剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
“扫兴者”前情提要...
Previously, on "Killjoys"...
437名本地特工
437 local agents
不再打卡上班了
have stopped reporting for duty.
直到我们搞清楚原因,我和我的调查员们
Until we know why, my investigators and I
将完全接手这座联盟机构
are resuming full control of this RAC
即刻生效
effective immediately.
Aneela, 很遗憾要这么说,这有点疯狂
Aneela, I am sorry to say, is quite a bit insane.
是啊,可不是吗
Yeah, no shit.
绿色粘液会破坏你与你所爱
The green breaks your bonds
之人的联♥系♥
with anyone you've ever loved.
Khlyen不一样
Khlyen is different.
他会为你着想
He feels for you.
不!
No!
对不起,Yala
I'm sorry, Yala.
我的天, 你恢复正常了?
Holy shit, you're cured?
我们要对抗的那个东西... 是有机体
The thing we're fighting... it's organic.
如果我们不搞明白它的生理性质
We're never gonna beat it until we understand
是永远无法打败它的,所以我需要你
its biology, so I need you.
Dutch,是我
Dutch, it's me.
你回来了
You're back.
那就像是陷入梦魇无法自拔一般
It was like a nightmare that never ended.
我不确定自己能否描述出来
I'm not even sure if I can describe it.
如果你在玩忽职守之后还想把饭碗
If you're looking to be reinstated
要回去的话,,最好努力试试
after your little sabbatical, you better try.
好吧
Okay.
我不是想自夸哈,但我确实救了人
Well, not to brag or anything, but it involves saving people,
很多人...
lots of people...
从海盗手里
from pirates.
把这堆废话留给Turin吧
Save the bullshit for Turin.
我只想知道为什么你和其他400名联盟特工
All I wanna know is why you and 400 other RAC agents
- 在三个多月前失踪了- 那跟我
- disappeared three months ago. - I have nothing
没有关系... 我是去处理私事了
to do with that... I left on a personal matter.
那反叛的Qreshi星领袖Illenore Seyah之死呢
That would be death of rebel Qreshi leader Illenore Seyah.
Pawter,她的名字是Pawter
Pawter. Her name was Pawter.
而且她不只是死了,是被谋杀的
And she didn't die. She was murdered.
措辞很重要
Words matter.
给你个好措辞:复仇
Here's a pretty word: vengeance.
他们从来都没有抓到那个Scarback教流浪僧人
They never did catch that rogue Scarback
传言说是他杀了她,是吗?
who allegedly killed her, did they?
- 不懂...我又不在那里 - 我能帮上忙
- No idea... I've been away. - I can help.
把他列为联盟优先搜捕对象
Make that a RAC priority.
你只要告诉我Dutch跟那些
Just tell me what Dutch has to do
失踪特工有什么关系就好
with the missing agents
以防她自食苦果
so that I can protect her from the fallout.
嗯
Mm.
你答应了吗?
Is that a yes?
我们是一条船上的了,Jaqobis
We're all in this together, Jaqobis.
不如这样...你的职责是把所有的失踪特工
How about this... your entire job is bringing back
都找回,对吧?
missing agents, right?
要是流言传出去,说你不好好对待
Well, good luck with that if word gets out
第一个回来的特工可就不妙了
that you turned on the first one who came back.
为什么要让我成为负面教材而不是正面典范呢?
Why make me your problem when I can be your poster boy?
我们是一条船上的,不是吗?
We're all in this together, right?
我还以为你不过只会搞笑而已
And I thought you were just the funny one.
我能一心多用
I multitask.
Johnny Jaqobis, 你已被正式恢复
Johnny Jaqobis, you are hereby reinstated
搜捕联盟特工的身份
as a Reclamation and Apprehension Agent
且状况良好
in good standing.
你是知道扫兴者不能接受改装的吧
You know Killjoys are 100% mod-free,
所以赶紧把那指环摘了
so lose the finger banger.
哦, 你... 你是说这个?
Oh, you... you mean this one?
看吧? 一语双关
See? Multitasking.
搜捕联盟飞船
我敢肯定那个Benny叫联盟医生对我下狠手
I swear Benny told the RAC doctor to make it hurt.
下次,我要去 Westerley星找企业医生看.
Next time, I'm going to a Company doc on Westerley.
行啊,祝你能顺利看上
Yeah, good luck finding one.
大部分企业的人在围墙被摧毁之后都撤走了
Company's mostly pulled up stakes since the wall came down.
Westerley星, 联盟...我不过是离开了一小会儿
Westerley, the RAC... I go away for a bit,
- 回来什么都变了 - 我还是不敢相信她居然要你
- and everything's changed. - I can't believe she asked you
- 出♥卖♥♥♥Dutch - 哦,我能想象
- to snitch on Dutch though. - Oh, I can.
- 贱♥人♥就是贱 - 所以上司讨厌我们
- Bitches gonna bitch. - So the brass hates us.
Dutch什么人都讨厌...
Dutch hates everyone else...
就我们仨对抗整个宇宙
It's three against the Universe.
事情也没有变多少嘛...
And things haven't changed that much...
- 特工 9386, 失踪. - 但话说回来...
- Agent 9386, missing. - Then again...
Fancy 管他们叫 "被净化了"
Fancy calls them "cleansed."
听起来不那么坏
Almost sounds nice.
你们知道我们需要什么吗?
You know what we need?
痛快, 老派, 火力全开的逮捕令大冒险
A good, old-fashioned, balls-out Warrant adventure.
回归主业,不去找那些诡异的,
Kick the dust off the booties, nothing weird,
神秘的事情做, 就...
nothing mysterious, just...
或者...
Or...
所以这些飞船就这么凭空出现了吗?
So these just showed up out of nowhere?
他们在Arkyn星上藏了几十年了
They've cloaked on Arkyn for decades.
那他们把这艘带来Leith星干嘛?
So why did they bring this one to Leith?
好问题. 看看Zeph有没有答案
Good question. Let's check with Zeph.
- 啊,,Zeph是什么东西? - 那就是Zeph
- Uh, what's a Zeph? - That's a Zeph.
打个招呼吧
Say hello.
Zeph!
Zeph!
新呆子,来见见旧呆子
New nerd, meet old nerd.
我是Johnny,,别紧张
It's Johnny, and don't be nervous.
我肯定他们嘴里一大半关于我的事情都被添油加醋了
I'm sure half of what they said about me is wildly exaggerated.
行,,好吧
Sure, okay.
- 它动了. - 你说什么?
- It moved. - I'm sorry, what?
那艘飞船...这艘飞船
The ship... this ship.
Turin带过来给我研究
Turin brought it here for me to study.
它动了...还是最近的事情
It moved... and recently.
我们连门都打不开
We can't even open the door.
- 你怎么知道它动了 - 多谢提问
- How do you know it moved? - Thank you for asking.
船身的残余辐射读数
The residual radiation readings from the hull
爆表了,而本地的辐射没有这么多
are off the charts, and it's not local rad either,
但移♥动♥范围可能还在J星团内
though probably still in the J.
我推测飞船的移♥动♥时间在过去的...72小时内
I'd say it moved in the last... 72 hours.
喔,别急,详述大♥师♥
Whoa, easy there, Captain Specific.
辐射的半衰期让这一推论不可能站得住脚
Radiation's half-life would make that an impossible call.
如果你会算的话就站得住了
Not if you can do the math.
我认为我的计算能力还是很好的
Well, I think I'm pretty good at math.
如果是真的话,我不明白你为什么
Well, if you were, I don't see how
会有那个疑问
you could ask that question.
我俩能私下聊聊吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我敢肯定你的数学一定非常吼
I'm sure your math is very math-y.
听着,我知道你想说什么
Look, I know what you're gonna say,
但我们在试着建立一只军队,Johnny,
but we're trying to build an army here, Johnny,
而我又不知道你什么时候才能回来
and I didn't know when you were coming back.
没错,但我现在回来了,所以我们就不需要
Yeah, but now I am, so we don't need
那个榆木脑袋了
awkward turtle over there.
我们得尽量争取他人帮助
We need all the help that we can get.
我们还是不知道这艘战舰是从哪儿来的
We still have no idea what this fleet is for
也不知道驾驶员哪儿去了,甚至不知道怎么打开它
or where the pilots or how to even open it.
现在你回来了,我们会像以前那样把谜底搞清楚的
You're back now, and we can figure it out like we always do.
只不过是多了人手
Just more of us.
拜托,她是粗鲁,但你也一样
Come on, she's rough. So are you.
- 把你的厚脸皮戴回来 - 戴着显丑
- Put your mental pants on. - I feel fat in them.
听着,Dutch,我回来
- [chuckles] - Look, Dutch, I came back
是要归队,不是来当老师的,所以如果她想留下了
to team, not to teach. So if she wants to stay,
那就必须拿出重大成果才行
it'll take some big moves to impress me.
哇哦,你干了什么?
Whoa, what'd you do?
我想我打开它了?
- [clang] - I guess I opened it.
开熏
Yay.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表