剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I talk to everybody. It's kinda my thing.
那么谁现在有灯塔
So who has the beacon now?
啊 甜蜜珍妮
Ah. Sweet Janet.
黑市经销商 我有 以前从她那里买♥♥来
Black market dealer. I've bought from her before,
所以她是合法的
so she's legit,
她愿意卖♥♥给你们
and she's willing to sell to you guys.
好极了 然而
Yay! However,
必须是现金 一定要在今晚
it's gotta be cash, and it's gotta be tonight.
好 无论花费多少钱
Good. Whatever it costs.
那么慷慨
Well, that's generous.
这个灯塔非常重要
This beacon must be pretty important.
对Hullen来说 这是无价的
To the Hullen, it's priceless.
所以我们最好先走 免得他们发现了它
So we better move before they find out about it.
你也要跟来
And you're coming.
我 嘿嘿嘿 好的 甜蜜珍妮...
Me? Hey, hey, hey! Okay, Sweet Janet...
她处理视差隧♥道♥ 好吗
she deals out of the Parallax tunnels, all right?
你不要下来 没有认真的备份
You don't just go down there without serious backup.
我们有备份
We got backup.
- 来吧 - 手拿开
- Come on. - So handsy!
你是什么意思 Clara在这里
What do you mean, Clara was here?
- 什么时候 -最后我从她那里听到
- When? - Last I heard from her,
她正在这里找到你
she was heading here to find you.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
跟你谈谈帮我们拿下工厂
To talk you into helping us take down the Factory.
不 这太扯了
No. Bullshit.
为什么Clara要去拿下工厂
Why would Clara go after the Factory?
- 太疯狂了 - 嗯 应该有人
- That's crazy. - Well, somebody should.
那就让别人去吧
So let somebody else.
你不能付钱让我回去
You couldn't pay me to go back there.
你不能付我钱 做个胆小鬼
You couldn't pay me to be that big a coward,
所以我猜今天没有人能赚到钱
so I guess no one's making any money today.
哦 对不起
Oh. I'm sorry.
我听不到你的道德优越感
I couldn't hear your moral superiority
在我朋友的被盗的手臂上
over my friend's stolen arm.
看 hackmods来到老城
Look, hackmods come to Rat City
离开 工厂 不回去
to get away from the Factory, not to go back.
所以不管Clara来找什么 她都没找到
So whatever Clara came for, she didn't find it.
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
这个城镇对我们的人♥民♥来说不像过去那样安全了
This town isn't as safe for our people as it used to be.
你应该离开
You should leave.
听着 如果你知道Clara在哪里 我可以帮助你...
Look, if you know where Clara is or if you need help...
你是我最不想问的人
You'd be the last person I'd ask.
如果你找到她
If you find her,
告诉她我很抱歉
tell her I'm sorry.
哇 可恶 那个婊♥子♥知道什么
Whoa, nelly! That bitch knows something.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
你和你的几个人格障碍
You and your several personality disorders
只是坐下
just take a seat.
我懂了
I got this.
抱歉 打扰一下
Sorry. Excuse me.
嘿!
Hey!
你掉了你的MOD 猫头鹰
You dropped your mod, Owl.
- Hoot - 我们家里有Basic
- Hoot? - We got a basic in the house!
- Basic - 哦哦
- Basic? - Oh-ho.
带他出去
Take him out!
我敢肯定这是最低的设置
I'm pretty sure that was the lowest setting!
- 谁想找出来 - 不错的尝试
- Who wants to find out? - Nice try.
PS:你的人非常可恶
PS: Your people are very hateful.
让我来处理
Let me handle it.
与我的basic's
The basic's with me.
- 有点 - 那你应该知道更好
- Kind of. - Then you should know better
把他带到这里
than to bring him here.
据我们所知 你这个肉男要报告
For all we know, your meat-boy there is repo,
来带我们一个人
come to take one of us.
- 肉男 - 你闻起来像法律
- Meat-boy? - You smell like the law.
那是恐惧汗水
That's fear sweat...
非常伤心
and very hurtful.
好的 是
Okay. Yes.
我是一个Killjoy 但我在这里没有管辖权
I am a Killjoy, but I have no jurisdiction here.
没有人会做任何愚蠢的事情 我们要走了
Nobody do anything stupid, we're leaving...
“没有基础知识 没有基础知识 ”
"No basics in, no basics out."
你已经打破了我的第一条规则
You already broke my first rule.
不让你打破第二个
Not letting you break the second.
那么不要打破它
Then don't break it.
这次认真的
Mod him. For real this time.
是!等等 什么
Yes! Wait, what?
成交
Deal.
你是一个讨厌的谈判者
You're a shitty negotiator.
接近视差
Approaching Parallax.
你确定没有火车 在这里跑过我们
You sure no trains are running over us down here?
甜蜜珍妮特支付他们 在会议期间重新路线
Sweet Janet pays them to reroute during meets.
- 完全隐私 - 如果你在玩我们
- It's total privacy. - If you're playing us,
我会买♥♥一只宠物狗 喂它的脸
I'll buy a pet dog just to feed it your face.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
继续移♥动♥
Keep moving.
注意哪些没有火车的出口
Watch our exit. No train-enemas.
那么为什么你的另一个合作伙伴辞职
So why'd your other partner quit?
他没有戒烟 所以你闭上你愚蠢的嘴巴
He didn't quit, so you shut your stupid mouth.
他失去了一个人需要时间处理
He lost someone. He needs time to process.
我需要你清醒
And I need you sober.
这是为了我的溃疡 天啊
This is for my ulcer. God.
我们可以谈谈你的愤怒女士问题吗
Can we talk about your lady-rage issue?
嘘
Shh!
我们在这里
We're here.
如果你的现金和你的备份一样漂亮
If your cash is as pretty as your backup,
我们会相处得很好的
we're gonna get on just fine.
啊!
Ah!
伙计 这不是我的错 你是一个雪人
Buddy, it's not my fault you're a Yeti.
提醒我为什么我在做这个事情
Remind me why the hells I'm doing this?
哦 来吧这是象征性的
Oh, come on. It's symbolic.
它被称为标记
It's called tagging.
之后 你是一个荣誉的hackmod
After this, you're an honorary hackmod.
你可以选择一些不那么粗鲁的东西
You could pick something less ouchy.
嘿 这是我的身体 这是我的选择吗
Hey, it's my body, it's my choice, right?
此外 并不是每一天
Besides, it's not every day a young man gets to live out
一个年轻人要活出他的机器人梦想
his cyborg dreams.
这是数字激光吗
Is that a digital laser?
好选择
Good pick.
一个手指香肠 来了
One finger banger, coming up.
最后一次是什么时候 有人很好看
When's the last time someone took a good look
在你的mods 女孩
at your mods, girl?
当他们给我买♥♥了一杯啤酒 让我感觉很漂亮吗
When they bought me a beer and made me feel pretty?
也这么觉得 在椅子上
Thought so. In the chair.
这不会伤害很多
This won't hurt... much.
额
Mm.
坐
Sit.
你保证这些人吗
You vouch for these people?
超级保证啊
Super vouch. Yeah.
100%呃...
100% with the, uh...
担♥保♥
the vouching.
好吧 我们开工吧
All right. Let's do this.
- 告诉我高兴的事 - 你先
- Show me the joy. - You first.
这是你要找的吗
Is this what you're looking for?
我当然希望如此 我还有很多事要做
I sure as shit hope so. There's a lot riding on it.
Dutch D'avin's 你听到了吗 有人进来了
Dutch, D'avin's, you hear me? You've got incoming.
- 多少 - 很多
- How many? - Too many.
他们正在通过 保养舱
They're dropping through the maintenance hatch.
幻想加倍 把他们剪掉
Fancy's doubling back to cut them off.
好的 这是我们的付款
Okay, here's our payment.
我想我们会...
I guess we'll...
该死
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表