剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
遗物的东西
a Remnant.
是啊,可那是什么?
Yeah, but what is it?
大概是我来找的东西吧
Whatever it is I came for, I guess.
但我们得走了
But we need to go.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我答应过你要带你走
I promised I'd take you, apparently.
对,但我不认为你会回来的
Yeah, but I didn't actually think you'd come back.
万一这个决定很糟呢?
What if it's awful?
你想知道真♥相♥吗?
You wanna know the truth?
有些事情是会很糟,但有些
Some of it will be awful, but some of it
也会很美。你会明白的
will be beautiful too. You'll see.
但选择权在你手上,好吗?
But you get to choose, okay?
喜讯,不死者回来了
Rejoice, the Undying have returned.
- 好吧,我跟你走 - 回来了。喜讯
- Okay, I'll do it. - Returned, rejoice.
是因为下巴,对吧?
It's the chin, isn't it?
吸...熏...
Rejoi... da...
怎么回事?不死者在哪儿?
What's happening? Where are the Undying?
- Johnny? - 我不知道怎么回事
- Johnny? - I don't know what it is.
是某种电涌,但我现在去找你了
It's some sort of power surge, but I'm coming to get you now.
Khlyen不会回来了,是吗?
Khlyen is not coming back, is he?
对,我一直都是这么说的
No, that's what I keep telling you.
没人会来了,你得告诉他们
No one is. You've got to tell them
- 真♥相♥ - 真♥相♥?
- the truth. - The truth?
这一切都是无用功?
That all this is for nothing?
他们做这一切都是为了谎言?
They did everything for a lie?
他们会背叛我的,完蛋了
They'll turn on me. It's over.
不一定
It doesn't have to be.
你还能救他们
You can still save them.
朋友们,无视者们,我们走过了一段长远,艰苦的路
Friends, Unseeing, it's been a long, hard road,
现在看起来还要再走远一点了
and now it appears it'll be a little bit longer.
- 这个女人是个假先知- 你在干什么?
- This woman is a false prophet. - What are you doing?
她在蛊惑你们。但你们是坚强的
She's tempting you, but you are strong.
你们是无视者,我们会继续留在这里
You are the Unseeing, and we will stay here
直到得救
until we are saved.
- 你们相信吗? - 信, 可视者, 永远.
- Do you believe? - Yes, Seer, always.
那就把这个骗子杀了
Then kill the liar.
杀了她!
All: Kill her!
像不死者展现你们的信仰
Show the Undying your faith.
Johnny, 这儿打起来了!
Johnny, get fighty out here!
挺住...我快到了!
Hold them off... I'm almost there!
杀了她
Kill her.
太阳。回地下!
The sun, go below!
大家,回地下!
Everyone, go below!
他们...他们回来了
They've... They've returned.
Dutch!
Dutch!
嘿,是我
- [screams] - Hey, it's me.
我不知道怎么回事,但Zeph来了
I don't know how, but Zeph is here.
事先声明,我还是讨厌她
For the record, I still hate her.
啊!
Ah!
小心,小心!
Careful, careful!
放松,我家牧场的牲口的伤口都是我缝的
Relax, I sutured livestock on my farm all the time.
这话一点都没让我好过,Zeph.
This does not make me feel better, Zeph.
Quinn, 我们马上就弄好了
Quinn, we're almost done.
有点痒
[grunts] That tickles.
- 我能睁眼了吗? - 不,等等
- Can I open them now? - No, wait.
好了,现在可以了
Okay, now.
好了,现在可以了
好了,现在可以了
Okay, now.
哇,这比缝牲口有成就感多了
Wow, that was way more rewarding that livestock.
我知道重新开始有些吓人, 但我带你去见的
I know starting over is scary, but the monks
那些僧侣们是好人
I'm taking you to are good people.
你在哭吗?
Are you crying?
- 你... Zeph? - 没事,没事
- Are you... Zeph? - No, no, no, it's fine.
就像你之前说的
It's just like you said.
很美
It's beautiful.
那只是个存货区,我的意思是...
Well, that's just a cargo hold, I mean...
但我知道你什么意思
But I know what you mean.
怎么了?
What?
没, 没事, 我...
No, it's nothing, I...
我只是以为你会更帅一点
I just thought you'd be better looking.
哦
Oh.
- 但你是怎么...? - 性感,火♥辣♥的推理呀
- But how did you...? - Sexy, sexy deduction.
一开始,飞船在遇到危险时会飞走
At first, the ship moved when it was in danger
安全的时候再回来
and came back when it was safe.
但之后我意识到... 船刚开起来的时候谁站在
But then I realized... Who was standing near the ship
附近? 谁先按下的控制屏
when it first opened? Who pressed the controls
带我们来的这里?
to get us here in the first place?
Dutch, 对吧?
Dutch, right?
所以我想,嗯,嘿,笨蛋,也许控制飞船
So I thought, hmm, hey, dumb-ass, maybe the key
的关键不是什么密♥码♥或是按钮
to controlling these ships is not a code or a button,
而是人,所以我从控制屏上
but a person, so I scraped the controls
收集了她的 DNA, 拍上透明胶
for her residual DNA, slapped it on a polymer strip,
然后变变变,我就成驾驶员了
and bam, I'm a fancy pilot.
Dutch是开启整只舰队的钥匙
Dutch is the key to the whole fleet.
所以你想去告诉她吗,或是让我来?
So do you want to tell her, or can I?
你不会还生我的气吧
You can't still be angry with me.
哦,我会的。你抛弃了我们
Oh, I really can. You abandoned us.
不,我只是战术撤退而已
No, I strategically absented myself from you.
拜托,我权衡了利弊
Come on, I weighed the odds.
如果我俩都被抓了就没意思了
There was no point both of us getting captured.
你真是没搞懂啊
You really don't get it.
好把,那下次任务,我先获得你的批准
Fine, next mission, I'll check with you first
- 然后再去行动 - 不会再有
- before I do anything amazing. - There isn't gonna be
下次了
a next time.
但我是新来的呆子, Dutch说的
But I'm the new nerd. Dutch said.
作为老呆子,我要告诉你你的职责
And, as the old nerd, I'm telling you your job
并不只是要正确的结果
isn't just to be right.
而是要小心,要保护队友
It's to be careful. It's to protect them.
至于任务? 他们不是小白鼠
The missions? They're not labs.
虽然 Dutch 和 D'Av 勇猛的一逼
And Dutch and D'Av are brave as shit,
但他们干不了我们的活,而且他们心知肚明
but they cannot do what we do, and they know it.
如果我们要他们下火海,他们会的
If we tell them to run into fire, they will,
所以你最好确定能把他们安全带回来
so you better be sure that you can get them back out.
那就是你抛下队伍数月的原因吗?
Is that why you abandoned your team for months?
为了保护他们?
To protect them?
不,这是我回来的理由
No. That's why I came back.
所以我要把这个东西派给你
And that's why I'm assigning you this.
放下你的骄傲, 为了这支队伍,搞清楚
Put your ego aside, and figure out
怎么把这个东西打开
how to open this for the team.
然后我们再联♥系♥
And then we'll talk again.
我想念你处理聪明女人的方式了, John.
I've missed your way with smart women, John.
我也想你, Luce.
I missed you too, Luce.
等等,那是讽刺吗?
Wait, is that sarcasm?
所以你就那么进行了一次瞬间
So you went on an instantaneous
星际旅行,还什么都
interstellar journey, and you don't remember
- 不记得了? - 我不记得
- anything about it? - I don't remember
到过船上,不记得飞到过什么地方
coming on board, I don't remember flying anywhere.
我甚至不知道自己还去了哪里
I don't even know where else I might've gone.
- 你还记得怎么喝酒吗? - 看我倒霉
- Do you remember how to drink? - Hearing about my woes
- 你开心得想开趴是吧 - 祝酒不是为了你倒霉的
- makes you think "party". - The toast isn't for that.
终于,我的欢迎派对
Finally, my welcome home party.
我不是...很确定
I'm not... really sure
在这里办的原因,但...
why we're doing it here, but...
也不是
It's not for that either.
哦
Oh.
我们来这儿是为了庆祝
We're here to christen
D'Av的新舰首飞的
D'Av's new fleet.
是你的舰船吧
Your fleet, you mean.
- 并不是 - 虽然我不想承认
- I don't think so. - As much as I hate to admit
Zeph是对的...但是你按下的按钮啊
that Zeph is right... you pushed the button.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表