剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
这样会让整个系统短路. 明白吗?
It'll short the whole system. Got that?
摘, 抓, 插.
Pull, grab, stab.
79. 她快接近缺氧状态了. 她会坚持不下去的
79. She's nearly hypoxic. We're gonna lose her.
你不了解她. 她做得到的
You don't know her. She'll do it.
摘, 抓, 插.
Pull, grab, stab.
好吧,好吧
Okay, okay.
气体去污已停止
Gas cleanse stopped.
太好了
Yes.
太好了
[soft laugh] Yes.
真空净气开始
Vacuum purge commencing.
Dutch, 给个手势
Dutch, give us a sign.
你没出汗
You're not sweating.
谢谢
Thanks.
Dutch, 我们马上去找你
Dutch, we're coming at you.
你不该回来的
You weren't supposed to come back.
不好意思搞砸了你的邪恶计划
Sorry to screw up your evil plan.
有失风度
I'm rude like that.
告诉她
Tell her.
告诉她
Tell her.
你第一次来这儿
When you first came here,
还是Clara的时候
as Clara,
我告诉了你所有实情,然后你吓坏了
I told you everything and you freaked out.
你开始制♥造♥麻烦
You started causing trouble.
所以Niko告诉我必须
And so Niko told me that I had to
让你消失
make you disappear.
所以你消失了,只不过不是按她想的那样
So you did, just not the way that she meant.
为什么我都记不得了?
Why don't I remember?
干♥扰♥器♥
Jammer.
屏蔽了自从我们在工厂相遇
Blocking all your memories
以来的所有记忆
since the day we met at The Factory.
你知道改造人的生活是什么样的
You know what life is like for hackmods.
不是在跑路就是被奴役
We're either running or we're owned,
从来都没平等过;我们永远不如常人
but we are never equal; we are never them.
所以,这...这算什么?
So, wha... what is this?
某种如诗如画的身份窃取?
Some sort of poetic identity theft?
你就那么把你主人的皮撕下来
You literally take the skin off your owners' backs,
贴自己身上冒充他们, 然后偷他们的钱?
you impersonate them, and you steal their money?
这跟钱没关系
This isn't about money.
改造人开始在J星团的远端建立一个殖民地
Hackmods are starting a colony at the end of the J.
这样能让我们过渡一下
This buys us cryotransit,
而且足以开始一段不错的生活
and enough to start a good life.
Niko拿了剩下的钱来资助斗争行动
Niko takes the rest to keep funding the fight.
哦,那可不嘛
Oh, I'm sure.
我不管你怎么想,凡人
I don't care what you think, Basic.
我不跟你们啰嗦了,我拿到了证件
I'm done. I got my papers.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
我打算一找到地方
I was gonna send for you
就来接你, 但我们现在就能走
once I found a place for us, but we can go now.
我哪儿也不跟你去
I'm not going anywhere with you.
把你对我做的一切复原了就好
Just take back what you did to me.
我不知道怎么复原
I don't know how.
哦,省省你的眼泪吧
Oh, don't fake cry for me.
怎么回事?
What's happening?
她不是在哭.
She's not crying.
Clara?
Clara?
Clara? Clara, 醒醒
Clara? Clara, wake up.
该死
Shit.
♪ I'm the pro, so tight ♪
♪ I'm the pro, I'm the pro, I'm the pro, I'm the pro ♪
啊哦.
Oops.
想得美
Nice try.
把扫兴者拿下
Bring the Killjoy.
他需要好好美容一下
He needs a touch-up.
♪ I'm the pro, so tight ♪
♪ I'm the pro, I'm the pro, I'm the pro, I'm the pro ♪
♪ I'm the pro, I'm the pro so tight ♪
♪ I'm the pro, I'm the pro, I'm the pro, I'm the pro ♪
♪ I'm the pro, I'm the pro so tight ♪
那是什么? 你在干嘛?
What is that? What are you doing?
嘘
Shh.
你不想我失手的
You won't want me to slip.
消息更新, 小姐: 我不想惹这些事的
Newsflash, lady: I don't want any of this.
我不是改造人的主子
I'm not a hackmod owner,
我一穷二白
and I'm broke as shit,
你想从我身上得到什么?
so what do you want from me?
简单. 我们用得上扫兴者的皮
Simple. We could use a Killjoy skin.
那真是...
That is...
听你说出口真是超级无敌恶心
so deeply gross to hear in words.
听着,我很同情你
Look, I'm sorry
被人夺去了一条腿
that someone took your damn leg,
但那也不值一整条人命
but you don't get to take a life in return.
噢, 我不同意
Oh, I disagree.
你以为这个小玩具
You think this little toy
就能让你了解我们了,凡人?
makes you understand us, Basic?
我的主人以前建造这片地方
My owner was the founder of this place.
那时我是个科学家
I was a scientist.
经济上出了问题
I ran into some financial difficulties
被故乡某些不怀好意的人害的
with the wrong people back on my planet.
买♥♥下我的债务就意味着买♥♥下了我
Buying my debt meant buying me.
为什么要改造一个科学家?
Why hack a scientist?
控制
Control.
他砍了我的腿这样我就跑不了了
He took my leg so that I couldn't run
把我的眼睛替换成相机
and replaced my eye with a camera.
这样一来他就能录下我所有的研究
So he could record all my research.
实际上,挺聪明的
Quite clever, actually.
他的皮是第一个被我剥下的
He was the first one I skinned.
我就送一个词
I'm just gonna put the word
“心理治疗”给你
"therapy" out there for you,
权当是生活小贴士
just as a general tip.
看起来你给你的腿
Looks like you've given yourself
做了升级
an upgrade on the leg.
哦,我应得的
Oh, I've earned it.
你舒服吗?
Are you feeling comfy?
一点也不
Not even a little bit.
太好了
Great.
那我们开始吧
Then let's begin.
这会有点疼哦
- [beeping] - This might pinch a bit.
喔,喔
Whoa, whoa.
慢慢来
Take it easy.
只是重启而已
It's just rebooting.
John在哪儿?
Where's John?
我想是被她带走了
I think she took him.
我不知道他们会跟踪我
I didn't know that they were gonna follow me,
我发誓
I swear.
我们要打倒那个贱♥人♥
We need to take that bitch down.
你知道剥皮是怎么回事,对吧?
You know what the skinning is about, right?
- 或者说你根本不在乎? - 我在乎
- Or do you just not care? - I care.
但我不会阻止改造人获得自♥由♥
But I'm not standing in the way of hackmods getting free.
她杀的人死有余辜
She's not killing innocent people.
那我的朋友怎么办
What about my friend?
如果你想怪罪什么人
If you want someone to blame,
那就怪工厂,是他们造的孽
blame The Factory for starting all this.
为什么?
Why?
他们把我们变成改造人,不是怪物
They made us mods, not monsters.
没人性就要怪你了
That part's on you.
有过往病史吗?
So you've never had any diseases?
- 没有. - 激素失调?
- Nope. - Hormonal deficiencies?
没有
Still no.
有起疹子吗
Do you have any strange rashes
就你私处那块...
in your moist area...
够了. 过分了啊
Whoa-kay. Offside.
听着,我不清楚极客之间是怎么约会的
Look, I'm not super clear on geek mating rituals,
但不管现在是什么情况
but whatever this is,
我对此毫无兴趣
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表