剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- 重复第二条. - 改造人交易
- Repeat the second one. - Hackmod trading.
John Moosh, Torink,以及
Outstanding warrants for John Moosh, Torink,
Abel Connaver的优先逮捕令, Connaver帮的头目.
and Abel Connaver, leader of the Connaver gang.
懂了
Yeah.
我知道她是谁了
I know who she was.
他们在杀改造人的主人
They're killing hackmod owners.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为我认出一个,Able Connaver.
Because I recognize one, Able Connaver.
她曾拥有你和Yoki六年时间.
She owned you and Yoki for six years.
你嗑多了吧?
Are you high?
因为我从来没有过主人
Because I've never had an owner.
我直接从工厂逃出去了
I escaped straight from The Factory.
你还记得些什么?
What do you remember about that?
醒过来发现自己有些部分缺失了
Waking up with parts of me missing
呆在手术室里
in a surgical room.
然后就不记得了
And then I don't know.
我猜我应该是昏过去了
I blacked out, I guess.
我看见过运输船的灯光
There were flashes of a transport ship.
醒过来就装上了Alice
Me waking up with Alice.
然后找到了你
And then finding you.
你知道今年的年份吗?
What year is it?
别.别那么问
No. Don't do that.
多少年?
What year?
10-5-6.
10-5-6.
那是六年前了
You're missing six years.
听着, 不管你现在是在搞什么鬼,
Look, whatever game it is that you're playing,
我真的非常不喜欢
it... I really don't appreciate this shit...
Clara的胸部有个模组无法被移除
Clara had a mod on her chest that can't be removed.
是独一无二的,用一部分船体制♥造♥成的
It was one of a kind, built from parts of a ship
那艘飞船坠落在一颗叫Arklyn的卫星上
that crashed on a moon called Arkyn.
我根本没有听说过那颗卫星
I've never even heard of that moon.
正是, 所以你绝对不该
Exactly, so you definitely shouldn't
在你的胸部装有那个模组, 对吧?
have that mod in your chest, right?
除非你就是她
Unless you're her.
我们可以现在就解决这一问题
We can settle this right now.
Clara, 我很抱歉...
Clara, I'm so sorry...
别那么叫我
Do not call me that.
你有她的手臂但失去了记忆
You have her arm. You have no memory.
她最好的朋友在保护你
Her best friend is protecting you.
他们剥了我的皮?
They skinned me?
有人剥了我的皮?
Somebody skinned me?
这是谁的脸? 撕下来
Whose face is this? Get it off.
喔 喔 喔! 嘿, 嘿.
Whoa-whoa-whoa! Hey, hey.
听我说,听着,我们还不知道那样会不会伤害你
Listen to me, listen, we don't know if that will hurt you.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我在乎,行吗?
I do, okay?
我保证我们会找到始作俑者
I promise that we will find out who did this,
然后修复一切
and we will fix it.
所以...
So just...
别离开我,好吗?
just stay with me, okay?
你改编了Alice的程序,让我们重聚
Now, you programmed Alice to bring us together
因为你相信我会搞清楚这件事
because you trusted me to figure this out.
所以现在请相信我.
So trust me now.
没事了,没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
为什么我记不起你?
Why can't I remember you?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你说过Yoki帮你逃出了诊所
But you said that Yoki helped you escape the clinic.
所以她是想帮你的
So she wants to help you.
那我现在就要逼她帮你
And now I'm gonna make her.
运输港那里有一个出口
There's an exit door in the shipping bay.
我们应该可以黑入门锁
We should be able to hack the locks.
- 很好 - 也不好
- Good. - And bad.
唯一一条到那里的路要经过这里
The only way to get there is through here,
操作通道七.
Service Corridor Seven.
目前充满了腐蚀性的去污烟雾
Currently being doused in corrosive decon mist.
杀死一切有机物,你懂的,例如,啊,人类
It targets anything organic. You know, like, uh, people.
是啊,多谢你的傻瓜式讲解
Yeah, thanks for dumbing that down.
- 尾巴那里是什么? - 控制面板
- What's this at the end? - The control panel.
如果有人能抵达面板
If one person could make it to the panel,
那么就能手动关闭烟雾
they could shut down the mist in that section manually.
其他人就能安全前往
Everyone else could safely follow.
人怎么能在不融化的情况下抵达那里呢?
How's someone supposed to get there without melting?
是个问题...
Yeah...
你们相信我们吗?
You trust us?
不,不相信
No, I don't.
D'av?
D'av?
如果这玩意失效了,我惨死
If this fails and I die horribly,
答应我,把我的残留物吃光
promise you'll eat all of them?
我比你死得快多了, Dutch.
Way ahead of you, Dutch.
我估计我能靠呆子们活到... 冬天
I figured I can survive on nerd till... winter.
现在进入
Entering now.
你们确定这身衣服会保护我的 对吧?
You're sure this suit will protect me, yes?
数学计算结果是这样的
It's what the math says.
计算结果还显示你只有几分钟时间
The math also says you only have
然后衣服就要溶解了
a few minutes until the suit corrodes.
尽快前往面板就好, Dutch.
Just get to the panel as fast as you can, Dutch.
嗯.
Hm.
哇哦.脉搏减弱, 94.
Whoa. Pulse ox falling, 94.
好吧, 我认为她制♥服♥里有个小漏洞
Yep, I think there's a micro-tear in her suit.
氧气在泄露
Oxygen's leaching.
你说这里会有一条蓝色的线
You said there'd be a blue wire.
- 妈蛋. 啊嗯... - "啊嗯"?
- Shit. Um... - "Um"?
要是低于80的话她就昏过去了
Any lower than 80 and she'll start passing out.
如果你做不到的话,现在就告诉我
If you can't do this, tell me now
我会让她撤出来
and I will pull her out.
我们会找到其他路的
We'll find another way.
没有其他路了
There's no other way.
大家?
Guys?
不, 不, 我们做得到的
No, no, we can do this.
好了,你要找到处理器
Okay, you need to find the processor,
移除它,然后反接
remove it, and then reverse-wire the flow
连到开放数据库连接的源头
to the ODBC source admin.
什么?
What?
讲人话,混♥蛋♥.
In English, jackass.
你不能那样绕线
And you can't reroute it that way,
信♥号♥♥会无限循环的
it'll just loop the signal.
如果你有更好的方法...
Well, if you have a better methodology...
大猩猩都会有更好的方法
A chimp would have a better methodology.
叫她回来. 立刻马上
Talk her home. Now.
Dutch, 你有看到...
Dutch, do you see a...
小芯片在那里面吗?
a small chip in there somewhere?
找那种亮晶晶的,方方的
Look for something shiny, square,
大概就你拇指盖的大小
the size of your thumbnail.
看到了
Yes.
好, 挖掉
Okay, pop it out.
你的手套不绝缘
Now, your gloves aren't lined,
所以你会有电击的感觉
so you're gonna feel a bit of a shock.
不要放手, 好吗?
Do not let go, okay?
我知道你能做到的
I know you can do this.
我们需要一个导体
We're gonna need a conductor.
Dutch, 你又发夹吗?
Dutch, do you have a hairpin?
- 有. - 什么做的?
- Yes. - What's it made of?
金
Gold.
好
Good.
好, 现在, 我要你相信我们
Okay, now, I need you to trust us.
等你准备好了
When you're ready,
深呼吸
take a big breath,
摘掉你的头罩
and pull off your helmet.
- 什么? - 摘掉头罩
- What? - Pull off your helmet.
抓起发夹, 插♥进♥洞里
Grab the pin, and stab it in the hole.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表