剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- And it's not your business. - Hey, lady, you do the math.
你是皇族,我只是个路过的小贼
You're royalty. I'm just a thief passing through.
不管你做了什么,就算我说出去也没人信,是吧?
Whatever you've done, who'd believe me?
所以让我来帮你吧
So let me help you.
为什么?
Why?
我乐于助人
Kind of my thing.
你要用这艘船逃出星球
You need this ship to get off world.
我也得照顾自己逃跑的需求,没错
I may also need to get out of here fast myself, yes.
不止你一个的人生复杂
You're not the only one with a complicated life.
这艘船是新婚礼物
This ship was a wedding gift.
你确定自己知道怎么驾驶吗?
Are you sure you know how to fly it?
小姐,我能驾驶这船
Lady, I can fly anything.
听着,不管你惹了什么麻烦...
Look, whatever trouble you are in...
我们都不必呆在这里
We don't have to stay here.
我们可以就这么飞走,永不回头
We can just fly away and never look back.
你看到精彩的部分了吗?
- You at the good part yet? - [gasps]
我能告诉你结局
I can tell you how it all ends.
怎么回事?
[gasps] What's happening?
现实冲击而已,给点时间缓缓
Just a little reality whammy. Give it a sec to kick in.
别说得好像你了解我一样
Don't speak to me like you know me!
我知道你正经历着
I know that you're having
人生最糟糕的一天,Dutch
the worst day of your life right now, Dutch,
但如果你能撑下来,
but if you hold on and get through it,
接下来的生活精彩绝伦,我保证
it leads to all your best ones, I promise.
你想得到什么?
What do you want?
我想要再帮你一次
I want to give you my hand again
请求你多信我一次
and ask you to trust me one more time
因为内心深处
because deep down inside,
你总是这么做
you always do.
来吧
Come on.
Dutch,把枪给我
Dutch, give me the gun.
John...
John...
该死!
Shit!
Johnny! Johnny?
Johnny! Johnny?
哦,天啊,我♥干♥了什么?
Oh, my God. What did I just do?
你回神了,还有,疼!
You're back. Also, ow!
我爱你,Dutch
I love you, Dutch,
但你可不能开枪打我两次
but you don't get to shoot me twice.
好了,大家,冷静
All right, everybody. Calm down.
我们决定了
Decisions were made.
我们为什么要为一支会倒戈的军队而战?
Why would we fight for an army that turns on its own?
他们不再是我们的人了
They aren't our people anymore.
这只是战术决定
It was a tactical call.
你不是士兵,Turin。你是中层管理人员
You're not a soldier, Turin. You're middle management.
- 省省吧 - 随你逼逼,神父
- Give it a rest. - Sass all you want, padre.
净化者已经关起来了
The Cleansed are already in the brig.
才怪
Not anymore.
我下令把他们放了
I ordered them released.
他们同意来驾驶黑根飞船
They've agreed to pilot the Black Root ships.
我们就该这么信了他们吗?
And we're just supposed to trust them?
对,就是这样
Yes, you are.
就像他们信我们一样
Like they're trusting us.
- 就算是先前被我们围捕 - 我对你有更高的期望,Jaqobis
- Even after we rounded them up. - I expected better, Jaqobis.
Hullen摧毁了联盟基地
The Hullen destroyed our RACs
而你却为他们扔了不要的人说话?
and you're defending their leftovers?
净化者也是受害者
The Cleansed are victims.
他们比我们所有人还恨Hullen
They hate the Hullen more than any of us,
没有人会想他们那样努力战斗
and no one will fight harder against them.
我们需要他们
We need them.
我们需要这里所有人
We need everyone here.
如果我们背叛彼此,就什么都不剩了
If we turn on one another, we have nothing.
噢,我真希望这是场撒尿大赛
Oh, I hope this is a pissing contest
因为我肚子里的水都要喷出来了
'cause I feel hydrated as shit.
还是说这就是场兵变?
Or is it just plain mutiny?
这支军队从来都不是你的
This was never your army.
哦,是她的,对吧?你行
Oh, 'cause it's hers, right? Okay.
孔武有力的Dutch现在在哪儿?
Where is the mighty Dutch right now?
我们都在为这场战争而战斗,D'Avin
We're all fighting this war, D'Avin.
Dutch的袭击对象只有Aneela
The only person Dutch is fighting is Aneela,
却要我们所有人以身犯险
and she will risk all of us to do it.
我们参与进来可不是为了这么干的
That's not what any of us signed up for.
他们本来也就没想要你参与
Well, they didn't sign up for you either.
指挥官Alfred Olyevich Turin
Commander Alfred Olyevich Turin,
你因对下属犯下的罪行和煽动叛乱而被逮捕了
you're under arrest for sedition and crimes against your people.
哦,是吗?在我看来
Oh, yeah? Where I'm standing,
你们的人有点寡不敌众啊,孩子
you're a little outnumbered, son.
你和谁的军队?
You and whose army?
我的
Mine.
Ferran兵团会同Jaqobis站在同一战线
The Ferran will fight with Jaqobis.
我们效忠于他
We pledge our oath to him.
疤背教和Jaqobis站在同一战线
The Scarbacks stand with Jaqobis.
Cardiff的幸存船员,将跟随Jaqobis
Cardiff's refugees will follow Jaqobis.
拿下他
Take him.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
Aneela和小Dutch
So Aneela and baby Dutch.
这有些...
That's, uh, pretty... [imitates explosion]
我知道你不想要我进去一次
I know you don't want me going back in there,
我也不能保证这么做会带来战术上的优势...
and I can't promise you any tactical advantage...
我现在一点也不在乎战术了
I don't give a shit about tactics right now.
我只在乎你
I give a shit about you.
如果这是你想要的
And if this is what you need,
我们就这么做
this is what we do.
但如果有坏事发生
But if anything bad happens in there,
我会来找你的
I'm coming in to find you.
我蛮确定那是不可能的事
Pretty sure that's impossible.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
嘿,Zeph,这该怎么用?
Hey, Zeph, how does this work?
我记录下了她去过的地方
I've mapped where she's been.
我只需要确定是哪段记忆
I just need to know which memory.
我的后宫
My harem.
我遇见Khlyen那天真正发生的事情
What really happened the day I met Khlyen.
那就是他藏的东西
That's what he's hiding.
这次别再砍到谁了
Try to be less slashy this time.
好,抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about that.
你说我是父亲是什么意思?
What do you mean I'm the father?
别胡说八道,够了!
Don't be absurd. Enough!
你从哪儿找来的孩子,Aneela?
Where did you find the child, Aneela?
为什么她长的像你?
Why does she look like you?
这是你的错,你知道吗?
This is your fault, you know?
我非常想念你
I missed you so much.
我已经尽量经常地去看望你了
I visited as often as I could.
才不是!
No!
我想念我们之前的身份
I missed who we used to be.
出了岔子之前的时光
Before everything went wrong.
在Arkyn星之前
Before Arkyn.
你不这么想吗?
Don't you?
有时...
Sometimes...
我无比寂寞的时候
when I'm very alone,
我会去看我们以前的记忆
I visit our old memories
一遍又一遍
over and over
在粘液里
in the Green.
你当时是那么的善良...
You were so kind to me back then...
那时你还是以前的你
Before you were you.
一会儿之后...
After a while...
光是看着就满足不了我了
Watching wasn't enough.
这怎么可能?
How is this even possible?
我们把记忆存入粘液
We put memories into the Green.
但不能带出来
We can't take them out.
我能
I can.
如果我们从没有去过Arkyn星,她才是那个我该成为的人
She's the me I should have been if we never went to Arkyn.
她是你的好狼,爸爸
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表