剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
不如把扳手塞进你屁♥眼♥里吧?
How about shoving a knuckle wrench up your butt?
啊!
- [grunts] - Aah!
我道歉
- [groaning] - I apologize.
等下再来
We'll try that again.
你要把Johnny带到哪里去?
Where were you taking Johnny?
我不知道...
I don't know...
啊!呃!
Aah! Ugh!
我说,命令是要把他抓了然后冷冻起来
Okay, orders are to get him in cryo
然后等交接地点下达
and wait for extraction coordinates.
- 为什么要冷冻? - 因为不论他们要
- Why cryo? - Because wherever they're
带他去哪里,肯定不止一天的行程
taking him, it sure as hells ain't a day trip.
呵,Johnny早就跑了十万八千里了
Well, Johnny's way off the grid by now.
想抓他祝你好运
Good luck finding him.
所以我们去的那个地方没有泳池吗?
So no pool where we're going?
Ohron这颗卫星更像是个巨型溜冰场
Ohron's more of an ice rink kind of moon.
Ohron?
Ohron?
- 不会吧 - 干嘛不会,宝贝
- No way. - All the way, baby.
呃,什么会不会啊?
Uh, what way are we talking about?
Ohron是Ferran佣兵团的总部,整个J星团里
Ohron is home of the Ferran, the most badass
最牛逼的法外佣兵
outlaw mercenaries in the J.
- 你怎么会不知道嘛? - 因为我是
- How do you not know this? - Because I grew up
在后宫里长大的奴隶公主,而你是在一堆
a slave princess in a harem, and you grew up
漫画书和机器狗里长大的
reading comic books and building robot dogs.
有道理,但等等...等一下
Solid point, but wait... wait a minute.
只有Ferran兵团的人知道Ohron星的位置
Only the Ferran know Ohron's location.
你是怎么知道的?
How in the hells did you get it?
我以前可能是有跟他们共事过那么一小会儿
I may have kinda run with them for a bit.
但人们对前Ferran佣兵超刻薄的
But people get so shady when you say you're ex-Ferran.
你就这么把他们的秘密基地说出来
Won't the old gang be a bit pissed
他们不生气吗?
that you've given up their secret base?
家人当然会选择互相原谅啊... 对吧?
Family forgives... right?
我希望Pree这头发不要白长了
I hope Pree didn't grow his hair out for nothing.
这是为了闪亮登场
It's all about making an entrance.
Blond?我可没预料到
Blond? Did not see that coming.
那人简直就是举世奇人
The man is a cave of wonders.
焰火枪
Flare shot.
信标已发射
The beacon is lit.
Johnny表示印象深刻
The Johnny is impressed.
我们要等多久?
How long do we wait for?
噢,甜心,他们已经来了
Oh, honey bun. They're already here.
粒子置换护盾,赞
Particle displacement shield. Nice.
很高兴见到大家
So great to meet you guys.
我是你们的超级粉丝,超级
Huge fans. Huge.
我来此寻求庇护
I come claiming sanctuary.
来者何人?
Who makes the claim?
Prima Dezz
Prima Dezz.
就是你认识的那个Varrick
Who you knew as Varrick.
- Varrick? - Varrick?
- Varrick? - Both: Varrick?
"Prima Dezz" 这名字听起来像军阀吗?
Does "Prima Dezz" sound like a warlord to you?
家庭好和睦哦
Close family.
你一点也没变
You haven't changed.
你个狂暴的肉♥棒♥
You raging meat stick.
看来Pree就喜欢这一型的
Well, Pree definitely has a type.
你居然还有胆子回来,Varrick
You got balls coming back here, Varrick.
你以前可喜欢我这一点了
You used to like that about me.
你发誓要领导我们直至死亡
You swore to lead us until death.
你领导过Ferran兵团?
You led the Ferran?
就一点点啦
Teensy bit.
Varrick发誓要领导大家
Varrick swore to lead you.
而Varrick在Jasper突袭期间死了
And Varrick died during the Jasper raids.
Prima Dezz跑上了一艘前往Westerley星的货船
Prima Dezz hopped a freighter to Westerley.
如果这些都是谎言,那你还敢跑回来
If it was all lies, you're dumber
真是比我想得还要蠢
than I thought coming back here.
你知道背叛要付出什么代价的
You know the price of betrayal.
我冒着风险会来是为了救一个好人
I risked it to help save a good man.
就像我以前为你所做的那样, Lachlan
Like I did once for you, Lachlan.
- 他就是那个人?- 对,但我们并不..
- This the man? - Yeah, but we're not...
并没有在一起
we're not, like, together.
Johnny被追捕了
Johnny's being hunted.
就像你们以前那样
Like you all once were.
你们想怎么怪我都行
Accuse me of whatever you want.
但不收留他,就是背叛了Ferran兵团笃信的一切
But deny him, and you betray everything the Ferran believe.
那她呢?
What about her?
这是一揽子交易
We're a package deal.
我们准备好报酬了
We're prepared to pay our keep.
钱都买♥♥不到的上好军♥火♥
The finest weaponry money can't buy.
- 这还不够 - 什么?
- It's not enough. - What?
你们知道这种武器价值多高吗?
Do you know what you can get for a double-cannon Nitrobarken?
甚至在大半个J星团都不合法呢
It's not even legal in half the J.
你想要什么, Lachlan?
What do you want, Lachlan?
你的命来做抵押就够了
Your life for their safety will do just fine.
搜捕联盟总部
_
头发该梳了
Drag a comb through that nest.
不为你也为了大家着想
Do us all a favor.
你该告诉我Jaqobis的那张黑色搜捕令的
I should have been told there was a Black Warrant on Jaqobis.
如果我说了,那Johnny Jaqabis早就跑了
And if I had, Johnny Jaqobis would have ran,
然后又一次跑上失踪名单
and been right back up on that wall.
像魔术一般逃出我们的手掌心
Magically slipped through our fingers again.
内部事务不在你的职责之内
Internal Affairs isn't your damn job.
因为你的失职
You couldn't do my job.
我才会来这里
That's why I'm here.
哦,我读过你写的那些关于“超赞小分队”的文件
Oh, and I read your files on "Team Awesome Force."
简直是有史以来最甜美的仇恨信
Sweetest hate letter ever written.
但就算他们不断违法乱纪
But even with them breaking every God damn rule,
也没有一次受到惩处
none of it ever sticks.
有道理,你是想从中捞点什么吗?
Got a point, or are we just talking dirty?
你为什么要保护他们,Turin?
Why are you protecting them, Turin?
如果他们宣过誓,我就挺他们
If they swore an oath, I got their back.
就算是混♥蛋♥也得一视同仁吧
Even the assholes get a fair shake.
- 这就是我的领导方法 - 这就是你失败的原因
- That's the way I lead. - And that's why you'll fall.
Jaqobis杀了Delle Seyah
Jaqobis killed Delle Seyah.
这就是你要的证据
Here's your proof.
剩下的录影哪儿去了?
Where's the rest of the footage?
这段企业街道监控录像就是Turin送来的全部了
That's all Turin sent from the old Company street cams.
他击中了她的腹部,不是头部
He shot her in the gut, not the head.
- 你认为她活下来了? - 没有葬礼
- You think she survived? - No state funeral.
也没有人想篡权
No backstabbing to replace her.
对Delle Seyah这样的戏精来说也未免太平静了
It's a pretty quiet exit for a drama queen like Delle Seyah.
也许巷道监控文件里还有什么东西
Well, maybe there's something in the alley-cam archives.
Pree还有巷道监控?
Pree has alley-cams?
噢,偷♥窥♥狂赛高
Oh, bless his little voyeur heart.
Ohron星,Ferran佣兵团大本营
你把我们带来这里做什么
Why would you bring us here
毕竟你的前任想杀了你?
if your ex was gonna kill you?
Lachlan当年可觉得我非常迷人
Lachlan used to find me very charming.
所以你俩之间发生了什么?
- So what happened to you guys? - [sighs]
噢,你懂的:男孩见男孩,一见钟情
Oh, you know: boy meets boy, they fall in love,
四处都是爱情的火花然后灭了
it's all sunsets and fireworks until it isn't.
你离开他有多长时间了?
How long since you ran out on him?
长到能想象出各种让我付出代价的方式了
Long enough to imagine all the ways to make me suffer for it.
但不管我们之间有多少黑历史
[sighs] But whatever our history,
Lachlan'是个信守诺言的人
Lachlan's a man of his word.
Ferran兵团会保护Johnny的
The Ferran will protect Johnny.
现在,你俩要想个办法
Now, the two of you need to figure out a way
救我出去
to save my sweet tush.
你之前说
What you said before,
Ferran兵团也被追杀了?
about the Ferran being hunted?
Ferran兵团的人都是从腐♥败♥战争中跑来寻求庇护的士兵
The Ferran are all refugee soldiers from corrupt wars.
那不就是逃兵吗
You mean deserters.
啊啊,是有良心的逃兵
Ah-ah, conscientious deserters.
Ferran兵团笃信士兵拼着性命是为了
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表