剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not into it.
一点都没有
Super not.
还"私处"...
[sighs] "Moist areas."
嘿
Hey.
我们回去以后,还是把
When we get back, we are calling
我那懒弟弟给叫回来吧
my slack-ass brother and ordering his ass home.
听着,你难道就没想过
Look, have you ever thought that
也许John只是单纯的不想回来吗?
maybe John just doesn't want to come home?
那我们就完蛋了
Well, then we're screwed.
因为要是这堆破事教给我什么道理的话
Because if this shitshow taught me anything,
那就是这世界上只有一个Johnny
there's only one Johnny.
那是第一阶段
That was phase one.
让皮肤稍微松一些
Loosens the skin up a bit.
准备好进行阶段二了吗
Are you ready for phase two?
这些跟Hullen有什么关系?
What does any of this have to do with the Hullen?
谁?
Who?
那些要绿色粘液才能活的混球
The bastards that need the green shit to thrive.
哦,你说的是秘密原料吧?
Oh, you mean my secret little ingredient?
他们会对你下狠手的
They will do worse than skin you if
要是你被发现在攒取他们的粘液的话
they find out you're jacking around with their plasma.
- 嗯 - 你怎么找到的?
- Mm. - How did you find it?
我来这儿的时候就有了
It was here when they brought me.
他们的研发团队正在研究液体的治疗功效
Their R&D was investigating its healing properties.
我希望自己的腿能重生
I was hoping I would grow back my leg.
但并不走运
But no luck.
让我把这东西喷到刚剥下来的真皮时
When I spray this on freshly skinned dermis,
它能保持皮肤活性并适应各类人群
it keeps it alive and supple between the hosts.
要是没了它我还真没法做生意
I really couldn't do it without it.
我派了跳跃者们满J星团地
I've sent jumpers all around the J
找这东西
looking for this stuff,
然后走私回来
smuggling it back home.
你知道我注意到了什么吗?
And do you know what I've noticed?
你有自恋型人格障碍?
That you have a narcissistic personality disorder?
不管哪儿有这个绿色液体
That whenever there's green juice,
哪儿就有扫兴者守着
there's always Killjoys guarding it.
那是为什么?
Why is that?
不好意思,我的嘴现在还是我自己的
Sorry, these lips are technically still mine.
而我目前并不想用来
And I don't feel like using them
在死前拍你的马屁
to kiss your ass before dying.
我们拿到你的皮之后
Once we have your skin,
我会让我的人穿上它
and I have one of my people wearing it,
我就能得到答案了
I'll get all the answers
以及所有的绿色液体
and all the green that I need.
去看看!
Go!
别乱动
Don't move.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我知道你动不了
I know you can't move.
正在准备麻醉剂
Preparing paralytic agent.
等等,我迷路了
Wait. I'm lost.
好吗?
Okay?
还是说这里是你们倒大霉的地方?
Or is this where you get your asses kicked?
嗯, 猜到了
Hmm, guess so.
码头区检测到污染
Contamination detected in dock area.
一个两个三个四个
Eenie, meanie, miney, nerd.
Zeph死哪儿去了?
Where the hells is Zeph now?
该死,我去找
- [beep] - Damn it. On it.
等会二... 门一旦开起来
Wait... once the doors open,
锁就会重置
the locks will reset.
我们没法让门开太久
We can't keep them open that long.
我们不会丢下队友不管的
We do not leave crew behind.
如果我没有及时回来, 你们就走
If I'm not back in time, you need to leave.
通讯室检测到污染
Contamination detected in Communications Room.
隔离消毒倒计时
Countdown to quarantine purge.
好吧, 假火烧不痛
Okay, fake fire doesn't burn.
Zeph! 退后!
Zeph! Stand down!
你在搞什么鬼?
What the hells are you doing?
履行职责,完成真正的任务
I'm doing my job and completing the real mission
恢复通讯连接, 长官!
by restarting the commstack, sir!
你真是疯了,你会害死我们俩的!
You're talking crazy. You're gonna get us both killed!
科学不是这么说的!
That's not what the science says!
科学说我们都被某种东西感染了!
Science says we're all infected with something!
影响了你的脑子
It's messing with your head!
- 也许吧 - 净化倒计时...
- Maybe. - Decontamination in...
太迟了, Zephyr. 承认吧.
Too late now, Zephyr. Commit.
五, 四...
Five, four...
你是对的, 你是对的, 好的.
You're right, you're right, okay.
- 三... - Zeph.
- Three... - Zeph.
二
Two,
一
one.
通讯连接上线
Commstack online.
太好了
Yes.
该起床了
Wakey wakey.
真是浪费昂贵科技
Well, that was a waste of expensive tech.
那不是真的?
It wasn't real?
所以那些都不过是
So all of that was just
虚拟现实训练模拟?
a VR training simulation?
你们身上的芯片? 那是无线模拟卡
That chip on you? Wireless sim-jack.
- 能将我们全部接入游戏中 - 不错的科技啊
- Linked us all into the gameplay. - Nice tech.
我们现在特工人手不足
We're a little low on agents right now.
不能冒在外勤任务里失去新手的风险
We can't risk losing newbies in the field
除非先证明他们准备好了
before they're proven ready.
所以我赢了,对吗?
So I won, right?
我们让你们经过了三重测试
We put you through three tests.
你没通过
You failed.
等等, 什么? 不,不会的.
Wait, what? No, I didn't.
第一项是考察在空间限制下的表现.
The first was spatial.
看看你们是否能在压力下找出
Could you figure out how to
重建发电机的方法
rebuild the generator under pressure?
接下来是沟通测试
Next came communication.
看你们能否让Dutch这种外行通过通道...
Could you talk a layman like Dutch through the corridor...
是啊, 第三项是能否专注于任务
Yeah, and third was staying on task
并完成任务, 我做到了
and completing the mission, which is what I did.
第三项是带所有人或者出来
Third was getting everyone out alive.
你拒绝调整和服从
Your refusal to adapt and obey
把整个队伍拖入危险之中
put your whole team at risk.
回实验室吧,特工
Go back to the lab, agent.
这儿没你的事了
You're done here.
但...这不公平.
But... this isn't fair.
我知道他们死不了,因为早就知道这是模拟!
I knew they wouldn't die because I knew it was a sim!
世事无公平一说
Shit ain't fair.
那是第四课. 送你了
Lesson number four. That one's free.
现在
Now,
你们两个
you other two,
欢迎加入革命
welcome to the revolution.
抱歉,我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我应该预约过了吧?
I believe we have an appointment?
你一定是Ollie吧. 还是Clara呢?
You must be Ollie. Or is it Clara?
是 "贱逼, 你肯定是在逗我
It's "Bitch, you have got to be joking
"以为自己腿上装个搅屎棍
"if you think that you're gonna take me
就能打赢我"
with that little shit-stick."
嗯. 走着瞧吧
Hm. Let's find out.
♪ I'm the pro, I'm the pro ♪
♪ I'm the pro, so tight ♪
校准麻醉剂用量
Calibrating paralytic injection.
检测到运动 请停止活动
Motion detected. Please stop moving.
- 我不愿意! - 请停止活动
- I don't want to! - Please stop moving.
重新校准
[machine warbles] Recalibrating.
重新校准
[machines whirs] Recalibrating.
开动脑筋啊,你个帅气天才,开动脑筋!
Think, you handsome genius. Think!
重新校准
Recalibrating.
我的模组
My mod. [laughs]
我那美丽可人又谦恭的模组
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表