剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
and if you two do really storm the Factory,
算我一个
I'm in.
如果你能拥有我
That's if you'll have me.
这个是自己招募
Consider yourself recruited.
老城 我们来了
Rat City, here we come.
你会好的 你会好起来的
You're gonna be fine, you're gonna be fine.
只是想想吧 小狗 想想小狗
Just... just think about puppies. Think about puppies.
小狗很可爱小狗 咬 螺旋小狗
Puppies are cute. Puppies bite. Screw puppies.
- 他在说什么 - 我不知道
- What's he saying? - I don't know,
但如果他在地板上撒尿 露西会很生气
but if he pees on the floor, Lucy's gonna be so mad.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
啊 该死
Ah, shit.
开始了 你现在要抓我的手指了
Here we go. You're gonna take my finger now.
- 对吗 - 什么
- Right? - What?
我的手指
My finger.
要用我的生命证明 去勒索吗
Proof of life... to ransom me?
我的父母会感到羞辱的
My parents are going to be so humiliated.
我的意思是他们死了 但是 这还没有阻止他们
I mean, they're dead, but that hasn't stopped them
- 你们要审批我 - 听着 Pippin...
- from judging me. - Look, Pippin...
我要生病了
I'm gonna be sick.
我要生病了 这太紧张了
I'm gonna be sick. This is too much stress.
我感觉不到我的脉轮
I can't feel my chakras.
他的蛋蛋
His balls.
好吧 把你的脉轮留在你的裤子里
Well, keep your chakras in your pants.
我们不会伤害 你除非我们必须
We're not gonna hurt you unless we have to.
我们是Killjoys Pipster 我们知道你真正做什么
We're Killjoys, Pipster. We know what you really do,
都是你做的哪些事 露西
so cut the shit. Lucy?
现在检索个人资料
Retrieving profile now.
Pippin Foster 又名“the Mouth”
Pippin Foster, aka "the Mouth".
表面上 被宠坏的小儿子
On the surface, spoiled youngest son
在Qresh的中档家庭
of a mid-rank family on Qresh.
背面
Underneath?
一个黑市经销商
A black market dealer,
专门寻找
specializing in finding
走私任何进出第四空间的东西
anything smuggled in and out of the Quad space.
好的 听着 如果你在计划 逮捕我的话 祝你好运
Okay, look. If you're planning on arresting me, good luck.
我家的律师会 在一天内让我出去
My family's lawyers will have me out in a day.
你家人的律师 会永远找不到你的身体
Your family's lawyers will never find your body.
好吧 那很好
Okay. That's good.
我是一个好谈判者
I like a good negotiator.
做法非常强硬
Very strong approach.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
我们希望你帮助我们拯救世界
We want you to help us save the world.
不
No.
那是什么
And what is it?
一个化学灯塔
A chemical beacon.
我们以外的盟友发明了它
Our allies outside the Quad invented it.
一旦你激活了它 它就会引出我们要找的人
Once you activate it, it should draw out the people we're after.
用化学方法吸引它们 你在追谁 果蝇
Draw them chemically? Who are you after, fruit flies?
他们被称为Hullen 他们是...
They're called the Hullen. They're a...
进入Quad的有组织的犯罪集团
Organized crime group moving into the Quad.
这个信标对他们来说是无价的
This beacon would be priceless to them.
所以我们需要在他们之前找到它
So we need to find it before they do.
嗯 你是Killjoys 使用你自己的联♥系♥人
Well, you're Killjoys. Use your own contacts.
我们不能使用RAC联♥系♥人
We can't use RAC contacts.
我们需要一个局外人 我们是...成员
We need an outsider. We're... down a member.
载着灯塔的船 在这里被击落 突袭
The ship carrying the Beacon was shot down here and raided.
我们会给你发送坐标
We'll send you the coordinates.
好的
Okay.
这是交易 呃 我需要这艘船
Here's the deal. Uh, I need off this ship.
另外 安全上行链路
Also, a secure uplink,
50万成功 还有一点私事
500,000 joy, and a little bit of privacy.
你可以让Lucy 弄一条被监控的线
You can have Lucy, a monitored line,
和你的牙齿
and your teeth.
我接受你的条件
I accept your terms.
露西 如果他尝试任何东西
Lucy, if he tries anything,
只是给他放气
just gas him.
你有五个小时
You have five hours.
我一直在等待有人跳我们
I keep waiting for someone to jump us.
你确定我的MOD在这里好吗
You sure my mod's okay here?
你为什么不躲藏爱丽丝
Why aren't you hiding Alice?
谁
Who?
她命名她的手臂
She named her arm?
哇 有人需要一只小狗
Wow. Someone needs a puppy.
所以老城是一个中立区
So Rat City is a neutral zone.
他们不像我们一样 在这里 但他们并没有逮捕我们
They don't exactly like us here, but they don't arrest us
对于现有的 也是
for existing, either.
酒吧就在这里 只有Hackmods
Bar's right here. Hackmods only.
啤酒很适合你
Beers are very on you.
- 啤酒 - 等你轮到
- Beers. - Wait your turn, Spec.
- 你的朋友 - 不 哄骗hackmod黑话
- Friend of yours? - No, bullshit hackmod slang.
- 算了吧 - 那是不发生的
- Forget it. - Well, that's not happening.
好吧
Fine.
第一课:工厂创建 不同类的hackmods
Lesson one: the Factory creates different classes of hackmods.
这个手臂是“特殊秩序”
This arm here is "Special Order,"
所以“规格”
so "Spec."
我们的买♥♥家多付 对于独特的hackmods
Our buyers pay extra for unique hackmods,
所以工厂对待 规格有点好
so the Factory treats Specs a bit better.
没有逃学课程系统 我猜
No escaping class systems, I guess.
所以其他的hackmods 什么
So the rest of the hackmods, what,
他们是 他们像架子一样吗
they're... they're, like, off the shelf?
或多或少
More or less.
便宜 超人的契约劳动
Cheap, superhuman indentured labor.
那那位女士呢
See that lady there?
这种改编叫“跳伞”
That kind of modding's called "Jumpers."
这是很多快递 走私工作
It's a lot of courier, smuggling work.
- 那个家伙是一个“握手” - 我猜
- And that guy's a "Grip." - I'm guessing
执法者和肌肉
enforcers and muscle?
而你是一只“猫头鹰” 监控
And you are an "Owl." Surveillance.
收集整套 并有一堆
Collect the whole set and have a bunch
的badass超级英雄
of badass superheroes.
超级英雄通常有斗篷
Superheroes usually have capes.
而且 基本的人♥权♥
Also, basic human rights.
轮到我了
So my turn.
你和Clara有什么关系
What's your deal with Clara?
一个妻子 老板 无性生活伴侣
A wifey? Boss? Nonsexual life partner?
其实这是Dutch
Actually, that would be Dutch.
你现在读他的漫画
You reading his comics now?
可以谈谈他 你知道吗
It's okay to talk about him, you know?
会谈论他 让我们再想念他吗
Will talking about him make us miss him any less?
你知道你是他的弱点
You know you're his weakness.
如果你问 他会回来的
He'd come back if you asked.
这正是为什么我不能
Which is exactly why I can't.
皮皮问我给你一个信息
Pippin asked me to give you a message.
- 前进 - “圣诞老人 我是最好的
- Go ahead. - "Holy crap, I'm the best.
“我做到了 告诉他们 shitbirds我做到了
"I did it. Tell those shitbirds I did it.
“等等 别叫他们屎鸟
"Wait, don't call them shitbirds.
“嘿 热点的故事是什么
"Hey, what's the story with the hot one?
女孩热一个... 她看到有人吗
The girl hot one... is she seeing anybody?"
我们得到它 露西
We get it, Lucy.
你怎么找到这么快
How'd you find it so fast?
嗯 他们不叫我the Mouth
Well, they don't call me the Mouth
因为我的手很好
'cause I'm good with my hands.
虽然我手上还好
Although, I am still good with my hands.
我是一个有才华的情人
I'm a, uh, talented lover.
我尊重女人的需要和一切
I respect women's needs and all that
如果你可能参与了 也许你不是
if you're maybe into that. Maybe you aren't.
我不...好吧
I don't... okay!
我有很多关系
I-I have a lot of connections.
我跟大家说话 这是我的事情
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表