剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Not really.
啊,该死,为什么打我?
Ah, damn it! What was that for?
还装不知道?
Like you don't know?
Fancy,你了解我的
Fancy, you know me.
- 我撒谎超烂的 - 净化者们
- I'm a shit liar. - The Cleansed.
他们被联盟围捕扣押了
They're being rounded up and detained by the RAC.
- 是Turin干的 - 不
- It's Turin. - No.
Turin不会那么做的。他是烦人,但不是战争犯
Turin wouldn't do that. He's annoying. He's not war-crime-y.
我警告过你
I warned you.
只有净化者们
The Cleansed are the only ones
能驾驶你们那些该死的飞船
who can fly your damn ships.
你们输定了
You just lost the war.
你的重要器官都还好
Your vitals are stable.
想告诉我里面发生了什么吗?
You want to tell me what's happening in there?
我在她的房♥间里
I'm in her room.
你会喜欢Qresh星的
You'd like Qresh.
到处都是水
Water as far as you can see.
如果你站对了地方
And if you stand at just the right angle,
你就能把三颗卫星装入掌心
you can fit all three moons in the palm of your hand.
什么是卫星?
What's a moon?
你想帮我逃出这里吗?小小鸟?
How would you like to help me get out of here, little bird?
出去冒险
Go on an adventure.
喔,怎么回事?我还没看完呢
Whoa, what just happened? I wasn't done.
不是我♥干♥的,你自己跳到其他记忆了
That wasn't me. You jumped to another memory on your own.
我告诉过你,你要保持冷静,不然我没法控制...
I told you, you have to stay calm or I can't control...
我认识这个地方
I know this place.
后宫
My harem.
我遇见Khlyen的那天
The day I met Khlyen.
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
你怎么出来的?
How did you get out?
她是谁?
Who is she?
- 一个礼物 - 别耍花招
- A gift. - No games.
我一直在等你找到她
I've been waiting for you to find her.
你从哪里弄来的孩子,Aneela?
Where did you get the child, Aneela?
为什么她长得像你一样?
Why does she look like you?
我做了坏事
I did something bad.
父亲是谁?
Who's the father?
是你
You are.
Dutch?
Dutch?
Dutch,你在哪儿?你还好吗?
Dutch, where are you? Are you okay?
不!
No!
你到处乱跳
You're jumping all over the place.
我没法在神经地图上找到你
I can't find you on her neuro-map.
我不在她的记忆里了
I'm not in her memory anymore.
我在自己的记忆里
I'm in mine.
在我结婚的那天晚上...
On my wedding night...
Yala...
Yala...
妈蛋!Dutch,你开始抽搐了
Shit! Dutch, you're having a seizure.
Dutch,你听得到我吗?
Dutch, can you hear me?
Dutch!
Dutch!
撑住,呼吸,呼吸!
Come on, breathe. Breathe!
好吧,开始了,情况糟糕
Okay, this is happening, and it's bad
但还是发生了,所以要赶快搞定,赶快搞定!
but it's happening right now, so fix it. Fix it!
哦,圣树保佑...
Oh, trees...
跑
Run.
肾上腺素注射倒数三...二...
Adrenaline popper in three, two...
Bella...
Bella...
Bella har-jamay
Bella har-jamay.
欢迎啊,别客气
Well, make yourself at home.
你利用我找到了净化者
You used me to find the Cleansed.
严格来说是利用Fancy
I used Fancy, technically.
你到底想用他们做什么?
What exactly do you plan on doing with them?
不做变♥态♥的事
Nothing kinky.
他们会有三室住宿,条件良好,都是符合规定的
They'll have three squares, fair accommodations. It's all legit.
我只不过是想把他们关到能监视他们的地方
I just want 'em where I can see 'em.
你不能就这么逮捕他们
You can't just arrest them.
噢,省省吧
Oh, stop it.
别人的生命没掌握在你手中
It's easy to get all morally superior when
站上道德高地就容易多了
you're not the one with people's lives in your hands.
大家的命不值得交给你保护,Turin
You don't deserve anyone's life in your hands, Turin.
我们又不了解这些净化者
We don't know who the hells these Cleansed are.
万一战斗到一半他们倒戈了怎么办?
What if they turn on us in the middle of a battle?
就像今早那些飞船一样
Just like those goddamn ships this morning.
嘭,游戏结束
Boom. Game over.
我们需要他们帮忙赢下战争
We need them to win this war.
你以为我派你去找他们来是为了什么?
Why do you think I sent you to find them?
但我们不能就这么把船交给他们
But we can't just hand them our ships.
我们得研究他们
We gotta study them.
进入他们的脑中
Get inside their heads.
谨慎一点
Just to be safe.
- 直到我们完全确认 - 是啊
- Till we're sure. - Yeah.
我参加够战争了,足以预知结果如何
I've been in enough wars, I know how this speech ends.
那你就该知道,有时候,这么做还是对的
Then you know that, sometimes, it's still right.
Zeph?嘿!
Zeph? Hey!
是我
- It's me. - [gasps]
- Dutch去哪儿了?怎么回事? - 她走了
- Where's Dutch? What happened? - She's gone.
情况一塌糊涂
It's all gone to shit.
她脱离了Aneela的记忆
She got thrown out of Aneela's memories,
现在被困住了,困在自己的记忆里
and now she's trapped, reliving her own
就像是个牛逼的梦游者
like a badass sleepwalker.
- 她提起自己会去哪里了吗? - 没有,她说的外语
- She say where she's going? - No, she was talking all foreign.
对不起,这么说算种族歧视吗?
I'm sorry. Is that racist?
我感觉自己一流血就种族歧视
I think I get racist when I'm bleeding out.
不,你会没事的,伤口不深
No, you're gonna be okay. The cut's not deep.
你试着回想她的原话就行
Just try and remember exactly what she said.
好吧,啊,好像说了什么...倍儿(铃铛)?
Okay. Uh, something about... bells?
什么贝利(腹部)? 什么贾尔(罐头)?
And bellies? And a jar?
- "Bella har-jamay"? - 对,那是什么意思?
- "Bella har-jamay"? - Yeah. What does that mean?
Keffryn语里的“我是你的王后”
"I am your queen" in Keffryn.
我会回来的,我i知道她去哪儿了
I'll be back. I know where she's going.
- 哪儿? - 和那个魅力十足的混♥蛋♥见面
- Where? - To meet the charming bastard
他即将改变她的人生
who's about to change her life.
这真是世界上最糟糕的睡衣派对
Worst slumber party ever.
你好啊,美人
Well, hello, gorgeous.
嘿,飞船系统?
Hey, ship system?
听我命令,反转模块电流
Reverse patchflow on my command.
不要
No.
你什么意思,干嘛不要?
What do you mean, no?
单音节词难倒你了吗?
Do monosyllables trouble you?
我可以用哼的
I could try grunts.
你真是个野蛮的小贱♥人♥
Well, you are a sassy britches, aren't you?
等我把管♥理♥员♥密♥码♥搞到手就能修好了
I'm gonna fix that as soon as I bust this admin code cherry.
- 飞船?- 干嘛,小贼?
- Ship? - Yes, thief?
- 还没其他人上船吧? - 有,小贼
- Are we still alone? - No, thief.
嗨
Hi.
Johnny Jaqobis,飞船爱好者
Johnny Jaqobis, lover of ships.
Yala Yardeen,男人杀戮者
Yala Yardeen, killer of men.
好吧
Yup.
你的称呼更好
Yours is better. Yeah.
我们能谈谈吗?
Could we talk about this?
我感觉该谈谈
I feel like maybe we should talk about this.
不如我在你身上打出第二个嘴巴来
How about I shoot you another mouth hole
这样你就能和自己谈了?
and you talk to yourself?
你真搞笑
You're funny.
对王后来说
For a queen.
大半个星球都在为你庆祝呢
Half this planet's been throwing you a party
都五天了,所以,没错
for the past five days, so, yeah,
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你受伤了吗?
You're hurt?
不是我的血
It's not my blood.
- 也不关你事 - 嘿,小姐,你好好想想
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表