剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Killjoys"...
扫兴者 前情提示
The Lady will use everythingagainst us--
夫人会用尽一切办法来与我们抗衡
our greatest fears...
我们最深的梦魇
our worst moments...
最糟糕的时刻
Don't let me turnaround, okay?
别让我转身 好吗
Johnny!
约翰尼
She must never enterour world.
她一定从未进入到我们的世界
Come on!
拜托
The Green is dead.
绿世界没了
We did it.
成功了
Aneela...
阿妮拉
Happy wife, happy life.
好老婆 好日子
Oh, sorry, man. Hey, watch it!
抱歉 小心点
Darling?You forgot your lunch.
亲爱的 你忘带午餐了
Memories aren't justwhere you've been.
记忆不是你的经历
They're who you are.
而是你自己
And if I own that,I own you.
如果我拥有记忆 就拥有你
And now that I'm out,I will own everyone.
现在我出来了 所有人都会是我的
A shower a day keeps the toxins away.
天天洗澡 身体好好
All workers must bedecontaminated
所有工人必须在轮班前后
before and after shifts.
进行消毒
All right, second shift,good work!
好了 第二班的 干的不错
Let's clean up and go home,you beautiful bastards!
赶紧洗干净了回家 你们这些小混球
And check thosedecon bracelets!
要检查去杂质手镯
Remember, if your braceletchimes, you know it's time.
记住 如果手镯响了 你就应该知道是时候了
Head to the nearest deconshower immediately.
立即前往最近的去污淋雨处
Drink's up, sweetie.
喝吧 亲爱的
Shut up.
别说话
I have a talent forguessing drinks.
我有一种能猜到别人喝什么的天赋
We don't get strangershere often,
我们这儿不常来生人
so don't ruin this for me.
所以别骚了我的兴
Kevian bourbon, ice...
波旁威士忌 加冰
skrawl-shooter.
摇匀
Beer in a glass.
一杯啤酒
Nope, I'm right.
不 我猜对了
You just don't know it yet.
你只是自己还不知道
Prepare to have yourmouth melted.
准备让你的嘴好喝的化掉吧
If you're looking for a room,
如果你正在找房♥子
they're all rented outto sexers.
它们都租给了性工作者
Ah, just here on a job,actually.
其实我只是来这里工作
Ah, our factory'salways hiring.
我们工厂一直在招人
We're kind of a one-industrytown these days.
我们现在是一个单一产业的城镇
Got a warrant, actually.
其实我有搜查令
You, uh, recognize this kid?
你 呃 认识这个孩子吗
Nope.
不认识
Really? It kind of seemed like you did.
真的吗 你好像认识啊
I don't serve kids.
我不为小孩服务
I'm broke, but I'm notthat broke.
我是破产了 但还没到那种程度
Blue eyes and principles.
蓝眼睛还有原则
Maybe I can buy you dinner,
或许我能请你吃个晚饭
jog your memory and your principles.
唤起你的记忆和原则
I'll ask my husband, but...
我要问下我丈夫 但
I'm pretty surehe'll say I'm busy.
我肯定会说我很忙
Ask me what?
问我什么
Ah, good timing.
来的正是时候
Could you help me restockfor the dinner rush?
你能帮我为晚餐高峰再买♥♥些食物吗
Didn't we already do that?
我们不是已经买♥♥完了吗
Sip it slowly, or it'll go straight to your head.
慢慢喝 不然很快就上头了
Remember, you're done with decon shower.
记住 你已经去完杂质了
Take a moment to locate the shower nearest you.
花点时间确定离你最近的淋浴地点
What the shit, a Killjoy?
什么 扫兴者
Shh, keep your voice down.He might hear you.
小点声 他可能会听到
What does he want with Jaq?
他找杰克干什么
I didn't get a good enoughlook at the warrant.
我没仔细看搜查令
But we need to stay calm.
但我们得保持冷静
Yala. A Killjoy hasa warrant for our son.
娅拉 一个拿着搜查令的扫兴者正在找我们儿子
These guys don't come aroundjust looking to say hello.
这些可不是过来打声招呼的
Why do you think I panickedand played dumb?
不然你觉得我为什么慌了而且还装傻呢
Let's just get on his goodside, we'll pump him for info,
就让他高兴 然后向他打听消息
we'll find out everythingthat we can.
我们尽力去查
Right.
好
Oh, shit.
该死
Did you do something bad?
你干了什么不好的事吗
Maybe.
也许
Kind of.
有点
A lot.
很多
Okay, one more, one more.
再来 再来
So an army is holding theentire Quad hostage, right?
军队控制了整个奎德当人♥质♥对吗
Which world surrenders first?
哪个世界会先投降呢
I give up.
我放弃
That's what Leith said.
利斯就是这样说的
Good joke. High five?
很好笑的笑话 击个掌
Thanks.
谢谢
Good evening, everybody.
大家晚上好
I got a question for youand a lot of
我有个问题问你们 还有
money...
很多钱
Did you give himthe Bad Customer Sugar?
你给他吃了糟糕客人糖吗
Two scoops.
两勺
Don't forget to decontaminate.
别忘了去污
Take a moment to locatethe nearest shower.
花点时间找到最近的淋浴处
What are you doing back there?
你干什么
Mm, want to buy some...
嗯 你要不要来点儿
sex?
性服务
Just keep it to the Royale,
留到皇家小馆吧
it's off-limits back there.
后面那里不设限
Yeah, yeah, yeah,cool, cool, cool.
嗯嗯嗯 好好好
Yeah, I'll do that, sir.
好的 长官
I can do sex that would blow your tiny mind.
我能把你干到小脑袋爆♥炸♥
I would sex-destroy you.
我会用性毁了你
Hello?
有人吗
Is anybody home?
有人在家吗
Do we even know if this is his ship?
我们还不确定只是不是他的飞船
Considering I got the lockcode from his own PDD, yeah.
我从他的平板上拿到了开锁密♥码♥ 所以这就是他的船
Feeling pretty confident.
感觉肯定是
Do you have any weapons?
你有武器吗
No, I don't have anyweapons. Do you?
没有 我什么武器都没有 你呢
Yep.
有
You stole a Killjoy's gun?
你偷了一个扫兴者的枪
Well, he still owed us for his drink.
他还欠了我们一杯酒呢
My wife,ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们 我的老婆
putting the "ass"in "sass."
真是混到帅啊
While you put the "dick"in "cocky."
你还屌♥到爆呢
What are we even looking for?
我们在找什么啊
Any signof why he wants Jaq.
任何他为什么要找杰克的迹象
Whatever it is,
不管是因为什么
I don't get the feelinghe'd hurt him.
我觉得他不会伤害杰克的
Why, becauseof his dreamy eyes?
为什么 因为他梦幻般的眼睛吗
Oh, I heard youflirting with him.
我听到你跟他调情了
Hey, I'm still allowedto get a little jealous.
我还是可以吃醋的好吗
Are you?
是吗
Aren't I?
不是吗
Can I vote?
我能参与投个票吗
Nice job dosing me.Too bad it didn't take.
给我下药干的不错 可惜没成功
How?
怎么会
That amount shouldknock out a horse.
那个量应该能干倒一匹马啊
Because only parts of meare like a horse?
因为我只有一部分像马
Sorry.
抱歉
Your dick is massive. Well, so's my gun.
你鸡鸡大行了吧 我的枪也大
My gun. Are you sure youknow how to use that?
是我的枪 你确定你会用吗
Johnny, what the hells?
约翰尼 你搞什么
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表