剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
You think we got enough firepower for that?
就你和我?
Just you and me?
他们有两辆卡车,大概12个人
Well, they've got two trucks, maybe 12 men
几乎用了一半的弹♥药♥在刚才的袭击上
who just blew half their ammo in the heist.
- 我们有... - 人来陪了
- We've got... - Company.
哦,嘿,Borna
Oh, hey, Borna.
你想来分一杯羹吗
Slabs of meat.
器械是怎么回事?
What the hells is a Sonic?
为什么鼹鼠帮的人来找我要?
And why do the Moles want it back from me?
Lucy,还记得我们之前谈过
Lucy, remember we talked about
不要放任何发小册子的人进飞船的事吗?
not opening the door for anyone with pamphlets?
他们的小册子里装有核武器,Dutch
Their pamphlets had nuke guns, Dutch.
我会用的,除非你们告诉我为什么
And we'll use them, unless you tell me why
我那混账三房♥现在会在鼹鼠帮的营地里
my asshat third husband is in a Mole camp right now.
因为他破坏了我们的打劫计划
Because he ambushed our heist
去偷鼹鼠帮的晶体
to steal the Moles' crystals.
- 混♥蛋♥ - 就是
- Turd. - Right?
另外,你还知道其他词吗?
Also, do you know any other words?
如果被人知道了你搞双面间谍这套
If people find out you've been double-crossing,
对生意可不好
it'll be bad for business.
现在我只想把那干瘦的小子带回来
Right now, my business is getting his scrawny ass back.
把那堆垃圾拿下
Get that Sonic junk.
你敢碰我的垃圾,我就敢碰你的
You touch my junk, I touch yours.
Borna,想清楚了
Borna, think it through.
你一把这东西交出去
The minute you hand over this,
他们就会杀了Jelco,D'av,还有你
they'll kill Jelco, D'av, and you.
Jelco是我出谋划策的丈夫
Jelco's my strategy husband.
我需要他来搞这些事情
I need him for this shit.
是啊,他们也把我的得力助手(右手)绑走了
Yeah, they've got my right-hand guy too.
嘿,我就在这儿呢
Hey. I'm right here.
你是另一位(左手),John
You're my left, John.
帅的那个,对吧?
That's the handsome one, right?
最懂我的那位
Closest to my heart.
一起把我们的男人夺回来吧
Let's go get our boys back, shall we?
她...死了吗?
Is she... dead?
她真美
She's beautiful.
孵化器超驰控制
Incubation overwrite.
她还活着
And she's alive.
二人都平安
They both are.
那她为什么不动?
Then why isn't she moving?
她需要时间
She needs time.
如果醒得太快,有可能会使她的精神受到创伤...
If I wake her too soon, it may traumatize...
指挥官!
- [electricity tases] - Commander!
哦,你们好啊
Oh. Hello.
我们是来把你关回牢笼里的
We've come to put you back in your cage.
哦,我不这么认为
Oh, I don't think so.
我不喜欢牢笼
I don't like cages.
女士送来了她的问候
The Lady sends her regards.
我会确保你们的想上人头送到她那里的
And I'll be sure to send her your heads.
记住这个时刻
Remember this moment,
这样你就能把消息带给你的小姐了
so you can pass on the message to your Lady.
我找到了门
I found the door.
我还知道该怎么关上它
And I know how to close it.
想我了吗?
Miss me?
Kendry
Kendry.
应该是我来救你才对
I was supposed to save you.
你还好吗?
Are you well?
我感到强大
I feel strong.
和饥饿
And hungry.
哦,我的...
[inhales] Oh, my...
我是...
Am I...
别慌
Don't panic.
他们对我做了什么
What did they do to me?
Gander利用了我的研究
Gander used my research.
虽然还只是理论,但...
It was only a theory, but...
它奏效了
it worked.
这是什么?
What is this?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
但也许是我们问题的答案
But it may be the answer to our problems.
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
我信
I do.
那我们会一起搞清楚的
Then we'll figure this out together.
你想去折磨Gander一下吗?
Do you want to go and torture Gander for a bit?
- 嗯哼 - 好
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
一起去折磨Gander吧
Let's go torture Gander for a bit.
要好好折磨
Like, a lot of torture.
随你开心
Oh, as much as you want.
还要冰淇淋
[gasps] And ice cream.
我带话去找Borna了
I got word to Borna.
看来我们要知道比起上一位三房♥
Guess we'll see if she likes you more than
她会不会更喜欢你
her last third husband.
如果我是你,我会更担心不要伤到她的男人
If I were you, I'd be more worried about hurting any of her boys.
她真的很喜欢他们
She's rather fond of them.
我的人不太喜欢肮脏的窃贼们
And my boys aren't too fond of dirt pirates who rip them off.
所以你最好指望Borna能快点吧我们的器械带回来
So you better hope that Borna gets here soon with our machine
不然我们的靶子就要打完了
before we run out of targets.
他只是刀子嘴罢了
He's just talking tough.
他们不敢伤到Borna的男人的
They wouldn't dare lay a hand on Borna's boys.
不,别,求你!
- No, don't, please! - [gunshot]
哦,天啊,我们要完蛋了
Oh, God. We're all gonna die.
也许你在抢劫这群神经病之前
Well, maybe you should've thought about that
就该想到这点
before trying to rob these psychopaths.
哦,真的吗?那你又有什么接口?
Oh, oh, really? And what's your excuse?
我们在执行一项拯救Quad星系的任务
We're on a mission to save the Quad,
还要拯救人类
- and humanity. - [laughs]
哦,别说教了
Oh, spare me the speeches.
你真正的任务就是保护Dutch
Your real mission is protecting Dutch,
不管她要不要你这么做
whether she wants you to or not.
我见过你看她的眼神
I see the way you look at her.
她要是开口,你连死人身上的蛋蛋都敢割给她
You'd cut the balls from a dead man if she asked.
可以理解
Which I... understand.
我们都会为爱做傻事
The things we do for love, hey.
我可没去当三房♥,Jelco
I'm not a third husband, Jelco.
是没有,但你是个二房♥
No, but you are a number two.
你想再仔细想一想吗?
You want to rethink that?
拿我和Borna说吧
Well, take me and Borna.
她周围有很多打手型的
She's got a lot of muscle around,
尤其是正房♥
especially Number One.
你看到那身腹肌了吗?八块真的存在?
Seen his abs? Is there such a thing as an eight-pack?
Jelco,如果你想要我们帮你逃离Borna
Jelco, if you wanted help escaping Borna,
你之前可以跟我们说啊
you could have just told us.
逃?
Escape?
我为什么回想逃?
Why would I want to escape?
我爱Borna
I love Borna.
- 真的? - 当然了
- You do? - Well, of course.
她又强大又狡猾
She's powerful and wily.
曲线优美
Delicious curves.
她对待你的方式不好吧?
The way she treats you?
如果你觉得那都算坏
Well, if you think that's bad,
那你肯定没见过企业的年终报告
you've never seen a Company year-end review.
至少和Borna在一起
At least with Borna,
敲敲打打之后
after the berating and the punching,
还会有拥抱
there's cuddles.
然后更多敲打
And then more punching,
性感的那种
the sexy kind.
不,我...我喜欢这样,Jaqobis
No, I... I like where I'm headed, Jaqobis.
不在顶端
Not on top.
也不在底端
Certainly not on bottom.
但就在她身边
But right at her side.
只有这个位置对我有意义
That's the only spot that matters to me.
这就是我发光发热的位置
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表