剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I'm giving in.
我要你告诉Johnny
I need you to tell Johnny.
不
No.
我不能告诉他
I can't tell him.
如果我走了他会受不了的
He can't handle it if I go.
为什么所有人总觉得我能受得了?
Why does everybody always think that I can?
你知道你是什么人吗?
Do you know what you are?
- 我只是试着... - 自私
- I'm just trying... - Selfish.
干站在那里流着血,好像自己是某种殉道者
Standing there bleeding like you're some kind of martyr,
好像整个宇宙的担子都在你肩上
like the whole universe rests on your shoulder.
事实并不是这样
Well, it doesn't.
你并不是什么独特的雪花
You're not some special snowflake.
你知道吗?你甚至不能说是一名优秀的扫兴者
You know what? You're not even a very good Killjoy.
你从没遵从过命令
You never follow orders.
你喝太多酒,睡了一票不该睡的人
You drink too much. You sleep with all the wrong guys.
我会想念我们聊过的天
I'm gonna miss our little talks.
我会想念...
I'm gonna miss...
John和Lucy之间愚蠢的内部笑话
John's stupid in-jokes with Lucy.
我会想念...
I'm gonna miss...
那段John不在的日子里
that time when John was gone
只有你和我...
and it was just me and you...
胖揍Hullen
kicking Hullen ass
以及...
and...
喝太多酒...
drinking too much...
睡不该睡的人
and sleeping with the wrong people.
嘿
Hey.
还记得...
Remember that, um...
Leithian Harvest酒吧里的坐♥台♥女吗?
that sexer at the Leithian Harvest?
哦
Oh.
我都快忘了她了
Wow, I almost forgot about her.
那你和哪位...龅牙船长呢?
What about you and... Captain Bucktooth?
他的眼睛挺好看的?
He had nice... eyes?
还有手?
Hands?
谁记得清呢?
Who can remember?
谁记得清呢?
Who can remember?
你还在流血
You're still bleeding.
呃...
Well...
今晚是清算之夜
it's Reckoning Night.
♪ I am a poor ♪
♪ Wayfaring stranger ♪
♪ While traveling through ♪
♪ This world of woe ♪
♪ Yet there's no sickness ♪
♪ No toil or danger ♪
顶级酒架后排的那些酒
Back behind that top shelf,
简直是世界上最差的私酿威士忌
there's the worst whiskey moonshine ever made.
- 我要一瓶 - 马上来
- I'll take the bottle. - Coming up.
♪ I'm going there ♪
♪ To see my father ♪
敬逝去的朋友们
To fallen friends.
过去的,现在的,以及未来的
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
♪ No more to roam ♪
♪ I'm only going ♪
♪ Over yonder ♪
♪ I'm only going ♪
♪ Over home ♪
我们聊过了
We talked.
怎么样?
Well?
你想怎么甜言蜜语都可以
You can do all the sweet-talking you want,
- 但我不会改变主意的 - Dutch
- I'm not gonna change my mind. - Dutch.
- 这是唯一的办法 - 我知道
- This is the only way. - I know.
我们加入
We're in.
真的?
You are?
我跟着你够长时间了
I've been with you long enough
看得出你什么时候下定决心
to know when your mind's made up.
但我不会让你孤军奋战的
But I'm not gonna let you do it alone.
我们要潜入她的舰船
We're gonna infiltrate her ship.
等距离够近就杀了她,之后...
Get me close enough to kill her, and after that...
之后我就不在了
after that, I'm gone.
我没办法不牵扯你进来了,这次不行
I can't get you out of this, not this time.
总不能老让你独自享受乐趣吧?
Why should you get all the fun?
那...
So...
我们该就这么臭着脸过完清算之夜吗?
should we get shitfaced for Reckoning Night?
我还有最后一件事要做,但...
I've got one last thing to do, but...
我们皇家套房♥里见
I'll see you at the Royale, okay?
你觉得你能找到其他办法?
So you think we can get around this?
我知道不管她喜不喜欢,我总要试一试
I know I'm gonna try whether she likes it or not.
哦,对了,还有那孩子
Oh, yeah, and the baby?
是你的,很遗憾
It's yours. Sorry.
遗憾我搞大了你死敌的肚子
Well, sorry I knocked up your mortal enemy.
没关系,我送她去了我想要她呆的地方
That's all right. I got her right where I want her.
♪ I am a poor ♪
♪ Wayfaring stranger ♪
♪ While traveling through ♪
♪ This world of woe ♪
你来了
You came.
我有很多要清算的人
Well, I have a lot to reckon with.
Dutch,我站在一名了解殉道者的人的角度上讲
Dutch, take it from someone who knows martyrs.
并不是所有事都怪你
Not everything is on you.
不
No.
不是所有事
Not everything.
但这件事就是
But this is.
♪ I'm going there ♪
♪ To see my father ♪
♪ I'm going there ♪
♪ No more to roam ♪
很久以前
A long time ago,
恶魔降临Quad星系
the Devil came to the Quad.
唯一一个揭露她身份的办法...
The only way to reveal her...
就是切开伤口
Was with the cut of a blade.
♪ I know dark clouds ♪
♪ Will gather round me ♪
♪ I know my way ♪
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表