剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Shit!
私人会议 挪挪你的屁♥股♥出去
Private meeting! Exit your asses.
任何人都不许动
Nobody move.
你是淋浴的暴徒 叫他们离开
Your shower-goons. Call them off.
怎么样 他们看到你绑♥架♥我
How? They saw you kidnap me.
也许如果你不是这样的混♥蛋♥
Maybe if you weren't such an asshole,
你不必担心被绑♥架♥
you wouldn't have to worry about getting kidnapped.
哦 这是一个好主意
Ooh, that's a good note.
我们有一个交易 我做了我的一部分
We had a deal! I did my part.
如果这是一种陷阱...
If this is some kind of a setup...
Fancy, 我们现在可以使用那个出口
Fancy, we could use that exit now.
鹰上 不要动 不要呼吸
Eagle's up. Do not move, do not breathe.
晕眩回旋镖 运动敏感
Stun boomerang. Motion sensitive.
专利申请中
Patent pending.
我喜欢你这个家伙 不管他们付给你多少钱
I like you, guy. Whatever they're paying you,
我会出三倍
I'll triple it.
让我们马上回到露西 以防这些笨蛋醒来
Let's get back to Lucy before these fools wake back up.
干得好
There you go.
一个神经连接的激光戒指
One neural-linked laser finger.
那么它如何工作
So how does it work?
只是图片扩展
Just picture it extending.
认真想
Think hard.
我是有史以来最伟大的人
I am the greatest man who ever lived.
- 喔 - 好的 听这
- Whoo! - Okay. Listen.
我们今天晚上见面的那个hack ..
That hack that we were meeting tonight...
Yoki Pala你认识她吗
Yoki Pala. You know her?
看见她了
Seen her around.
她似乎很害怕 你知道那是关于什么的吗
She seemed scared. Do you know what that's about?
老城是我们许多人的临时住所
Rat City is temporary digs for a lot of our people.
他们来了又走 有人说会有更多的人去
They come and go. Some say more are going
- 比平常 这几天 - 去吗 你会喜欢吗
- than usual, these days. - Going? You mean, like,
- hackmods正在消失 - 可能
- hackmods are disappearing? - Could be.
我的朋友...
My friend...
Clara...现在她来到镇上 并没有被看到
Clara... now she came to town, and hasn't been seen since.
你在这里有一个小社区
You got a small community here.
这里有人知道她去哪里了
Somebody here's gotta know where she went.
求你了
Please.
她是我们中的一员
She's one of us.
我会把这个词说出来的
I'll put the word out.
保持联♥系♥
Be in touch.
嗯 那差不多是有趣的
Well, that was about as much fun
作为方圆反射
as the square circle jerk.
你侮辱了流氓和环
You're insulting jerks and circles.
顺便说一句 大家都欢迎
You're all welcome, by the way.
对于
For?
进行这种交流
Making this exchange happen.
你们得到你来了 因为 你欠我一切
You guys got what you came for, and you owe it all to me.
Pippin Foster 这是边境管制
Pippin Foster, this is Border Control.
启动搜索和 扣押非法货物
Initiating search and seizure for illegal goods.
放下你的武器
Drop your weapons.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
你太棒了 谢谢 皮皮
You're amazing. Thanks, Pippin.
- 真的... - 太棒了
- Really... - Fantastic!
- 你是我的英雄 - 搞定了
- You're my hero. - Nailed it.
我的更重要
Mine's bigger.
抱歉 睡不着
Sorry. Couldn't sleep.
我可以让爱丽丝唱歌♥给你
I can have Alice sing to you.
哦 这很诱人 但是不行
Ooh, that's tempting, but pass.
或者我们可以说话
Or we can just talk.
Killjoy喜欢做什么
Like, what's a Killjoy doing
四处奔跑 像Clara一样的hackmod
running around with a hackmod like Clara?
恋物癖
Fetish?
英雄情节
Hero complex?
债务
Debt.
我遇见Clara的那天 她帮助救了我弟弟
Clara helped rescue my brother the day I met her.
她又救了我
And she kinda rescued me a bit after...
过了什么
After what?
那就是陌生人的事情
That's the thing about strangers...
你能告诉他们什么吗
is that you can tell them anything.
你有过黑暗的谈话吗
You ever dark talk?
那是什么
What is that?
在工厂里
In the Factory,
他们会把我们进来 这些“治愈病房♥”
they would put us into these "healing wards"
在手术之间
in between surgeries.
像监狱医院
Like a prison hospital.
每天晚上 灯灭了
And every night when the lights went out,
耳语开始
the whispers would start.
我们不能闭嘴
And we couldn't shut up.
一些真理只需要黑暗
Some truths just need the dark.
人们不断离开我
People keep leaving me.
这是一件事情
It's kind of a thing.
我很害怕 如果 我找不到Clara
And I'm scared that if I don't find Clara...
这永远不会停止
That's never gonna stop.
我很害怕你会找到她
I'm scared you will find her.
因为我没有别的地方去
Because I have nowhere else to go.
晚安 约翰尼基
Good night, Johnny Basic.
晚安 小 复杂的女士
Good night, small, complicated lady
我应该知道的名字
whose name I should know.
奥利
Ollie.
Oleana
Oleana.
晚安 Ollie Oleana
Good night, Ollie Oleana.
- 真的吗 - 对不起 我控制不住
- Seriously? - I'm sorry, I can't help it.
这太酷了
It's so cool.
所以你们都是Killjoys
So you're both Killjoys?
我们没有什么可说的
We have nothing to say.
该项目的手令在哪里
Where's the warrant for this item?
- 我们没有什么可说的 - 而且我们也没有手令
- We have nothing to say. - And also, we have no warrant.
你看到我嘴里吐出来的字了吗
Did you see the words coming out of my mouth?
我怎么会看到单词
How would I see words?
这是没有意义的
That makes no sense.
我想要单独的牢房♥
I'd like to request separate cells.
所以你是个僧侣 你是一个调酒师
So you're a monk, and you're a bartender.
所以你们和这Killjoys还有这个失窃货物
What are you doing with a bunch of Killjoys
有什么关系
and stolen goods?
其实这是一个很公平的问题
Actually, that's a pretty fair question.
哦 她让我们在那里
Oh, she's got us there.
- 那个晚上让我睡不着 - 嗯
- That one keeps me up at night. - Mm.
你怎么这么冷静
How are you so calm?
我被逮捕了很多次
I get arrested a lot.
只是不要告诉他们什么 并保持嘴巴 什么都不说
Just don't tell them anything, and keep your mouth shut.
我不是很擅长
I'm not very good at that.
看出来了 我还指望你呢
Yeah, I kinda counted on it.
你让我想起了他 你知道吗
You remind me of him, a bit, you know?
我的另一伙伴
My other partner.
如果你能有他的一半勇气和智商就好了
If you take away all his courage and half his intelligence.
谢谢
Thanks.
是啊 你像一个真正勇敢和积极乐观的人
Yeah, you're like a really centered and positive person,
随口一说
by the way.
听着 我要告诉你怎么跟他们说话
Look, I'm gonna tell you something I told him back then.
无论面对的是什么 只要你相信我
Whatever I get you into... if you trust me...
我保证我会让你安全 好吗
I promise I'll get you out safe, okay?
在那里看起来像什么
What's it look like out there?
- 我算15 - 15够了
- I count 15. - 15's enough.
15岁够了吗
15's enough what?
只是现在的女孩
Just the girl now.
好的 我在坐标上
Okay, I'm at the coordinates.
那哈维根说这个家伙是谁呢
So who did Havigan say this guy is?
只是一个知道的hackmod 在哪里可以找到Clara
Just a hackmod who knows where we can find Clara.
再告诉我为什么我是诱饵
And tell me again why I'm the bait.
嘿嘿嘿 不要走太远
Hey, hey, hey. Don't go too far.
你会超出我的视野的
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表