剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I estimate it should take you
大概在七小时左右
seven hours to decode this message.
如果一切顺利,我们早就回来了
If things go well, we'll be back long before then.
如果出了问题,那就破解密♥码♥
If things go wrong, crack this code
获取进入Lucy系统的权限
and regain access to Lucy's system
这样你就能拯救世界了
so you can save the day.
还有,拯救Dutch
And also, Dutch.
她的名字可是很神圣的
Hallowed be her name.
别让我们失望
Don't let us down.
拜托了
Please.
好了,我快进了一点
Okay, I skipped around a bit.
有什么反应吗?
Anything yet?
她独自一人
She's alone.
满慢长夜
When the nights were long
天色已晚
and the days were deep,
高塔里有个女孩
there lived a girl in a tower.
所有的女孩身上都充满了魔法
All girls are filled with magic.
所以一点一点
So bit by bit,
一天一天
day by day,
一年一年
year by year...
女孩积攒下了她的魔法
the girl saved her magic
不让那男人发现
and hid it from the man...
直到她能逃出高塔
Until she could escape her tower.
她是顽固得不得了,但她不傻
She's stubborn as shit, but she's not stupid.
Dutch这么做是有原因的
Dutch is doing this for a reason.
你找到她了吗?
Any luck tracking her down?
Zeph删了我的进入代码
Zeph killed all my access codes
阻挠我破解Lucy的系统
and borked up all of Lucy's security.
你是说她比你聪明吧
You're saying she outsmarted you.
如果你想严格地说,还顺带当混♥蛋♥的话
If you want to get technical and be kind of a dick.
听着,我不在乎你要怎么把她带回来,撒手去做就是了
Look, I don't care how you get her back. Just do it.
我去试着劝Ferran兵团留下来
I'll try to convince the Ferran to stay.
我讨厌今天
I hate today.
皮毛不错啊
Nice fur.
是什么皮?害兽的?
What is that? Varmint?
你已经淹没在自己的悲伤中了?
Drowning your sorrows already, huh?
正值战时
Well, it's war o'clock.
我想大家都有各自应对的机制
We all have our coping mechanisms, I guess.
- 小狗 - 嗯?
- Puppies. - Hmm?
我喜欢小狗
I like puppies.
真的很喜欢那种拥抱的感觉
Just really get in there for some hard-core cuddles, you know?
我喜欢帮它们织小毛衣
I like to knit them little sweaters.
我算是明白为什么Pree喜欢你了,Gared
I see what Pree enjoys about you, Gared.
你真有意思
You're an interesting man.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
听着,Dutch还没回来
Look, I know Dutch still isn't back,
我本该告诉你我们还没有解决
and I should have told you that we're having problems
飞船的问题,但你们不能走
with the ships, but you can't leave.
你们的指挥官发过誓的
Your commander gave us his oath.
- 向她,不是你. - 是为了大业
- To her, not to you. - To the cause.
大业是由人定义的
Causes are defined by people.
Ferran佣兵有句话:
The Ferran have a saying:
“和平如画作,战争如明镜”
"Peace is a painting, war is a mirror."
我真不需要军队哲学,谢谢
I really don't need military philosophy, thanks.
我参军有15年了
I was army for 15 years.
那你就该知道领导者的不同会带来什么变化
Well, then you know the difference that leadership makes.
Ferran兵团必须知道我们所追随之人的真心
The Ferran need to know the real heart of whoever it is
是什么样的,因为它塑造了战争的形象
we follow because that's what shapes the war.
Lachlan为Dutch的真心代言
Lachlan speaks for Dutch's heart.
但我不知道你的是什么样
I don't know yours.
嘿,你的心率在上升
Hey, your heart rate's going up.
- 也许我们该停下来. - 别!
- Maybe we should call it. - No!
化学物质随着压力冲进你的大脑
Stress floods your brains with chemicals.
对我的控制非常不利
It screws with my controls.
我知道那首歌♥
I know that song.
什么歌♥?
What song?
不
No.
喔,好吧
Whoa, okay.
你得缓一缓
You need to take a breath.
Dutch,你听到了吗?
Dutch, do you hear me?
我知道Khlyen在这些记忆里藏了什么了
I know what Khlyen was hiding in those memories.
Yala...
Yala...
是我
Me.
好吧。啊...
Okay. Uh...
我们来理一理
So to regroup,
你那不共戴天的仇敌曾是你的保姆?
your crazy archenemy was once your babysitter?
我觉得她是我母亲
I think she's my mother.
她...不是
She's... not.
- 我不需要你美化... - 不,我是说,她不可能是
- I don't need you to sugar... - No, I mean, she can't be.
这从科学上说是不可能的
It's not scientifically possible.
Hullen不能生育后代,对吧?所以它们需要我们当宿主
The Hullen can't breed, right? That's why they need us as hosts.
那我小时候为什么会和她在一起?
Why was I with her as a child?
我为什么长得像她?
Why do I look like her?
好吧
Okay.
如果你回去
If you go back in,
你得向我保证这次会保持冷静
you have to promise me to stay calm this time.
你的神经介质要保持稳定
I need your neurotransmitters steady.
不然,我可能会控制不住
Otherwise, I could lose you in there.
如果你死了...
And if you die...
我会感到非常糟糕的
I'll feel really, really bad.
成交
Deal.
这真是蠢得危险
This is stupid dangerous.
这么多人在一个地方见面
So many of us meeting in one place.
我相信Jaqobis,你太多疑了
I trust Jaqobis. You're being paranoid.
这叫谨慎
I'm being alert.
你感受得到的对吧?那种改变?
You can feel it, right? The change?
Hullen屠♥杀♥了一堆扫兴者
Hullen just slaughtered a bunch of Killjoys
还是在他们自己的联盟里,跟奶牛一样任人宰割
in their own RAC out in the open like cows.
现在幸存者都很惧怕我们
Survivors are afraid of us now.
他们不相信我们真的没事了
They don't believe we're really cured.
这是我们证明自己的机会
This is our chance to prove we are.
让Hullen为在我们身上做的事付出代价
To get back at the Hullen for what they did to us.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
看到他们往什么地方走了吗?
See where they're headed?
扫兴者,所以呢?
Killjoys, so?
那是Turin的打手们,而那是净化者的大本营
Turin's goons, and that's the Cleansed base camp.
放开我!你想带我去哪儿?
Let go of me! Where are we going?
这是你的错
This is your fault.
- 你带他们来的 - 怎么带?
- You led them here. - How?
用时光机吗?他们先到的
With a time machine? They got here first.
你是用自己的扫兴者平板安排的这次会面吗?
Did you use your Killjoy PDD to arrange this meet?
你还说你信任Jaqobis
Tell me again how you trust Jaqobis.
加油,别用自己的思维去想,Johnny
[sighs] Come on. Don't think like you, Johnny.
要学Zeph的思维
Think Zeph.
活泼,令人讨厌,渴求正确
Peppy. Obnoxious. Obsessed with being right.
那个讨厌科技的生化混♥蛋♥
That tech-hating bio snob.
电脑,移除所有数字
[exhales] Computer, remove all numbers.
隔离有机的部分,过滤整个数据库
Isolate for organics, filter through the database,
然后识别模式
and identify all patterns.
Zeph,你个小混♥蛋♥
Zeph, you little shit.
总算来了,John
It's about time, John.
喔!七小时个屁
Whoo! Seven hours my ass.
Lucy,Dutch在哪里?我要你帮忙找她,姑娘
Lucy, where is Dutch? I need you to help me find her, girl.
处理中
Processing.
发送坐标中
Sending coordinates.
Lucy,如果你现在有身体的话,我就亲上去了
Lucy, if you had a body right now, I would kiss it.
如果我现在有身体的话,就让你亲了
If I had a body right now, I would let you.
还是很诡异,Lucy
Still creepy, Lucy.
嘿!
Hey!
- 嘿 - 你满意了吗?
- Hey. - You happy?
不算吧
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表