剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- “扫兴者”前情提要... - 里面有什么?
- Previously on "Killjoys"... - What's inside?
Khlyen给我做的这个是座安全屋
This one Khlyen made me was a safe house,
但第一个是用来当Aneela的监狱
but the first one he made was a prison for Aneela.
一座用来防止Aneela出来,一座用来把你关进去
So one keeps Aneela out, the other locks her in.
来见见Lucian Kitaan.
Meet Lucian Kitaan.
她是Hullen...如蜂群一般思考的变♥态♥
She's Hullen... a hive-minded sociopath.
每名六级特工的记忆都被融合存储在这里
The combined memories of every Six get stored here.
D'Avin能连接上粘液,通过自己的记忆进行浏览
D'Avin can connect to the green and flip through his memories
像是收音机调频那样
like a radio dial.
标为Jaqobis一号♥
Label this Jaqobis One.
看样子是时候开始动工了,Brynn
Looks like it's time to get to work, Brynn.
Gander利用了我的研究
Gander used my research.
这本应只是个理论,但奏效了
It was only supposed to be a theory, but it worked.
指挥官Alfred Olyevich Turin
Commander Alfred Olyevich Turin,
你因煽动他人以及对自己人犯下的罪行而被捕了
you're under arrest for sedition and crimes against your people.
你这么做是为了带走其他人的罪恶
You do this to take away other people's sins.
那对你自己的有效吗?
Does it work on yours?
我要你帮我做一件事
I need you to do something for me.
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
你找到它们了
You found them.
也没那么难
Wasn't exactly hard.
疤背教和刀,你就喜欢这些
Scarbacks and knives, it's kind of your thing.
这些不是普通的刀
These aren't just any knives.
你听说过最后清算之夜吗?
Have you heard of Reckoning Night?
去Arkyn星的十三名僧侣呢?
The Thirteen Who Went to Arkyn?
Arkyn星上发生了什么?
What happened on Arkyn?
很久以前
A long time ago,
恶魔降临Quad星系
the Devil came to the Quad.
像是病毒一样
Like a virus,
她躲在我们的身体里,血液里
she hid in our bodies, our blood.
唯一检验是否被恶魔玷污的方法
The only way to reveal who had been defiled
就是用刀切出伤口
was with the cut of a blade.
疤背教就是这么诞生的...
That's why the Scarbacks were born...
以揭露谁是纯洁的,谁是邪恶的
to show who was pure and who had the Devil inside.
一天晚上,十三名僧侣
One night, 13 monks
望向那毫无生气的Arkyn卫星
looked to the barren moon of Arkyn,
他们就是在那里,和恶魔面对面
where they met the Devil face-to-face...
发誓要杀了她
and swore to kill her.
他们成功了吗?
Did they?
没有
No.
他们失败了
No, they did not.
他们前往Arkyn星的前一晚
The night before they left for Arkyn,
他们知道自己可能会一去无回
knowing they might never return,
所以每名僧侣都去找了他们爱的
each monk went to someone they loved,
或是恨的人
or hated,
那些他们需要与之清算的人
someone they needed to reckon with.
所以现在,在战斗前
So now, before a battle,
我们或坦白,或怒骂...
we give a confession or a curse...
在一切终结之前说出最后一见事
one last thing to say before the end.
你怎么知道这就是结局呢?
How do you know it's the end?
我不知道
I don't.
但我知道结局马上就要到来了
But I do know it's coming.
来,我给你展示一下
Okay, let me show you.
这粘液是从一座独♥立♥的母池中提取的,原始源头
This plasma is from a single pool. Original source.
第二源头
Secondary source.
我知道这是怎么回事,Dutch
I know how this works, Dutch.
杀掉原始源头...
You kill the original source...
第二源头也会死亡
and the secondary one dies, too.
Aneela是我的原始源头,她从自己的记忆中把我造了出来
Aneela was my original source. She made me from her memories.
所以等她死掉的时候,我也死了
So, when she dies, I die.
我懂
I get all that.
我不懂的是为什么你会认为唯一阻止
I don't get why you think the only way
她的办法就是杀掉她
to stop her is to kill her.
也许还有其他方法
Maybe there's another way.
D'Av,她是个缺少父爱的变♥态♥贱♥人♥
D'Av, she's a psychotic bitch with daddy issues.
相信我,我知道这种人的德行。没有其他方法
Trust me, I know the type. There's no other way.
我想听听Johnny的看法
I want to hear what Johnny has to say.
- 他会有办法的 - 不要
- He'll have ideas. - No.
不管发生了什么,你都不要告诉Johnny
No matter what happens, you do not tell Johnny.
- 为什么?- 你是他哥哥
- Why? - You're his brother.
你知道他没办法处理这件事的
You know he won't be able to handle this.
一艘敌舰正在接近联盟
An enemy ship is approaching The Rack.
一艘不明黑根舰船刚停靠在港区了
An unknown Black Root ship just docked.
它是怎么避开自动炮台的?
How the hells did it blow past our auto cannons?
我们刚一发现,整套防御网就离线了
As soon as we picked it up, the entire defense grid went offline.
在你问下一个明显问题之前
And before you ask the next obvious question,
不行,我们看不到里面是什么情况...它屏蔽了我们的扫描器
no, we cannot see inside... it's blocking our scanners.
是谁的快递?
Anybody order delivery?
先别急着来一波枪林弹雨
Let's not go total bullet festival
我要先看看这艘美丽的飞船
till I get a look at this beauty.
别因为我杀了人
Well, don't kill anyone on my account.
我不想麻烦别人
Oh, I do hate to be a bother.
- 你... - 还活着?
- You're... - Alive?
怀了孕?变美了?
Pregnant? Ravishing?
是啊,可不是嘛
Yes, all true.
但我肯定你们会有一堆问题
But I'm sure you have lots of questions.
随便问吧
Fire away, so to speak.
你在这里搞什么鬼?
What the shit are you doing here?
我是指挥官Aneela Kin Rit的特使
As emissary for Commander Aneela Kin Rit,
我,Kendry家族的Delle Seyah Kendry
I, Delle Seyah Kendry of House Kendry,
请求你们的款待和保护
invoke your hospitality and protection
以进行一次和谈
to engage in Parley.
和谈?现在?
Parley? In this century?
你开什么玩笑
You can't be serious.
我可没开玩笑
Oh, I'm very serious.
但我确实有一个要求
But I do have one demand, though.
我只和ohnny Jaqobis谈...
I'll only do it with Johnny Jaqobis...
就我们两个
alone.
我杀了你一次
I killed you once before.
你凭什么认为我不敢再来一次?
What makes you think that I won't do it again?
我很确定你想杀我
I'm sure you want to.
但你不会的...
But you won't...
我可怀着你哥哥的孩子呢
not when I'm carrying your own brother's baby.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
- Hullen生不了孩子 - 是啊
- Hullen can't have babies. - Easy.
- 简直扯淡 - D'Av
- This is bullshit. - D'Av.
相信我,要是我搞大了全宇宙最邪恶的女人的肚子
Trust me, I think I would have remembered
我是会记得的
knocking up the most evil woman in the universe.
就算Delle Seyah能把我真名说出来我也不会信她的
I wouldn't believe Delle Seyah if she told me my name was Dutch,
- 从她说扯和谈这码事开始就不信了 - 那部分是真的
- starting with this Parley nonsense. - That part's real.
It's some serious ancient-world shit.
It's some serious ancient-world shit.
在开战前,战争双方都会派特使
Before war, an emissary from either side
相见,并提出各方最后的要求
could meet and give their final demands.
请问能麻烦三位去个人帮我带包零食来吗?
Can I bother one of you for a snack?
我已经两天没吃东西了
I am eating for two these days.
现在她这是在玩我
Okay, now she's just messing with me.
她不可能会想要和平的
There's no way she wants peace.
但她冒着很大的风险来到这里
But she took a big risk coming here.
- 为什么? - 这是和谈的规则
- Why? - Parley rules.
在谈判期间任何一方不得伤害另一方
Neither side can harm or hinder the other while they talk.
她可能认为自己是安全的
She probably thinks she's safe.
那就让她这么认为吧
Well, let her think that.
听着,我们得知道舰队什么时候开动
Look, we need to know when the Armada's on their way,
她在计划什么
what she's planning.
Johnny,你得跟她谈
Johnny, you need to keep her talking.
跟她谈?不顾之前的一切吗?
Keep her talking? After what she did?
你知道自己在要求什么吗?
Do you know what you're asking me?
我们只是在想拖延时间而已
What we're asking for is time.
相信我。我们需要时间
Trust me. We need it.
我们战场见。我失陪一下,小伙们
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表