剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
That's where I shine.
Dutch不一样
Dutch is different.
她不想再领导大家了
She doesn't want to lead anymore.
我不知道该怎么进入她的内心
I don't know how to get through to her.
要建议吗?
Some advice then?
你知道当二房♥的诀窍在哪里吗?
Do you know the key to a good number two?
多吃纤维?
Fiber?
给她别人给不了的东西
Give her something that no one else can,
她需要的东西
something she needs,
不管她自己清不清楚
whether she knows it or not.
比如一卡车的晶体?
Like a truckload of crystals?
今天是我们的结婚周年纪念
It was our anniversary.
哦,天啊,来了
Oh, gosh, this is it.
不,我能认出是谁开的枪
No, no, no, I know that auto-burst pattern.
- 不是鼹鼠帮的人,是Dutch. - 哦,我们得救了?
- That's not the Moles. That's Dutch. - Oh, we're saved?
我们正坐在一辆核弹卡车里呢
Well, we are sitting on a nuke truck.
就不能只有一面吗?
It... it can never be just one thing, can it?
你们准备好回家了吗?
You fellas ready to come home?
Borna,亲爱的
Borna, darling.
老公回归,承诺履行完毕
One husband as promised.
♪ There she goes ♪
我感觉他真的很喜欢
I guess he's into it.
♪ There she goes ♪
再敢这么干,我就亲手杀了你
Try that shit again, I kill you myself.
但你能活下来我很开心
But I'm glad you survived.
你可以跟我一起坐前排
You can ride up front with me.
哦,好啊
Oh, yes.
注意了,正房♥
Watch your back, Number One.
我冲着你来了,还有你的八块肌
I'm coming for you. And your eight-pack.
那...我们直接没问题了吧?
So... we good?
给,夫人
- [chuckles] - My lady.
他们没事了
They're good.
可怜的小羊羔
Poor little lamb.
一天过得不顺吧?
Had a bit of a day, have we?
我懂这种感觉
I know the feeling.
你看起来不错
You're looking well.
新发型?
New haircut?
我都快想念你了,Gander
I'll almost miss you, Gander.
哦,我是得去什么地方了吗?
Oh, am I going somewhere?
我去准备行李
I'll get my bag.
我可以跟你说,要你好好享受最后的几分钟生命
I can tell you to enjoy these last few minutes,
但讲真
but honestly,
我不想要你享受
I don't want you to.
你什么都不是,知道吗?
You are nothing, you know?
只是另一个漂亮的娃娃
Just another pretty doll,
试图探向包装盒外面
trying to reach outside her box,
直到我特别把你挑出来
until I made you special.
瞧,这就是你最基本的问题了
See, this is your fundamental problem.
你总是低估我
You keep underestimating me.
这是为了自♥由♥意志
This is about free will,
你从我这里夺了去
which you took from me
也别想再拥有了
and no longer get to have.
不
No.
你在我身体里放了东西,Gander
You put something in me, Gander.
所以现在
So now,
我得放点什么进你身体里
I'm putting something in you.
- 把他带上椅子. - 不
- Take him to the chair. - No.
不!不!
No! No!
把另外三个自♥由♥的Hullen抓起来
Ground up all the other three Hullen.
- 统统灌了 - 不
- Transfuse them all. - No.
除了.. Brynn.
Except... Brynn.
这是她应得的奖赏
She earned her reward.
- 感觉好些了? - 我会的
- Feeling better? - I will.
我有一整单子的屈辱之事
I've got a list of degrading things
迫不及待地想要他做呢
I can't wait to make him do.
他是谁的手下,Aneela?
Who was he working for, Aneela?
如果不是你,那...
If not you, then...
我们管她叫女士
We call her the Lady.
她生活在粘液里
She lives in the green.
就像你能进入粘液那样?
Like the way you can go inside it?
是的,但她困在那里了
Yes, but she's stuck there.
她想出来
And she wants out.
出来?
Out?
怎么出?
How?
我做了所有你要求做的测试
I ran everything like you asked.
我深度剖析了你的基因
I stripped your double helixes to their backbones.
你和Aneela几乎完全一致
You and Aneela are virtually identical,
除了一点
except for one thing.
你是她的手性产物
You're her chiral.
她的什么?
Her what?
双螺旋会旋转,对吧?
A double helix spins, right?
你DNA的旋转方向和Aneela的相反
Your DNA spins in the opposite direction of Aneela's,
就像是一副翻过来的图片
like a flipped image.
她DNA的右链是你的左链
The right strands of her DNA are the left of yours.
这应该是不可能的
That's not supposed to be possible.
所以...
So...
到底是怎么回事, Dutch?
what the hells is going on, Dutch?
你记得我之前跟你说
Remember when I told you that
Aneela可以在粘液里做手脚吗?
Aneela can do tricks in the green?
记得,她能进入记忆中
Yeah, she can go inside memories.
还能带东西回来
And she can bring things back.
她把我带出了粘液,Zeph
She brought me out of the green, Zeph.
把我从一段记忆里带出来了
Took me from a memory.
这样的话我算什么?
What's that make me?
等等
Wait.
她是从哪池粘液里把你带出来的?
Which pool of green plasma did she pull you from?
她的那池
Hers.
她的?
Hers?
是她自己的脊髓液,自己的粘液
She made it from her spinal fluid, her green.
喔,好吧
Whoa. Okay.
等等,我们得想清楚
Hang on, we need to think this through
直到我们搞清楚规则,重新制定攻击计划
until we understand the rules, rework our plan of attack.
- 不,我们不用 - 你不懂
- No, we don't. - You aren't getting it.
用Hullen的话说,Aneela可能是你的原始来源
In Hullen terms, Aneela may be your original source.
- 我知道 - 你需要一个示范
- I know. - You need a demonstration.
Zeph?
Zeph?
我知道
I know.
我只是需要确定一下而已
I just needed to be sure.
没事的
It's okay.
不,有事
No, it's not.
有事
This is not okay.
我们终于拿到了秘密武器
We finally have our secret weapon.
舰队永远会有更多的飞船
The armada will always have more ships.
所以,突击兵们,我要你们的人去侦察
So, rangers, we need your people to scout
找到一片适合陆地战的地方.
and find an ideal site for war on the ground.
我们该怎么把他们引向陆地战?
How do we lure them into a ground fight?
我们需要某种诱饵
We'll need some kind of bait.
他们的飞船一到,我们就利用声波干♥扰♥器♥
Then we deploy the Sonic once their ships approach.
之后...
And then... [imitates bombing]
削减它们一半的战力
Cut their numbers in half with one stroke.
就算只有一半还是比我们的人多
Half of them is still as assload more than all of us.
如果你非得这么悲观的话
If you want to be a pessimist.
而且如果干♥扰♥器♥干扰了它们的飞船
And if the Sonic disrupts their ships,
我们的黑根船不也会被♥干♥扰吗?
won't it disrupt our Black Root ships too?
对,我们还在研究,好吧?
Yeah, we're working on that, okay?
这个计划有太多不确定的地方了
This plan has an awful lot of moving parts.
你来参战是因为这很容易吗?
Are you fighting this war because it's easy?
还是因为这很重要?
Or because it's important?
这是个好计划,大伙们
- This is a good plan, you guys. - [all talking]
- 听着 - 够了!
- Listen. - Enough!
我已经厌烦老是听到Hullen有多么强大的声音了
I'm tired of hearing how strong the Hullen are,
说他们不可战胜
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表