剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
And Khlyen stole those memories from her.
这也是她之所以如此破碎的原因之一
It's part of why she's so scattered.
她的亲生父亲在她脑子上戳了个洞
Her own father poked holes in her brain.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
而你在浪费我们时间的同时也置她的生命于险境
And you're risking her life with every second that we lose,
我是无所谓,但你同时
which works for me, but you're also risking
还拖了我爱的人下水,还有,这位小姐
the life of someone I love, and, lady,
我不会再重蹈覆辙了
I am not gonna do that dance with you again.
不然你以为我们为什么要偷偷上来?
Why do you think we came here on the sneak?
因为我们知道Aneela会直接出击
Because we knew Aneela would fight a direct hit.
我们不能冒险再战斗中伤到她
We couldn't risk a battle that would kill her.
这也是我们绑♥架♥Dutch的原因
That's the same reason we kidnapped Dutch.
我们要她活着
We need her alive.
要我说实话吗?我无法看到大家
Honestly? I don't see how this day ends
不两败俱伤的完美结局
without all of us losing the women that we love.
你了解他们的
You know them.
他们不会停下来,也不会投降
They won't stop, and they won't give in,
但你可以阻止Aneela,我们可以阻止Dutch
but you can stop Aneela, and we can stop Dutch,
如果你速度快一些的话
if you hurry.
把他们带上我的船
Bring them to my ship.
如果你撒谎
If you're lying,
我就拿你喂孩子吃
I will feed you to my little urchin.
你之前说的Dutch和Aneela之间的事是真的?
Is that true about Dutch and Aneela?
不知道,但这为我们争取了时间
No idea, but it bought us some time.
- 嘿!Turin! - 趴下!
- Hey! Turin! - Get down!
怎么回事?我们的防线呢?
What happened out there? Where was our defense?
Hullen的陆上军队占领了
Hullen ground troops have overtaken
Leith星上的中继站
the relay station on Leith.
Qresh星快撑不住了, Westerley星也是
Qresh is overrun, Westerley too.
- 干♥扰♥器♥关闭了 - 他们是怎么知道
- The Sonic is down! - How the hells
我们用了干♥扰♥器♥的?
did they figure out we were using the Sonic?
不重要了!大概五秒内
Doesn't matter! In about five seconds,
我们就挡不住寄生虫们了
we'll be overrun with bug-brains,
- 你不能在这里 - 为什么?
- and you can't be here. - Why not?
因为你是我们唯一的机会,Fancy
'Cause you're our only shot, Fancy.
你得去Leith星,从Pree那里取来干♥扰♥器♥
You got to get down to Leith, get the Sonic from Pree,
找个法子及时让干♥扰♥器♥上线
figure out a way to get it back up here before it's too late.
让他们无法撤退,给我们的人时间逃跑
Cut off their retreat and give our people a chance to escape.
那你呢?
What about you?
舰长要和船一起沉没...你懂的
Captain goes down with his ship... you know that.
- 你不是我们的舰长 - 哦,就让我享受
- You aren't our captain. - Oh, just let me have
一下英雄时刻吧,好吗?
my goddamn hero moment, will you?
- 你个混♥蛋♥ - 好吧
- You piece of shit. - Okay.
反正估计你也活不了几年了
You probably don't have many years left anyway.
你会惊讶的
You'd be surprised.
我身上还有那股混♥蛋♥的气质呢
I still have that "new asshole" smell.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
3,2...
Three, two...
你跟他战斗的样子一样
You fight like him.
我猜那就是他最喜欢你的原因
I guess that's why you're his favorite.
他受苦了吗?
Did he suffer?
你什么时候杀的他?
When you killed him?
他死了...
He died...
是因为要保护我不受你的伤害!
protecting me from you!
你还活着,他去了
You exist. He doesn't.
而现在你得付出代价
And now you have to pay for that.
为了你从我这里夺走的一切
For everything you've taken from me.
从你那里?
From you?
长夜漫漫...
When the nights were long...
天色已深之时...
And the days were deep...
有一个女孩...
There lived a girl...
那是我一生的记忆
Those memories are my whole life.
是你赐予我的
What you gave me
和从我这里夺走的一切
and what you are taking from me,
我的存在被你
my entire existence has been hidden by you,
被Khlyen藏了起来,就是为了不让粘液发现
by Khlyen, from the Green.
如果你今天赢了,我会消失
If you win today, I disappear.
我不想再当影子了!
Well, I am done with shadows!
我现在就要杀了你,Aneela
I am gonna kill you now, Aneela,
这样也会杀掉我
which will end me too.
我接受死亡
I accept dying.
但我在在这里,我是真实的,我是重要的
But I was here. I was real, and I mattered.
我不会被人遗忘!
And I will not be forgotten!
我记得你
I remember you.
其他人在哪里?
Where are the others?
他们会到的。他们知道位置
They'll be here. They know the coordinates.
好吧,那感觉不错
Okay, that felt pretty good.
我还以为是你是个和平主义者
I thought you were a pacifist.
- 我猜那段时期过去了 - 可不是嘛
- I guess I got over it. - Uh, yeah.
Pree!
Pree!
啊,谢天谢地!撤离点在哪里?
Ah, thank the gods! Where's the evac?
- 你拿到干♥扰♥器♥了吗? - 在这里,准备好了
- You got the Sonic? - Here and ready to go.
带路吧!
Lead the way!
为什么要去陵区
Why the Necropolis?
我已经跟你说过了。Aneela需要隐私
I told you already, Aneela needed privacy
是从比你更高阶的力量那里获得
and from bigger things than you.
这里只有一条路进出
Only one way in or out.
是Quad星系中最容易防守的地方
It's the most defensible place in the Quad.
所以...
So...
我们没有,就是,真的做了,对吧?
we didn't, like, do it, did we?
嗯?
Hmm?
得了吧,那样的话我现在还洗着身子呢
Please. I'd still be washing.
还有...
And...
你会印象深刻的
you'd remember.
那你打算去哪里做割礼?
So where are you on circumcision?
- 求你赶紧闭嘴吧 - 你想过要起什么名字吗?
- Please stop. - You thought about names?
有想过用撇号♥吗(’)吗?
How do you feel about apostrophes?
守卫...如果他再跟我讲话,就把他的脸炸开花
Guards... if he keeps talking to me, fry his face.
你行。父亲也是有权利参与的,我就这么一说
Fine. Fathers have rights. That's all I'm saying.
说得对...
Yeah...
拜托,Red
Come on, Red.
嘿,混♥蛋♥们!
Hey, assholes!
这里还有一个!
Forgot one in here!
Gander想要这位
Gander wants this one.
你们是想杀了我还是给我做粘液灌肠?
Are you gonna kill me or give me the big green enema?
因为如果你们想要把我变成Hullen,我双手赞成
'Cause if you want to Hullen-ize me, I'm into it.
想看看到底是怎么回事
See what all the fuss is about.
我还是有几个问题的
I do have a few questions, though.
第一,会疼吗?
One, does it hurt?
第二,我能留着头发吗?
Two, do I get to keep my hair?
第三...
And three...
你们有多蠢
how stupid are you?
哦,不,当心,他拿了个胡椒研磨器
Oh, no, watch out. He has a pepper grinder.
然后呢?你想帮我们拌沙拉吗?
What next? You toss our salad?
我想那跟你想的不太一样
I don't think that means quite what you think it means,
因为这小家伙会让你们“说拜拜”的
'cause this little baby means, "Kiss your ass good-bye."
这些人都是好人,是我的人
These are good people here. My people.
你们找麻烦找错人了
You messed with the wrong RAC.
嗷,该死!
Aw, shit!
- 剩下的撤离队呢? - 我就是
- Where's the rest of the evac? - I'm it.
联盟基地撑不住了,中继站也不行了
The RAC is overrun, relay stations are falling.
我不能丢下我的人跑,Fancy
I'm not going without my people, Fancy.
我不能等他们了
I can't wait for them.
你得走了
You should go.
我们会留下来
We'll stay.
蜜月还没结束
Honeymoon's not over.
等一切都结束后我会派所有能派的飞船来的
I'll send back any ships I can when it's done.
如果那时候还有联盟基地可以回的话
If there's still a RAC to come back to.
我们会给你一些地对空支援,直到你安全离开
We'll give you some ground-to-air cover until you're clear.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会挺过去的,Fancy,你最好能挺过去
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表