剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
The Ferran believe a true soldier risks his life
比企业或是领主间争权夺利更高远的目的
for more than corporate or feudal interests.
比如说,拯救全人类?
Like, say, saving an entire human race?
不管你想做什么,确保Lachlan第一个尝到甜头
Whatever you're gonna do, make sure Lachlan eats first.
他要是血糖低了那可真如洪水猛兽
He's a real bear when his blood sugar crashes.
不要招惹猛兽
Do not poke the bear.
为了考试抱佛脚呢?
Cramming for exams?
为了履行在Muvallah的合同
Standing contract on Muvallah.
我送了一半的人手出去了
I've already sent half my people.
你的指挥能力如何?
How are you at running campaigns?
我比较倾向于作战
I'm more of a "mission" girl.
扫兴者,可不是嘛
Killjoy, right.
我知道你为什么来这里
I know why you're here,
但Varrick违反了规矩
but Varrick broke our laws.
就算我想救他也救不了
I couldn't save him if I wanted to.
但是如果所有的Ferran佣兵都是逃兵出身
But if all the Ferran are deserters,
Pree和他们又有什么区别?
how is what Pree did any different?
Ferran兵团为了两件事情而战:
The Ferran fight for two things:
战争和彼此
just wars and each other.
Pree在搭上去Westerley星的货船起就背叛完了
Pree betrayed both when he hopped a freighter to Westerley.
Pree为了老城拼上了自己的命
Pree risked his life for Old Town
还是在企业的轰炸之下
when the Company bombed it to shit.
那可不是一个卑劣小人会做的事情
That is not a man who ran out on honor.
- 他抛弃了自己的职位 - 他抛弃的是你
- He abandoned his post. - He abandoned you.
这才是原因吧?
Isn't that what this is really about?
- 说话小心点 - 我没时间
- Careful. - I don't have time
小心了
to be careful.
我和Pree在准备的这场战争
The war Pree and I are getting ready to fight
会撼动整个J星团
will shake the entire J.
放了他,加入我们
Free him. Join us.
这将是目前为止Ferran兵团最正当的一次战斗
It will be the Ferran's most righteous fight yet.
因为如果Hullen胜利了,你所奋斗的一切都会逝去
'Cause if the Hullen win, everything you fight for dies.
正义,自♥由♥,荣誉
Justice, freedom, honor.
区区一个扫兴者知道什么荣誉?
Now, what would a Killjoy know about honor?
我知道你会因为自己伤心
I know that you are killing a good man
而杀掉一个好人
because of a broken heart.
那又有什么荣誉可言?
Where's the honor in that?
之前开枪打你真是对不起了
Sorry about shooting you before.
那样不对
It's not cool.
司空见惯了
Happens all the time.
我长得凶
I got that kind of face.
Pree好像挺喜欢的
Pree seems to like it.
- 你和Pree... - 我怎么知道
- Are you and Pree... - Hells if I know.
他把自己的心锁得比九族人的屁♥眼♥还紧
Man's locked up tighter than a Niner's asshole.
是啊,Johnny还忘了提起
Yeah, well, Johnny forgot to mention
他谋杀了Quad星系的女王
that he murdered the Queen of the Quad.
男人啊...
Both: Dudes...
噢,找到了
Oh, here we go.
要补刀啊,Johnny
Always double tap, Johnny.
至少现在你有证据了
Well, at least now you got proof.
你要发给Turin吗?
You gonna send it to Turin?
不
No.
我要亲自送去
This calls for a personal delivery.
我已做出决定
I've made my decision.
你要选个代理人代为接受试练
You'll be tried by proxy.
两位勇士互相竞争,一名为了Pree的小命...
Two champions competing, one for Pree's life...
Dutch。我选 Dutch.
Dutch. I choose Dutch.
- 抱歉,亲爱的 - 啊...
- Sorry, Pumpkin. - Ah...
另一位为了和Ferran兵团结盟
The other for an alliance with the Ferran
- 共同抵抗Hullen... - 你个贱逼
- against the Hullen... - Son of a bitch.
- 代表Ferran兵团出战的... - 别这么做...
- And on trial for the Ferran... - Don't do it...
是John Jaqobis
Will be John Jaqobis.
我们朋友的命运和整个J星团的命运
Our friend's life or the lives of the entire J.
就看阁下觉得哪个更值得为之一战了。
Let your honor decide which is the worthier fight.
你惹了猛兽了,不是吗?
Well, then. You poked the bear, didn't you?
每位勇士都要接受三重考验
Each champion must undergo three trials:
身体力量
strength of body,
头脑,以及精神
mind, and spirit.
愿荣誉带领他们走向胜利
May their honor lead them to victory.
我的荣誉感觉有点漏风
My honor's feeling a bit drafty.
第一个切下对手身上符文的人赢
First to cut the sigil from their opponent
而不见血
without drawing blood takes the challenge.
试练开始
Trial begins.
- 我们要怎么做 - 小心为上
- So how we doing this? - Carefully.
我可不想不小心伤到你
I don't want to accidentally hurt you.
你失败要看起来逼真一点
Make it look good when you lose.
喔,等会儿,你觉得我赢不了?
Whoa, hang on. You think that I can't win?
啊哦,拿到一个
Uh-oh. Got one.
小心点,我们是为了Pree的命而战
Careful, we're fighting for Pree's life.
你不一定要赢下...
You don't have to win...
全部三项试练啊
[grunts] All three.
啊!
Aah!
这一项是我的
This one's mine.
搞什么鬼?你在干嘛?
What the hells? What are you doing?
尽心演出而已
I'm just putting on a good show.
第一项试练结束!
First trial is over!
噢,该死,我是...赢了吗?
Oh, shit, did I... win?
早着呢
Not even close.
你也许是五级特工,但我可是接受了六级的训练
You may be Level V, but I trained for VI.
但你有证据表明Delle Seyah还活着
But you have proof Delle Seyah is alive.
我们遵守的是搜捕令,Jaqobis,不是选边站
We take Warrants, Jaqobis, not sides.
搜捕令就是一派胡言
The Warrant is bullshit.
为什么?
Why?
这只能证明他当时没杀掉她
So he didn't kill her then.
拿出证明之后他也没杀掉她啊
Prove he didn't kill her later.
还是说,这部家庭电影就是你是手头唯一的证据了?
Or is this home movie all you've got?
Delle Seyah才是幕后黑手,John是被陷害的
Delle Seyah is behind this. John is being set up.
如果你想的话,是可以质疑搜捕令的
If you want to, you could challenge the Warrant.
你要我质疑搜捕令?
You want me to challenge this Warrant?
那就把女王陛下拖来这里
Drag her highness in here by the hair.
证明她还活着
Prove she's still alive.
要不然,就给我滚出这间办公室
Until then, get the hells out of my office.
第一个击中目标的人赢
First to shoot the target
这就是对头脑的考验
takes the challenge of the mind.
挺简单的
Pretty simple.
所以到底哪里要用脑子?
So where does the mind part come in?
哦
Oh.
懂了
Gotcha.
开始
Begin.
赌50块钱我会秒杀你
50 joy says I smoke your ass.
赌100块吃屎啦你
100 says you eat that.
噢,走着瞧
Oh, it is on.
很好
Yes.
吃屎吧,Jaqobis
Eat it, Jaqobis...
不好意思,吃什么来着?
I'm sorry, eat what?
是吃我大雕吗?
Is the answer my dick?
Khlyen的神秘盒子可以等会儿再折腾
Khlyen's mystery box can wait.
Johnny杀了Delle Seyah而他现在要被反杀了
Johnny killed Delle Seyah and now she's after him.
不懂那怎么说得通
Not sure that makes sense.
狗屁女爵大人变成Hullen了
Baroness von Batshit's gone full Hullen.
- 嗯 - 哦,现在说得通了
- Hmm. - Oh, now that makes sense.
不知怎么搞的,她或是其他帮她的人
Somehow she, or whoever's helping her,
弄了张黑色搜捕令通缉Johnny
ordered a Black Warrant on Johnny.
如果我们能找到她,就有机会撤销这张搜捕令
If we can find her, we've got a shot at shutting it down.
我之前用过绿色粘液来连通Hullen的记忆
I used the green goo to connect to the Hullen's memory before.
也许我能再来一次
Maybe I can do the same thing
毕竟现在Delle Seyah也是其中一员了
now that Delle Seyah's on the juice.
这是为了科学,记住了吗?
This is for science, remember?
我读了John的研究
I read John's research.
当Hullen与粘液相连时
When the Hullen connect to the plasma,
会在大脑的海马体*
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表