剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
他是聪明人
He's the smart one.
对,Johnny,说话啊
Yeah, Johnny, tell them.
逮捕令没搞错?
The Warrant's legit?
现在大家都同意
Now that we all agree... [guns charging]
在搞清情况前不准杀人!
No kill shots till we sort this out!
- 我该自首吗? - 闭嘴,开枪就是了
- Should I turn myself in? - Shut up and shoot.
啊!
Aah!
妈蛋!
Shit!
我还以为你不站队的!
I thought you took no sides!
- 我也不会干站着!
- I also take no shit! - [grunts]
黑色通缉令是开放的
Black Warrants are open Warrants.
- 来抓我的人只会越来越多 - 听你的,可人儿
- They're just gonna keep coming. - You called it, sugar cheeks.
监控显示援兵在路上了
Remote cams show more on the way.
走吧。D'av等下跟上
Come on. D'av'll have to catch up.
拖住他们, D'av
Keep 'em busy, D'av.
当个乖孩子,锁个门呗?
[whistles] Be a lamb and lock up?
你会回来的,对吧?
You're coming back, though, right?
对吧?
Right?
- 多少人跟过来了,Luce? - 三艘快船接近中
- How many behind us, Luce? - Three speeders closing in,
还有四艘注册扫兴者飞船
and four registered Killjoy ships
刚刚进入Westerley星的大气层
just entered Westerley's atmosphere.
如果我们想赶在狼群前头的话,
If we want to get ahead of the wolf pack,
我建议我们跑路
I suggest we scooch.
昨天就该跑了
Yesterday.
跑路中
Scooching.
要抓我弟弟的人是谁?
Who wants my brother?
付给我的钱可不够回答你的,老兄
Well above my pay grade, buddy.
啊!
Aah!
D'av,追求Lucy的小伙子们太多了
D'av, Lucy's got too many admirers.
你得搭Turin的便车了
You need to hitch a ride with Turin.
尽快把位置发给我就是了
Send me coordinates as soon as you've got them.
- 把枪放下!- 啊!
- Drop your guns! - Aah!
啊!呃!
Aah! Ugh!
拜托,Jaqobis,本是同根生
Come on, Jaqobis. Killjoy to Killjoy.
相煎何太急啊?
You really gonna shoot a brother of the badge?
我这根上只生了一个兄弟
I only have one brother.
啊!
Aah!
哈?
Huh?
等我抓到那群势利眼
When I catch those little ass nuggets,
就把他们的蛋当葡萄剥了
I'm gonna peel their balls like grapes.
要知道,这话说得很黄暴啊,老兄。
You know, that's really violent imagery, man.
闭嘴,嬉皮
Shut up, hippie.
他们的武器都开了“击昏”模式
All their weapons were on "stun."
谁会开“击昏”模式去抓被黑色搜捕令通缉的人啊
No one uses "stun" for a Black Warrant.
击昏
Stun.
啊!
Aah!
我没事!
Oh. I'm okay!
搜捕令是为了抓住Johnny,不是杀掉他
The Warrant's to capture Johnny, not kill him.
- 他们想抓活的 - 那样一来情况好点了
- They want him alive. - Then things are looking up.
- 我先休息一会儿 - 就一丁点,但好歹有好转
- I'm just gonna rest for a bit. - Ass-up, but up.
好转个毛啊?我们什么都不知道
Up? We were completely blindsided.
你怎么会不知道有针对内部员工的搜捕令啊?
How could you not know there was a Warrant on one of your own?
你怎么会不知道你弟杀了Delle Seyah啊?
How could you not know your brother killed Delle Seyah?
就算是他干的,那也是正当防卫
If he did, it was in self-defense.
Johnny不会搞谋杀。他不是那种人
Johnny wouldn't murder anyone. He doesn't have it in him.
去找Banyon吧,找办法把这事处理好
Go to Banyon, find a way to fix this.
但她不让我知道内情意味着她不在像我信任她
But her icing me out means she doesn't trust me
那样信任我了,而且我们也不知道
any more than I trust her, and we still don't know
她是否在为Hullen卖♥♥命
whether she's playing for the Hullen.
那他怎么办?
What do we do with him?
流血了吗?
He a bleeder?
那就随便找个地方把他扔下
Dump him somewhere.
不能把履行职责的扫兴者关起来
Can't lock up a Killjoy on a legal warrant.
会吸引过多注意
Draw too much attention.
但那样的话他会直接去追Johnny的
But he'll go straight after Johnny.
茸毛小子不会有事的
Furry Jaqobis'll be fine.
他有Dutch帮忙,还有一整个星系能藏
He's got Dutch and a whole galaxy to hide in.
但就算如此还是改变不了
But it ain't gonna change the fact
他杀了九族中人的事实
that he killed a God damn Niner.
Delle Seyah Kendry是个叛徒,还是个谋杀犯
Delle Seyah Kendry is a traitor and a murderer.
就算他真的杀了她
If he did kill her,
他也该拿到个奖章
he should get a God damn medal.
我要前往Borian小行星带
[sighs] I'll head for Borian's Belt.
那些小行星应该够掩护我们了
The asteroids should buy us some cover.
你怎么老跟小行星过不去?
What is it with you and asteroids?
小行星又坚硬秘密又多
They're hard and full of secrets.
- 就像你一样 - 还好意思说秘密
- Like you. - Secrets.
比如你忘了告诉我们你犯了谋杀罪吗?
Like how you forgot to tell us you're wanted for murder?
Delle Seyah是九族的一员啊, John
Delle Seyah was one of the Nine, John.
不管是死是活,她都是有盟友的
Live or dead, she still has allies.
- 这是什么?
- What is it? - _
Hullen舰队
绿色母池就像是一个活体资源库
The green is a living repository
用来储存Hullen的记忆
for our collective Hullen memories.
我们将自己所有的经验和知识存入其中
We transfer all our experiences, all our knowledge into it.
如果你记不得人生点滴
What's the point of eternal life
那永生又有什么意思呢?
if you can't remember all you've lived?
听起来像是个活体云端数据库
Sounds like a living data cloud.
或是生化电脑
Or a biocomputer.
可怜的小可爱
Poor bunny.
你的想法太凡人了
Your mind is still so adorably human.
别担心,会过去的
Don't worry. That will fade.
示范一下吧
Show me how it works.
慢慢来
Slowly.
会有点难以接受
It can be overwhelming.
啊
Ah.
喔,那是怎么回事?
Whoa. What was that?
那是个开始
The beginning.
后面还有点人要甩掉
We've still got a tail loose.
这里的电磁干扰
The field's magnetic interference
遮蔽了我们的离子特征
is masking our ionic signature.
现在来看我们已经甩掉他们了
We appear to have shaken them for now.
如果你侦测到任何船只靠近就说一声
Speak up if you detect any ships coming into range.
我从声音中侦测到你闹情绪了,John.
I'm detecting a range of emotion in your voice, John.
- 要纸巾吗? - 不用了,姑娘
- Do you require a tissue? - I'm good, girl.
只是后悔回来而已
Just kicking myself for coming back.
你为什么不跟我们提起Delle Seyah的事?
Why didn't you tell us about Delle Seyah?
九族在复仇大戏上毫不含糊
The Nine go pretty hard for revenge porn.
我不想你和D'av当上主角
I didn't want you or D'av playing a starring role.
但你本该叫我们帮忙的
But you should have come to us.
然后再去杀她
Before you killed her.
我不想你跑来阻止我。我要她血偿
I didn't want you to stop me. I wanted her dead.
我不后悔,Dutch
I'm not sorry, Dutch.
也许我该后悔,但我并没有
Maybe I should be, but I'm not.
你不能总是护着我
You can't protect me from every punch.
就算你一直都在这么尝试
Even though you keep trying.
电磁风暴要来了
Magnetic storm's rolling in.
我建议我们在风暴来临时躲开一切又大又漂的石头
I suggest we not be near any big, floaty rocks when she hits.
被搜捕的情况下
We're still safer in here
还是这里安全
as long as that Warrant is still active.
John需要一个藏身的地方
John needs a place to lay low.
你需要为战争募集人马
You need recruits for our war.
要是我有一石二鸟的办法呢?
What if I can work a little two-for-one special?
我上了这贼船真是你们运气好
[sighs] You are so lucky I hopped this train.
- 我不在乎Turin说了什么
- I don't care what Turin says. - _
服务Quad星系
谁叫他交代完就跑了呢
He's talking before he's walking.
啊!
Aah!
- 搞什么... - 嘿,老兄
- What the... - Hey, buddy.
- 感觉如何? - 上下颠倒
- How you feeling? - Upside-downy.
不如跟我讲讲你要把我弟带哪儿去吧?
How about telling me where you were taking my brother?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表