
Says the Killjoy without a warrant.
我们不要假装我们关心
Let's not pretend either of us care
关于官僚程序
about bureaucratic procedure.
我们在盒子里找到的这件事
This thing that we found in the box...
这是为了什么
what's it for?
我知道一个男人一次
I knew a man once
谁给我漂亮的盒子
who gave me pretty boxes.
他也喜欢告诉我故事
He also liked to tell me stories.
你想听听吗
Do you want to hear one?
为什么 我会喜欢吗
Why? Will I like it?
依靠
Depends.
你相信怪物吗
Do you believe in monsters?
哦 我想我更喜欢英雄 不是吗
Oh, I think I prefer heroes. Don't you?
那么每一个故事都有 英雄 这是给定的
Well, every story has heroes. That's a given.
但如果我老实说
But if I'm honest,
这是故事的怪物
it's the monsters that make the story.
因为英雄什么都不是
Because heroes are nothing
直到他们知道谁在战斗
until they know who to fight.
这是为什么
Is that what this is for?
某种武器
Some kind of weapon?
可能
Could be.
事情是
The thing is,
如果你看不到周围的怪物 怎么办
what if you can't see the monsters around you?
如果他们渗透近了你的朋友 你的家人怎么办
What if they infiltrated your friends, your family,
你的RAC ...
your RAC...
你甚至都不会知道
without you even knowing.
如果怪物看起来像你一样
What if the monsters look just like you?
啊 这样我们可以放下门面 然后 呢
Ah, so we can drop the facade, then?
哦 让我们来吧
Oh, let's.
你意识到这一点
You do realize this means
我们必须杀死你和你的团队
we'll have to kill you and your team.
之后我们让你们中的一位解释
After we make one of you explain
当然是怎么操作这个装置
how to work the device, of course.
想知道 你认为谁会先打破
I wonder. Who do you think will break first?
我希望是我
I hope it's me.
那么 只要我们是 放弃史诗般的真理
Well, as long as we're dropping epic truths,
这是一个
here's one.
Hullen不是怪物 甜心
Hullen aren't monsters, sweetheart.
我们是人类的替代品
We're humanity's replacements.
哦 你误会了
Oh, you misunderstood.
你不是怪物
You are not the monster.
我是
I am.
啊!
Ah!
啊!
Ah!
阿尔维斯 背后
Alvis! Behind!
现在 走
Now! Go!
他们怎么了
What's wrong with them?
非常多
So much.
那个灯塔是诱饵冲洗出来的
That beacon was bait to flush you out,
你拿了它感谢
and you took it. Thanks for that.
你的朋友给了我一个消息
A friend of yours gave me a message.
嗯 这是我的
Well, here's mine.
战争即将到来
War is coming.
人性可能会更弱 更冲动
Humanity may be weaker, more impulsive,
但我们肯定不想输
but we sure as shit don't like to lose.
- 蜂巢很清楚 - 露西
- Hive's clear. - Lucy?
一旦我们收集了 黑汁将从死里复活
Once we collect the black juice from the dead,
把这个婊♥子♥从轨道上弹出去
bomb this bitch from orbit.
那个婊♥子♥被炸了
Consider the bitch bombed.
嘿 我们会很快着陆
Hey. We'll be landing soon.
我以为你会昏倒在沙发上晕倒
I figured you'd have passed out on the fainting couch
毕竟这样
after all of that.
你没有选择我 不是因为我是最好的
You didn't pick me 'cause I was the best.
对吗
Right?
你选我 是因为我是最贪婪的
You picked me 'cause I was the greediest
我有最大的嘴巴
and I have the biggest mouth.
是
Yes.
我们需要一个没有和RAC连接的人
We needed someone who had no RAC connections,
谁会在不知情的情况下传播这个词
who would spread the word without even knowing.
甜蜜珍妮她在吗
And Sweet Janet? Was she in on it?
她不知道这出戏的全部内容
She didn't know the full play,
但我们对她发出逮捕令
but we had an arrest warrant on her.
我们投了它是为了帮助交易
We dropped it in exchange for helping make the trade.
而这些Hullen的混♥蛋♥
And these Hullen assholes,
他们有一场胜利吗
do they have an endgame?
从我们可以看出
From what we can tell,
把人类变成某种寄生虫傀儡种族
making humans into some sort of parasite puppet race,
直到我们知道它的生命不再存在
until life as we know it no longer exists.
好吧 他们听起来不错
Well, they sound nice.
你知道 很有趣
You know, it's funny.
我已经度过了一生 害怕愚蠢
I've spent my whole life scared of the stupidest shit,
喜欢拒绝和拥挤
like rejection and crowds
和freakin小丑
and freakin' clowns.
现在我看到了一些东西 这应该吓倒我
And now I've seen something that should terrify me,
所有我觉得麻木
and... all I feel is numb.
那会过去
That'll pass.
忏悔...
Confession...
我很害怕
I'm scared.
但是我也要战斗
But I'm gonna fight anyway.
我知道 我看到你回到那里
I know. I saw you back there.
那是...
That was...
无论是你还是你的帮派还是Killjoy计划
Whatever you and your gang of Killjoy deviants have planned,
我认为Hullen应该害怕
I think the Hullen ought to be scared.
好的 所以如果这是其中之一
Okay, so if this is one of those
“现在我知道事实了 你需要杀我“还是什么的
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表