剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
扫兴者 前情提示
Previously on "Killjoys"...
约翰尼·雅各布斯 飞船爱好者
Johnny Jaqobis, lover of ships.
耶鲁·亚丁 男人杀戮者
Yale Yardeen, killer of men.
你从哪找来的孩子 安妮拉
Where did you get the child, Aneela?
为什么长得跟你这么像
Why does she look like you?
我本该变成她这样子
She's the me I should have been.
她是你的好狼 爸爸
She's your good wolf, Papa.
我们将记忆存入黏液
We put memories into the green.
但不能带出来
We can't take them out.
我能
I can.
成功了
I did it.
你的一生就在这小别针里
Your whole life in one tiny pin.
你会为这一切付出代价的
You will pay for everything.
我记得你
I remember you.
这女人是谁
Who is the Lady?
如果她逃出了粘液 那一切都结束了
The end of everything if she gets out of the green.
我们做个约定吧
Let's make a deal.
不再互相残杀
We stop trying to kill each other
直到杀死她
long enough to kill her.
荷兰
Dutch!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 我们在哪 - 我叫这里绿色空间
- Where are we? - I call it the Green Space.
所有记忆之间的空间
The space between all the memories.
在这里怎么才能找到女士
How do we know where to find the Lady in here?
去让她生不如死吧
Let's go give her hell.
找到她了吗
You found her?
她应该找到我们了
I think she found us.
坚强点 娅琳娜
Be strong, Yalena.
你坚强吧 我愿意受伤
You be strong. I'll be injured.
那女的对她做了什么
What did she do to her?
还不清楚
I don't know yet.
好痛
It hurts.
恐怕我帮不了你
I'm afraid I can't help you with that.
你去看着点
Go, keep watch.
快
Hurry.
- 讲个故事怎么样 - 科林
- How 'bout a story? - Khlyen--
真实的故事
A true story.
我希望你不要忘却的回忆
A memory of yours I need you to hold on to.
别说了
Stop.
讲故事也救不了我
A story can't save my life.
这个故事可以
This one can.
如果你能仔细听好
If you listen to every word.
Good.
当长夜漫漫
When the nights were long
白日晴朗
and the days were deep...
从前有一位勇士
There lived a warrior...
还有一位即将救她一命的盗贼
And the thief who was about to save her life.
这是最后一次登机广播
Last call for boarding.
目的地Q星团
Q Cluster.
球呢
Where's the ball?
- 你作弊了 - 你是最厉害的吗
- You cheated! - Best out of three?
不管他欠你多少 我帮他还钱
Whatever he owes you, I'll cover it.
不如交点侮辱税
How 'bout a little insult tax
你们把我们当傻子
for thinking we're stupid?
50够不
How about...50 joy?
- 别 - 不太够
- Hey... - Not good enough.
现在是轨道酒吧的优♥惠♥时间
Happy hour in the Orbit Lounge.
要是让我失态 你就等着失去蛋蛋吧
If I lose my temper, you lose your balls.
拿着给我滚
Take it and go.
我们走
Let's go.
所有从维恩区起飞
All ships arriving
降落在此的飞船 必须前往42层
from the Venn Sector must proceed to level 42
进行净化
for decontamination.
你还好吧
You okay?
刚才差点出手
Thought I was gonna have to step in there--
你想啥呢
What were you thinking?
你想啥呢
What were you thinking?
我们就剩50了 我能对付他们的
That was our last 50 joy. I could've taken those guys.
你也就能请他们吃顿饭吧
To what, dinner?
我看着弱 其实很强的
Hey, I am a deceptively athletic individual.
现在有一百亿个区都在通缉你
You're wanted in about 10 billion zones,
我的同胞可能还在因为我丈夫的谋杀案
and my people are probably still hunting me
找我
for my husband's murder.
我们不能冒险惹事
We can't risk the attention.
可我们飞船没油了 也没钱
And we can't keep running from all that
根本跑不了啊
with a dry tank and zero joy.
听着
Look...
你是有名的上流皇家贵妇
you're a big, fancy royal lady.
你没过过苦日子
You're used to a softer way of life.
这我都明白 你现在看到这一切肯定都很不屑
I get that. And this is probably all beneath you.
但是你那些礼节是没办法当钱花的
But good manners will not fill your ship's tanks,
我们飞船马上就没油了
and we are this close to being out of fuel.
我知道
I know.
你在诈骗的时候
Look, while you've been grifting,
我在用大人的方式解决问题
I've been handling it like a grown-up.
- 怎么解决 - 找到工作了呗 小公举
- How? - Got us a day job, Princess.
工作 讨厌
A job? Ugh, gross.
签了运货合约 24箱甜菜酒
A hauling contract: 24 crates of beet wine.
赚的钱应该够维持几周的
The pay should hold us for a few weeks,
工作过程中还能继续找别的活
and we can look for more while we're there.
现在是去哪
So where are we headed?
一个叫奎德的地方
A place called the Quad.
去过吗
Ever been?
美味英雄都有为之奋斗的一个家
All heroes need a home to fight for.
我们的战士和她的盗贼马上就要见到自己的家了
Our warrior and her thief were about to meet theirs.
他们第一眼见到就喜欢上了
They loved it immediately.
通常在J星团那边
You know, you never hear anything exciting happening
听不到什么有意思的新闻
this end of the J.
想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为J星团这边一点意思都没有
Because nothing exciting ever happens this end of the J.
好吧好吧 都说多少回了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, noted again.
我不是让你喜欢这里
Look, I'm not asking you to love it.
只是拿到钱 买♥♥燃料 然后就走
We get paid, we get fueled, and we get out.
我保证
Promise.
小心眼
Snob.
那好吧 去入口坐标吧
Okay, then, land us at the intake coordinates.
了解
Understood.
进入威斯利星
Approaching Westerley.
莱朗转接站 J星团外部
7年前
威斯利星-老城区
搜捕联盟
奎雷什
基因鉴定结果
娅琳娜·亚丁
警告
编号♥ 红色17号♥
切勿靠近
搜捕特工
约瑟夫·赛安诺
飞船 听我说
Listen, ship...
我知道咱们一开始有误会
I know we got off on the wrong foot,
但是感觉越来越奇怪了
but this is getting weird.
我偷来你已经好几个月了
It's been months since I stole you.
试图偷我
Attempted to steal me.
你失败了 失败者
You failed. You are a failure.
谢了 娘
Thanks, Mom.
再说一遍 真的很抱歉
Again, I'm super sorry.
您能不能行行好打开门呢
Might you be so kind as to open the door?
我在盯着你 约翰·雅各布斯
I'm watching you, John Jaqobis.
我不害怕
Not creepy at all.
进入老城区上空
Entering Old Town airspace.
获得停靠许可
Permission to dock granted.
公♥司♥要求强制性检查
Company authorities require mandatory inspection.
将文件递交给高级军官欧楠
Submit documents to Senior Officer Oonan.
看看 都有什么货啊
All right, what do we got here, then?
24箱甜菜酒
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表