剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- Thank you, Commander. - Thank her, nugget.
谢谢你,Kendry
Thank you, Kendry.
应该叫全称Seyah Kendry
Seyah Kendry is my full title.
Seyah
Seyah.
指挥官
Commander.
你不会对自己的任务感到紧张吧?
Not getting nervous about your op, are you?
- 我字典里没有紧张二字 - 那你可能要加进去了
- I don't do nervous. - Might want to start.
绑♥架♥联盟舰长?
Kidnapping RAC captains?
如果我们失败了,他们会把整个联盟派出来对付我们
If we fail, they'll bring the entire agency down on our heads,
以及,没错,人类灭绝
and, oh, yeah, humanity dies.
打气功力有待提高啊,教练
Well, your pep talk needs work, Coach.
- 所有人类 - 连Cardiff都会?
- All human. - Even Cardiff?
我想就算是Hullen也有门槛的吧
Well, I guess even the Hullen have standards.
我和Fancy会控制局面
Me and Fancy will keep the brass in line.
你去攻打外星人吧
You go kick some alien ass.
正打算呢,先从Banyon Grey下手
Planning on it, starting with Banyon Grey.
舰长,这是最新监控报告
Captain, latest surveillance report
目标特工尚未出现异动
on target agents... no missteps yet.
别担心,他们会的
Don't worry. They will.
攻击小队正在前往目的地
Attack squads are on approach.
听好了。等下放聪明点
Listen up. Be smart in there.
记好行动模式,我们就能平安回家
Know your pattern, and we all come home.
扫,搜,插,一队一队来
Sweep, search, skewer, squad by squad.
每个小队各自负责联盟的一片区域
Each squad has been assigned a sector of the RAC.
我们的是40层,地图发给你们了
Ours is 40. Area maps are on your PDDs.
三♥级♥以及以上的特工,注意新手
Level IIIs and up, keep an eye on the newbies.
有出事的要告诉我
Lose one and answer to me.
Benji,McAvoy,你们俩跟我们走
Benji, McAvoy, you're with us.
怎么了,Pukes?
What is it, Pukes?
飞船上有成百上千的特工
There'll be hundreds of agents on the ship.
- 多少成了Hullen? - 我们不知道
- How many are Hullen? - We don't know.
我们是在大海捞针
We're hunting Hullen in a haystack.
但如果它们和我们看起来一样
But if they look just like us,
这岂不是大海捞水吗?
isn't it hunting hay in a haystack?
所以这些装备才能派上用场,二货们
That's what these are for, wiseass.
不要脱掉面具,直到Johnny开好出口
Do not remove your masks until Johnny has vented the station
并确保安全
and given us the all-clear.
他分发下来的麻醉剂
The paralytic agent he's releasing
对人类和Hullen都有效
works on Hullen and humans,
如果这东西进入了你们的肺部
so if this shit gets in your lungs,
你们会瘫痪数个小时
your muscles seize for hours.
- Johnny去哪里了? - 去做自己最擅长的事情了
- Where's Johnny now? - Doing what he does best.
Jerry,我的朋友
Jerry, my friend,
搜捕联盟维护层
- 我回来了
- I have returned. - _
搜捕联盟维护层
滚出去,Jaqobis
Get the hells out of here, Jaqobis.
Turin要是发现你在这里倒霉的是我
It's my ass if Turin finds out you're here.
那家伙还是开不起玩笑啊?
Gingervitis still can't take a joke, huh?
老兄,你把那箱子排出了他的办公室
Dude, you vented the box through his office.
所以我带来了空气清新剂,来补偿你
Which is why I brought air freshener, to make amends.
Leith星松树味
Leithian pine.
- 对不住了,Jer
- Sorry, Jer. - [gasps, grunting]
这样我才能不杀你,Jer
Way to make me not have to kill you, Jer.
我欠你瓶啤酒
I owe you a beer.
现在...
Now...
让我来玩玩生命维持系统
to seduce life support with some sweet, sultry hacking.
特殊目标需要特殊武器
Special targets need special weapons.
测试很简单
Test is simple.
如果有流血,那他们就是人类
They bleed, they're human.
如果他们马上就愈合了...
They heal on the spot...
你就得用上这位朋友了
This will be your new best friend.
记住,要往它们的头上插
Remember, jab and stab to the brain pan.
他们不还是扫兴者吗?
Aren't they still Killjoys?
它们不是你们的朋友,也不是你们的同事
These are not your friends. These are not your coworkers.
它们只是想杀掉你们的外星臭虫
They're an alien bug who will kill you
然后把你们的尸体当毛衣穿
and wear your body like a sweater.
所以不要为这些怪物心疼手软
So don't cry for the monsters we kill.
想想那些我们救下来的扫兴者
Think of the Killjoys we save.
厉害,这演讲好啊,小姐
Damn, you give good speech, lady.
外部通讯已关闭
External comms are disabled.
唯一流向外部的数据是通向我们秘密站点的
The only data going out is our feed to the Black Site.
我们正在直播中哦,伙计们,在摄像头前要好好表现
We're live to air, people, so look pretty for the cameras.
你们都听到了,最后检查一下武器
You heard the man. Final weapons check.
如果我们分开了怎么办?
What if we get separated?
我对我的队伍有一个承诺...
I make one promise to my team...
我把你们带上车
if I got you in,
就会把你们带下车
I'll get you out.
我不敢相信你居然跟呆子们说这句话
I can't believe you say that to all the nerds.
干嘛,你不会想要特别对待吧?
What, you didn't think you were special, did you?
联盟系统已经同步到你们的设备上了
RAC systems are synced to your PDDs,
把面具带上吧,女士们先生们
which means masks on, ladies and gents.
行动正式开始
We are officially a go.
收到,攻击开始
Copy that. Go for attack.
对,它们更强更快
Yes, they are stronger and faster,
但它们不是扫兴者
but they are not Killjoys.
我们不会逃跑
We do not run.
我们不会躲藏
We do not hide.
我们先下手为强
We hit first.
搜捕令高于一切
The warrant is all.
搜捕令高于一切
All: The warrant is all.
A小队和B小队即将抵达目的地
A and B Squad are in final approach.
停泊中,祝大家好运
Docking now. Good luck in there.
毒气已释放
Gas is ignited.
麻痹效果将持续一小时
Paralytic effects will last one hour.
所有队伍等我指令
All units wait for my signal.
警告...检测到污染
Warning... contamination detected.
进入紧急状态
Proceed to emergency stations.
舰长,目标特工已经进入♥联♥盟
Captain, your target agents have entered the RAC.
逮到你们了
I've got you now.
所有小队开始前进
All squads go for entry.
Dutch的打击小队负责甲板到40层
Dutch's strike team has deck to 40.
排气完成。氧气水平正常
Venting complete. Oxygen levels normal.
小伙子们...
Boys...
开始大杀特杀吧
time to slice and dice.
割一下就好了,McAvoy,你不是来跟他们刮胡子的
Just nick them, McAvoy, you don't need to shave them.
所有人保持冷静,我们不是来伤害你们的
Everybody stay calm. We're not here to hurt you.
大多数不会有事
Most of you.
该死,又一个会流血的
Damn, another bleeder.
这是好事
Which is a good thing.
我还以为你担心要杀扫兴者呢
I thought you were worried about killing Killjoys.
Hullen不是扫兴者,对吧?
The Hullens aren't Killjoys, right?
只是穿着制♥服♥的傀儡?
Meat puppets in a uniform?
我们清完这片区域
Once we sweep this sector,
就与其他小队汇合
we regroup with the rest of the squad.
受到
Copy that.
- 伙计们,我感觉我抓到了一个 - 那你知道该怎么办了
- Guys, I think I got one. - Then you know what to do.
如果他能动,Benji,他会直接杀了你的
If he could move, Benji, he wouldn't hesitate to kill you.
拜托,别手软,Benj
Come on. Don't be a pussy, Benj.
你能做到的,呕吐王
You got this, Pukes.
非常,非常,非常对不起
So, so, so sorry.
- Benji!
- Benji! - [choking]
苍天啊大地啊
Sweet mother of shit.
他们怎么都没事?
Why aren't they paralyzed?
- 他们都起来了 - 爆头,然后就没事了
- They keep coming. - Headshots, then dreadnoughts.
Dutch? D'Av?
[grunts] Dutch? D'Av?
回话啊,到底怎么回事?
Someone respond. What the hells is going on?
Hullen怎么还会动?
How the hells are the Hullen moving?
这是埋伏
It's an ambush.
敌众我寡
They're outnumbered.
他们必须逃出去
They have to get the hell out of there.
敌众也没用,相信我
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表