剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
She's your good wolf, Papa.
也许你现在能原谅我...
Maybe now you can forgive me...
没有办法做得更好
for not being good enough.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
保护你
To protect you.
就像以前那样
Like always.
小姐永远不能知道你做的事
The Lady must never know what you've done.
走吧,马上
Go. Now.
你好
Hello.
别吃,孩子
Do not eat that, child.
那味道...
That smell...
像是杏仁?
Like almonds?
意味着果肉已经发酵成
It means the flesh has fermented
致命毒剂了
into a deadly toxin.
只要一口就能让你病上好几天
A single bite could've made you sick for days.
你是Yalena,来自Yardeen家族
You are Yalena, of the family Yardeen.
别人说这名字很丢脸
The others say it's a shameful name.
也许你能做出改变
Perhaps you can change that.
恢复Yardeen人的名誉
Restore Yardeeni honor.
你的父亲就指着它了
Your father's counting on it.
他派我来找你,小小鸟
He sent me to find you, little bird.
来训练你
To train you.
并保护你
And protect you.
这不容易
It won't be easy.
而且你得保住这个秘密
And you'll have to keep it a secret.
不管他们对你说了多恶毒的话
Whatever hate they spew at you,
不管怎么惩罚你
whatever punishment,
也改变不了真♥相♥
the truth is,
你是很特别的, Yala.
you're special, Yala.
而你的父亲...
And your father...
他会为了保护你做出力所能及的任何事
He will do everything he can to protect you.
现在...
Now...
你有没有听过一则故事
have you ever heard the story
讲的是黄蜂和熊?
of the wasp and the bear?
你还好吗?你得到需要的东西了吗?
You okay? Did you get what you needed?
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
是啊
Yeah.
都好
All good.
Kitaan说这不过是缓一下而已
Kitaan said that this is a remission,
不意味着彻底治愈
not a cure.
Hullen胡扯了一堆东西呢
Well, Hullen say a lot of shit.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
我背叛自己的小队,就因为脑后的一块芯片告诉我要这么做
I turned on my squad because a chip in my head told me to.
我见过老兵畏缩不前
I've seen veterans get cold feet
菜鸟拯救世界
and newbies save the day.
没有士兵是完全靠得住的
No soldier comes with a guarantee.
我们只能要求其忠心
All we can ask for is their loyalty.
你忠于我们吗?
So do we have yours?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
那我也忠于你
Then you have mine.
欢迎回归
Welcome back.
真粗暴
You have such beef hands.
别这么烦躁,你个怪胎
Stop fidgeting, you weirdo.
我以为情况在掌控之中,但事与愿违
I thought I had things under control, but I didn't.
- 我差点杀了她 - 是你做的决定
- I nearly killed her. - Are you the one who decided
把Aneela的脑子惹毛了当早餐的吗?
to huff Aneela brains for breakfast?
我确实搞清楚方法了
Well, I did figure out how.
你给了她选择,告诉了她风险
You gave her the options and told her the risks.
这是我们的职责
That's our job.
是她决定接受注射的,因为那是她的
She decided to take it because that's hers.
然后你使出了一招Jaqobis特技
Then you pulled a Jaqobis special.
什么?
What?
你违反了她的意愿,程度刚好够保证她的安全
You disobeyed her just enough to keep Dutch safe.
你偷了我的招式
- You stole my move. - [chuckles]
- 干得好 - 嗯哼
- Nice work. - Mm-hmm.
噢,等等,能不100%治好吗?
Ooh, wait, maybe don't heal it 100%?
留点疤挺酷的
Scars are cool.
疤痕是挺酷的
Scars are cool.
♪ There are things ♪
♪ I have done ♪
♪ There's a place ♪
牛逼
Badass.
♪ I have gone ♪
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你让我们担心了
You had us worried.
是啊,对不齐
Yeah. Sorry.
去办了点事
Stuff and things.
我听说多亏了你这地方才没有乱套
I hear I have you to thank for holding this place together.
大家需要一个领导者,Dutch
People need a leader, Dutch.
我还以为这是你想要的
Thought that's what you wanted.
我需要搞明白Aneela脑子里都想着什么
I needed to find out what was in Aneela's head.
用对我们撒谎的方式吗?
By lying to us?
擅自离开,陷入危险?
Taking off and putting yourself at risk?
- 不,你不需要这么做 - 你生我气了吗?
- No, you didn't. - Are you angry with me?
我是担心
I'm worried.
你说你动摇了
You said you're having doubts.
现在换我动摇了
Well, now I'm having them.
最近你不再是原来那个你了
You're not yourself these days.
这话不假
That's definitely true.
那就跟我谈谈
Then talk to me.
不行,不能谈这事
I can't. Not about this.
要知道,这并不只是你一人的事
See, this isn't about you.
战争是我们所有人的事
This war is about all of us,
不管有还是没有你,战争都会继续下去,Dutch
and it's going on with or without you, Dutch.
如果我们要赢的话
And if we're gonna win,
你不能再表现得像匹孤狼一样了
you gotta stop acting like a lone wolf.
我们现在不需要这种表现
That's not what we need right now.
我们需要一个领导者
We need a leader.
你说得对
You're right.
我不是你要的那种狼
I'm not the wolf you need.
我现在不能当领导者
I can't be a leader right now.
我不想当
I don't want to be.
但你可以
But you do.
这是你的军队,D'Av
It's your army, D'Av.
好好照顾吧
Take good care of it.
♪ ♪
♪ There's a game ♪
♪ That I played... ♪
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表