剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
When wifey gets back, tell her it's all gone to shit.
- 但你要找到Fancy - Fancy?
- But you need to find Fancy. - Fancy?
Fancy是Khlyen的得力助手
Fancy was Khlyen's right-hand man.
他肯定知道要怎么操控这些飞船
He's gotta know how to fly those ships.
这段时间我们之间的关系不太好
We're not exactly friendly at the moment,
所以你施展魅力把他找来吧
so go be charming and shit.
- 你听到了吗? - 算是吧
- Did you get all that? - Kinda.
Dutch不知所踪,天快塌了
Dutch is still missing, the sky is falling,
你还得施展魅力,所以...
and you have to be charming, so...
- 我们可能要玩完了 - 是啊
- We're probably all gonna die. - Yeah.
基本没跑
Basically.
Zeph在哪儿?你找到她了吗?
Where's Zeph? Have you found her yet?
Zeph消失了
Oh, Zeph's gone.
她还带走了自己的一些研究文件
She took off with some of her research files
就在昨晚Lucy无响应之前
last night right before Lucy went silent.
真巧啊
Well, that is definitely a coincidence.
你不能逼Lucy给我们些坐标吗?
Can't you make Lucy give us some coordinates?
有人把我锁在系统外面了
Someone's locked me out of her system,
而且只有Dutch手上有重写密♥码♥
and Dutch is the only one with the override codes.
Johnny,遗物还在那儿吗?
Johnny, is the Remnant still there?
不
No.
妈蛋
Shit.
他们拿走了,你有什么想法?
They took it. What are you thinking?
还记得Zeph在葬礼前说的话吗?
Remember what Zeph said before the funeral?
什么能注射遗物里的东西?
Something about being able to inject whatever was inside?
看来Zeph已经提取了样本里的神经元
Looks like Zeph extracted neurons from the sample.
她那时候在想办法把它们植入进某人体内
She was working on a way to implant them in someone.
对,比如Dutch
Yeah, someone like Dutch.
好了,够了,我们得找到并阻止她
Okay. Enough. We have to find her and stop this.
我来找Dutch
I'll find Dutch.
我有份Lucy的离线磁盘
I've got an offsite clone of Lucy's drive,
我会找到破解的方法
and I will find a back way in.
你得想办法操控那些飞船
Now, you find a way to get those ships
以安抚群众
operational and calm everyone's tits
不然整支军队就涣散了
before this whole army falls apart at the seams.
怎么搞?我又不是安抚大♥师♥
How? I'm not the tit whisperer.
今天就是了,Turin说得对,去把Fancy劝回来
You are today. Turin's right. Go sweet-talk Fancy.
如果有谁知道Khlyen的技俩,那就是他
If anyone knows Khlyen's tricks, it's him.
开始了...
Here we go...
准备好了?
Ready?
好了
Yes.
龙和...
Dragon and...
- 公鸡 - 公鸡克龙
- Rooster. - Rooster beats dragon.
总有一天我会赢的
One day, I am going to win.
非常希望如此
I very much hope so.
Qresh星的事办得怎么样了?
How are plans going with Qresh?
他们把我们家族的记录抹掉了
They've struck our family line from the record,
真是粗暴
which feels a bit rude.
其它九个家族陷入争斗
The other nine families are at war,
正决定要怎么回应我们Hullen的最后通牒
deciding how to answer our Hullen ultimatum.
等他们耍完了脾气
Once they're over this last little temper tantrum,
我们就会达成协议,继续执行计划
we'll come to terms and proceed with our plans
以殖民Quad星系
to colonize the Quad.
我们又能回家了吗?
We can go home again?
可能吧
Perhaps.
别走,我讨厌你走
Don't go. I hate it when you go.
Aneela,我们说过了
Aneela, we've talked about this.
我总会回来的
I always come back.
你有一切所需的东西了
And you have everything you need.
你知道我没有的,被你夺走了!
You know I don't. You took it away!
那个桃子是哪儿来的?
Where did you get that peach?
是谁来见的你?
Who's been visiting you?
不止你一个有秘密
You're not the only one with secrets.
对不齐,我收回那句话
I'm sorry. I take it back.
别走!
Don't go!
你呆在这里更安全
It's safer for you here,
直到我搞清楚该怎么帮你
until I understand how to help you.
你知道该怎么帮我的
You know what will help me.
给我所需的东西,爸爸
Give me what I need, Papa.
粘液
The Green.
别离开我!
Don't leave me!
别离开我!
Don't leave me!
不!
No!
饶了我吧
[chuckles] Mercy.
- 饶了我 - 嘿!
- Mercy. - Hey!
这算是某种癖好还是说说有人都能参加?
This a fetish thing, or can anybody play?
不
Nope.
我们需要你的帮助,Fancy
We need your help, Fancy.
不是母亲大人而换你来找我...
Coming to me instead of Mommy...
- 真新鲜啊 - 我们试着开Khlyen的飞船
- That's a first. - We tried flying Khlyen's ships
今早练习列队
in formation this morning.
死了两个很棒的驾驶员
Lost two good pilots in the attempt.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
- 战争就是这么贱 - 对,但你通常不贱啊
- War's a bitch. - Yeah, but you usually aren't.
听着,Fancy
Look, Fancy,
没有这些飞船, Aneela就要得逞了
without these ships, Aneela hands us our asses.
你是个好人,不会想这样的
You're too good a man to want that.
我们做错了什么?
What are we missing?
当飞船靠近彼此时
When the ships come into proximity,
它们会建立起神经链接
they form a neuro-link,
这样只要一名驾驶员就能控制整支舰队
so a single pilot can control the fleet.
行,这是在说进攻还是防御?
Okay. Is this offensive or defensive?
都可以,你可以单独挑出一艘飞船
Both. You can take any ship out
而不至于打乱队形
without losing formation.
那你能教我们怎么列队飞行吗?
So can you teach us how to fly them as a unit?
你的话也许可以,但普通人?不行
You, maybe. A basic human? No.
你的脑中必须要被Hullen改造过
Your brain needs to have been Hullen-wired
- 才能成功 - 喔,“改造过”?
- for it to work. - Whoa, "have been"?
也就是说净化过的驾驶员也可以?
So can the Cleansed pilot these ships for us?
别太激动
Don't get excited.
我们大多数人只是想搞明白重新成为人类
Most of us are just trying to figure out what it means
意味着什么
to be human again.
不是所有人都想打仗的
Not everyone wants to fight.
34艘飞船,34个驾驶员
34 ships, 34 pilots.
我只需要这些
That's all I need.
我会到处问问的
I'll ask around.
- 只有一个条件 - 随便提
- One condition. - Anything.
挺我们
Have our back.
被净化的人最近经常被扫兴者欺负
Cleansed have taken a lot of shit from Killjoys lately.
这不对
It's not right.
当然
Of course.
拜托,Lucy,宝贝
Come on, Lucy, baby.
我也许不知道你的身体在哪儿
I may not know where your body is,
但我能把你的日志导出来
but I can import your A.I. logs like a beast.
我能把你的大脑导出来,马上就能在这里运行了
I'm gonna have your brain up and running here in no time.
啊-啊-啊
Ah-ah-ah.
- 坑爹呢吧 - 想得美,Jaqobis
- Shit-balls. - Nice try, Jaqobis,
但如果你收到了这则消息,说明你已经失败了
but if you're getting this message, then you've failed.
我找到了你在Lucy代码里写的后门
I found the back door you wrote into Lucy's code,
然后关了它丫的
and I shut that shit down.
真该死,Zeph
God damn it, Zeph.
Dutch命令我把你锁在外面
Dutch gave me orders to lock you out,
但你命令我要考虑队伍
but you gave me orders to think of the team,
所以这就是我顾及二者的办法
so this is me doing both.
我在程序里写了失效保险
I wrote a fail-safe into the program.
你就是我的失效保险
You're my fail-safe.
好事多磨
Good things do not come in small packages.
这是什么?数学?
What is this? Math?
你竟然用数学挑战我,Zephyr?
You coming at me with math, Zephyr?
你最好准备好了
[chuckles] Well, you better come correct.
我预估你破解这条信息的时间
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表