剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
我去找她. 你们赶紧把电力恢复了就好
I'll find her. Just get the power back.
嘿.
Hey.
嘿,我有个恶心的建议.
Hey, I have a gross suggestion.
我们可以...
We could... [grunts]
把这家伙的肠胃找出来...
Fish parts out of this guy's guts...
忍♥住, 菜鸟
Don't do it, rookie.
试着把消化系统拼回原状.
Try to piece this system back together again.
把电力恢复了再说
Just get the power back on.
也许还要拿把拖把来
And a mop, maybe.
Yoki?
Yoki?
你带着的那个蠢蛋凡人找Niko干嘛?
What is your stupid Basic doing with Niko?
啊, 找Clara,你那失踪的朋友
Uh, looking for Clara, your missing friend,
才不像你这种人, 损友贱♥货♥
unlike you, you shitty bitch.
你们会毁了一切的
You're going to ruin everything.
我没办法一直护着你
I can't keep protecting you.
什么? 我?
What? Me?
我从没有要你保护过我,神经病
I never asked you to, you psychobox.
听我说,Niko会扫描,查证每个客户
Listen to me. Niko scans and IDs every client.
一旦她发现那小子的真实身份
Once she figures out who and what your boy is,
他就完蛋了, 如果她知道我们的联♥系♥那我也完了
he is toast, and so am I if she links him to me.
求你了,忘了他,跑吧
Please, forget him. Just run.
不,我不跑
No, I'm not leaving.
也许你是个背信弃义的朋友
You might be a worthless friend,
但我不是
but I'm not.
红门, 走廊尽头, 那是捷径
Red door, end of the hall, is a shortcut.
如果你直接过去,还来得及
If you go straight there, you can still make it out.
常规系统检查
Routine system check.
- 我能先失陪一下吗? - 当然
- Pardon me a moment? - Of course.
嘿, 是你干的吗?
Hey, is that you?
赶紧跑
Get out now.
妈蛋
Shit.
检测到传染物
- [alarm blaring] - Contagion detected.
隔离协议生效
Quarantine protocol is now in effect.
电控室B受到污染
Power Room B contaminated.
快问快答
Quick question.
我们在电控室B吗?
Are we in Power Room B?
开始净化电控室B
Begin purging in Power Room B.
门口! 快去, 现在!
Door! Move, now!
- 快! - 五, 四...
- Go! - Five, four...
快, 快, 快!
Move, move, move!
三,二,
Three, two,
一.
one.
你们搞什么鬼? 所有出口都封闭了
What did you do? The exits are all sealed.
大家! 我知道了
Guys! I figured it out.
那不是灰尘, 是灰烬
It's not dust, it's ash,
人类灰烬
human ash...
可不是吗
Yeah.
知道了
Got that.
好吧, 那太恶心了
Okay, that was gross.
那是相当的恶心
That was so gross.
到处都是被剥皮的尸体
There were all of these skinned bodies,
吊在那里
just hanging there,
像是个巨型火腿派对却没有瓜果配
like a big prosciutto party without the melon.
还有吗?
Anything else?
他们往尸体上喷
They were spraying the bodies with
你要找的那种绿色玩意
all of that green shit that you're looking for.
粘液, 有治愈效果
Well, plasma, it has healing properties.
也许他们是在给尸体保鲜?
Maybe they're keeping the bodies fresh?
或是让皮肤重生?
Or regrowing the skin?
我不知道, 但我知道谁知道.
No, no idea, but I know who does.
Clara的朋友为那些皮行者卖♥♥命
Clara's friend works for the skinners.
所以我建议我们去找她,然后严刑逼供
So I say we go punch her in the face until answers come out.
- 等等, Yoki 在诊所里? - 是啊,她帮我逃了出来.
- Wait, Yoki was at the clinic? - Yeah, she helped me escape.
好吧, 我们得想办法策反她.
Okay, we gotta flip her somehow.
我们得搞明白这些事和Clara的关系.
We gotta figure out what this has to do with Clara.
哦
Oh.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
我给你带了件临别礼物
I brought you a parting gift for that.
我被困在陈尸间的时候
When I was trapped in the beef locker,
我只想跑出去
I just wanted out,
所以我就割了些证据下来,然后跑路
so I sliced some evidence and ran.
你给我带了手?
You brought me hands?
你给我带了手.
You brought me hands.
别太激动了.
Don't get too excited.
有些手上皮肤不多了
Not a lot of skin left on some.
它们还能被确认主人吗?
But can they still be ID'd?
我这就去弄
I'm already on it.
你去睡一觉吧
You better get some sleep.
这可能要费些时间
This is gonna take a while.
接下来是见证黑科技的时刻
Let the dark science-ing commence.
书呆子.
Nerd.
是什么触发的隔离?
And what triggered the quarantine?
这是一座三♥级♥实验室
Well, this is a Comm-3 facility.
应该是那些患病的呆子们
Disease nerds.
他们制♥造♥的病原体
One of their designer pathogens
肯定泄出了实验室
must have got out of the lab,
触发了紧急消毒系统
triggered the emergency sterilization system.
- 那就关了它啊
- So shut it down. - [device beeps]
没有权限
Don't have clearance.
通讯离线也没法申请
Can't request it with the commstack offline.
这就是工程师炸掉发电机的原因
That's why the engineer blew up the generator.
断电是唯一的办法
Cutting off power was the only way
不然没法停止消毒
to stop the sterilization.
好吧, 我总结一下.
Okay, let me get this straight.
通电, 我们可能被烧死
Power on, we could burn.
断电,我们就困住了
Power off, we're all trapped.
这俩选项都可以滚蛋了
Well, both those options can kiss my ass.
很显然, Turin知道我们在这儿
Obviously, Turin knows we're here.
要我说不然我们原地等待他来接我们
I say we sit tight, wait for an evac.
我知道你们觉得这主意很蠢
I can hear you thinking that's stupid.
我们一开始进来的时候
The pathogen must have still been in the room
病原体肯定还在这里面
when we first got in.
我们已经被感染了
We're already infected.
我们所有人.
All of us.
感染了什么?
Infected with what?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我的意思是,本不可能这么快的
I mean, it shouldn't even be possible this fast,
但根据体温和白细胞数量
but based on body temp and white blood count,
照着目前翻倍的速率, 我们只剩大概两小时
at current doubling rate, we'll have around two hours
之后我们体内的病毒含量就会高到
before our own viral loads are high enough
系统认为我们是威胁的程度
for the system to detect us as a threat.
然后冲我们喷火?
And then the fire can turn on us?
我们会在Turin知道我们失踪之前就死透了
We'll be dead before Turin even knows we're missing.
- 正确 - 不
- Yep. - No.
- 不? - 我不能接受
- No? - I don't accept those terms.
啊, 科学不是那样运作的
Uh, science doesn't really work like that.
那就想辙去
Make it.
想法重写系统,带我们回家
Figure out an override and get us home.
那任务怎么办?
What about the mission?
我们是来重启通讯装置的
We were sent to restart the commstack.
任务改变. 新任务如下:活下来
Missions adapt. Here's a new one: survive.
好了
Okay.
输入指纹和基因扫描结果
Input prints and genetic scan.
查找所有可用的搜捕联盟数据库
Processed through all available RAC databases.
然后...
And...
嘣沙卡啦卡
boomshakalaka.
让我们看看这些可怜的家伙们有什么共同点
Let's see what these poor bastards have in common.
三位都有犯罪记录
All three have criminal records
贩卖♥♥人口,改造人交易...
for human trafficking, hackmod trading...
停
Stop.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表