剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Hmm.
也就是说,我留在这里这段时间
So, while I'm here,
我们得推迟入侵时间
I suppose we'll have to postpone the invasion,
你就能好好备战了?
and you can get all your little war ducks in a row?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
谢谢你,John
Thank you, John.
我肯定要帮我并不容易
I'm sure helping me wasn't easy.
你说什么
I'm sorry.
你刚才是不是有了人类的感觉?
Did you just have an actual human moment?
这很难过...
It's hard...
爱上某样东西然后又失去了
to love something and then lose it.
我明白这种感觉了
I get that now.
我永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you.
你要是原谅了我就不会尊重你了
I wouldn't respect you if you did.
嘿,Kitaan
Hey, Kitaan.
你有个麻烦了
You've got a problem.
如果这艘船不能飞,你就永远去不了Latimer
You'll never make it to Latimer if this ship can't fly.
但让我们把事情搞得有意思一点
But let's make this interesting.
这艘船上还有最后一箱粘液
I have one last container of plasma on this ship,
唯一当在你和它之间的...
and the only thing standing between you and it...
就是我
is me.
你确实知道该怎么赢得女孩的欢心
You do know the way to a girl's heart.
但我也了解你,亲爱的
But I know you, too, sweetie.
我不是Aneela
I am not Aneela.
我现在看出来了
Oh, I can see that now.
因为不管她有多么疯狂和破碎
Because as crazy and broken as she is,
她都是个领导者
she's a leader.
而你...
And you...
你只是她的回声而已
you're just an echo of her...
一道阴影
a shadow.
我赢了
I win.
妈蛋
Shit.
哦
Oh.
到威胁要把我扔进太空的部分了吗
Is this the part where you threaten to space me
除非我这次真的帮上忙了?
unless I really help you this time?
不
No.
你的记忆进粘液了
Your memory's in the green now.
我们的计划泡汤了,我们的朋友可能都要死了
Our plan is blown. My friend's probably gonna die.
你赢了
You win.
你想怎么样?
What do you want?
这样可杀不死我
You can't kill me this way.
我能在太空里活到永远
I can live out in space forever.
我正指望着呢
That's what I'm counting on.
- Lucy,扔掉垃圾. - 荣幸之至
- Lucy, take out the trash. - Gladly.
等等!
Wait! Wait!
让我们看看她在喝下这杯恶魔之鞭之后还站不站得起来
Let's see if she's still standing after The Devil's Bullwhip.
好
Great.
够了
That's it.
别再叹气使眼色了
Enough with the sighs and the stares
不管这到底是怎么回事
and the whatever this is.
现在就说出来不然就永远保持沉默
Speak now or forever hold your shade.
- 你知道今晚是清算之夜吗? - 何止
- Do you know it's Reckoning Night? - Know it?
我们接下来三次假期就靠它付账了
It's paying for our next three vacations right now.
所以呢?
So?
你不想和我清算一下吗?
Anything to reckon with me?
我对你不重要吗?
Don't I matter to you?
噢,Gar熊
Oh, Gar-Bear.
自从我到了Westerley星以来
Since I've been on Westerley,
我见的清算场面比你吃的盐都多
I've seen more Reckonings than I can count.
你知道我发现了什么嘛?
You know what I found?
人们在以为自己要死之前说的事
What people say when they think they're gonna die,
并不重要
that's not what matters.
重要的是你要活着回来
What matters is that you come back alive
会到你爱的人身边
to the ones you love.
在这一切之后
And after all this,
我会回来找你的
I am coming home to you.
很好,我喜欢他!
Okay, I like him!
谢谢,妈妈
Thanks, Ma.
- 她是你妈? - 是啊
- That's your mother? - Yeah.
我想得到她的祝福
I wanted her blessing.
她是我的清算对象
She's my Reckoning.
而且,她是个酒鬼
Also, she's a drunk.
欢迎来到家庭
Welcome to the family.
怎么了?
What?
这...
This...
不是我们从机库来的路
isn't the way we came from the hangar.
你不用去机库了
You're not going to the hangar.
你得被拘留
You're going to the brig.
你不能那么做
Well, you can't do that.
- 和谈... - 只是一堆过时的话语而已
- Parley... - Is a bunch of old words.
现在是战时
And this is war.
你知道这意味着什么,对吧?
You know what this means, don't you?
我们有15000颗导弹正瞄准Westerley星
We have 15,000 skyfire missiles aimed at Westerley.
我知道
I know.
但我有更好的东西
But I have something even better.
我有Hullen的继承人
I have the Hullen heir.
哦,你这是一招险棋
Oh, you are making a very risky move here.
而你犯了个错误
And you made a mistake.
你让我知道了对你指挥官重要的东西是什么
You showed me what mattered to your commander... you.
哦,我必须说
Oh, I have to say
几乎让我印象深刻了呢
I'm almost impressed.
我没想到你会这么做,Jaqobis
I really didn't expect this from you, Jaqobis.
那就是你犯下的另一个错误了
Well, then that was your other mistake,
因为我告诉过你,Delle Seyah...
because I told you, Delle Seyah...
你根本不了解我
you don't know me at all.
拿下她
Take her.
嘿,他来了
Hey, there he is.
能来搭把手吗?
Feel like lending a hand?
哦,抱歉,Pip
Oh, sorry, Pip.
我正试着想办法来谢你呢
I was trying to figure out how to say thank you
毕竟你把什么都说出来了
for telling our prisoner everything,
还撞了我们的船
crashing our ship,
下线了Lucy
and knocking Lucy offline.
实际上,D'Avin
Actually, D'Avin,
我保持离线是他计划的一部分
I remained offline as part of his plan,
直到你们阻止入侵者
until you were able to stop the intruder.
抱歉,你说什么来着,Lucy?
Sorry, what was that, Lucy?
你是说这些
Are you saying that all this
都是我用来拖延时间的精妙诡计吗?
was part of my brilliant ruse to stall for time?
是的
It was.
而且之后,Pippin更进一步执行了诡计
And Pippin even continued his ruse
告诉Hullen入侵者
by telling the Hullen intruder
如果她真的杀了你和Dutch
that if she did kill you and Dutch,
- 就可以和他谈判 - 谢谢
- he was open to negotiation. - Thank you.
Lucy,这样就行了
Lucy, that's fine.
但这部分执行起来有点困难
But it was difficult to follow this part,
因为他当时哭的不像样子
as he was weeping uncontrollably at the time.
我要检查下耦合器
I'm gonna check the coupler.
Kitaan在哪儿?
Where's Kitaan?
星球轨道上
Orbit.
等我们回到联盟
Look, when we get back to The Rack,
我们得带上John,让他和Zeph
we're gonna grab John and get him and Zeph
一起造干♥扰♥器♥
to nerd-smack the Sonic
改进出一个我们能用的版本
into some version we can actually use.
- D'Av,停 - 看,你还在流血
- D'Av, stop. - Look, you're still bleeding.
- 就花两秒钟... - 不是那件事
- I'll take two seconds... - Not that.
你就...
Just...
你就别费功夫救我了,停下来吧
all the plans trying to save me, just, please, stop.
你真的放弃了
You really are giving up.
不
No.
我投降
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表